• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"its ridiculous how you lead me on!! making me think i can truly love you and trust you when i know that when i go home your going to go off with another girl!!!" she said back to him as every thing around her stopped fezzing time within a fifty foot radius as the ground around her cracked as she cried more

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Allen leans back straight "I'm not going to, its obvious that you don't want me to. But your reaction was amazing" he says.
"W-what? Amazing? What does that even mean" she glared at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru glanced at Levi and nodded "yes" she said and gave a look of not to tell anyone else before looking back at William.

@Mayyflower

"What?" She said confused.
William smiled "Two percent power" He said happily to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"its ridiculous how you lead me on!! making me think i can truly love you and trust you when i know that when i go home your going to go off with another girl!!!" she said back to him as every thing around her stopped fezzing time within a fifty foot radius as the ground around her cracked as she cried more
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William spoke in her head again "It's your fault for getting lead on! Whatever it's over" He said in her head sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
(Me sir! Cause I'm super bored and @shortyshot8 ignored my posts...tears are real with this one! xD )
(Oh crap I did!?!)

LunaCrosby said:
Toru glanced at Levi and nodded "yes" she said and gave a look of not to tell anyone else before looking back at William.

@Mayyflower

"What?" She said confused.
Why can't I tell anyone... Levi asks herself. "How did you find out you weren't there" she says crossing her arms, staring at her "cause it's not a secret." She says

mitus broke at that point breaking out in tears and bauling as those words rung in her head cutting off her connection with william "i hate you i hate you i hate you" she yelled through the tears as her mind slightly pleaded for him or some one else to take back those words

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]"i am blake the first servant of death... its my job to punish the crule and kill the wicked" he said to the barry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Ahh, I get it now, you're the physical embodiment of 'what goes around, comes around'. I'll keep myself in check, just so you know."

"i am the physical embodyment of the power my master has the strongest of her servants" he said coldly before annabel appeared next to him "whats going on blake" she asked him

@Afrobrony

LunaCrosby said:
"Well then.
"sometime I'd like to test how strong you really are, I'm pretty sure you let us hurt you" she said.
William nodded "Yeah well I have somewhere to be" He said appearing in front of Mitsu "Say what you need to say to me"

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I am never easy" He said jokingly
Rin walks over to the group "Hey Toru why isn't Lexi at school?" She asks with a blank look on her face. @shortyshot8 )

Her face melted into a glare, "You. Just. Killed. A. God. Damned. Cat." She spits out, her lips turned into a snarl as her ears popped out of her head. "You old wrinkly pickle, just killed a cute and cuddly kitty!" Chev yelled.

@morpheusing

shortyshot8 said:
William spoke in her head again "It's your fault for getting lead on! Whatever it's over" He said in her head sadly

(Oh crap I did!?!)
( xD Yeah, but it's cool. It's pretty far back now)

mitsu just kept bauling as she ignored him knowing it will just happen again even though her heart reached out at the chance of hope making her baul more as she sat there

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Toru frowns and her eyes water slightly "she's in a coma, i dont think Allen and the others know" She says.
Rin drops her coat. "How?!" She says staring at Toru.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu just kept bauling as she ignored him knowing it will just happen again even though her heart reached out at the chance of hope making her baul more as she sat there
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William kneeled next to her and sighed "Can you hear me? Listen I know it hurts but you can't just bottle up that anger"

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD Yeah, but it's cool. It's pretty far back now)
(I feel so bad now xD )

williams bracelet cracked "words cannot describe how badly it hurts" she said through her tears as william started to slow with the time "why do you love to hurt me?!?" she asked him as she looked up in anger

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back