• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

blake stared at him for a sec before sighing the dark and dead energy still there "i was just making sure... if you had done some thing to that girl i would have killed you" he said softly to him

@Afrobrony

LunaCrosby said:
"Lele... we just saved someone from dying. That's an amazing excuse to where they can't say shit" she says and walks with her. "Wonder where barney is?" She says.
Levi cracks up. "Omg scarlet." She says seeing Toru. "Brb Ima go tell her what happened" she says while walking up to Toru " hey Toru did you hear what happened?" She says ignoring William.

"just stop william... you've hurt me enough" she thought to him as she started to cry leaning against the tree just wanting the world to stop

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"You hate my name being stuck on your arm forever? That hurts" she says but jokingly.
William "It's kinda cool I guess.............It's kinda like a tattoo" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"just stop william... you've hurt me enough" she thought to him as she started to cry leaning against the tree just wanting the world to stop
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William spoke again in her head "If you can't even handle this talk then....Whatever"

LunaCrosby said:
"If I can come anywhere near your lips" he said and stared at her.
"W-why would you even want to?" She stared back still slowly moving backwards.

Afrobrony said:
"I don't know, actually, I didn't hear the name. She's currently at the hospital though, with my shirt... I just wanted to figure out what happened here." Barry's charm radiated from him once again, trying to make Blake believe him. He was innocent of the crime, he just needed to back it up and make this guy not kill him.
@Mayyflower (Yeah, I've got no more jokes, you extracted them all for today, I hope you're happy.)
(I'm Barry happy now) xD (Corny ik)

Daniel reaver]blake stared at him for a sec before sighing the dark and dead energy still there "i was just making sure... if you had done some thing to that girl i would have killed you" he said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry stood up "I can understand that, I'll have you know that I'm not the type who'd kill someone. My name is Barry, what's your?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup, just hope no one questions it" she says "that would be awkward".
William laughed a little "Well as I said it is kinda cool" He said looking at it "Not sure if it gives me good memories though"

"its not my fault all you,ve done is hurt me" she said back to him in a whimpered voice "have you ever had your heart ripped out william because i have... again" she said to him not noticing if any one was around her

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
(I'm Barry happy now) xD (Corny ik)
tumblr_m4ghp0uB7L1qcdars.gif

morpheusing said:
"so whatcha wanna do now?" he asked as he saw a cat walking around them. "o-oh, watch this." he said as he picked it up and started to pet it. after a minute or two of petting it, the cat died and moreus looked younger with less wrinkles etc.

@Scheani
Chev frowned, "You just killed a fucking cat." She growled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"its not my fault all you,ve done is hurt me" she said back to him in a whimpered voice "have you ever had your heart ripped out william because i have... again" she said to him not noticing if any one was around her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William spoke again in her head "I have both emotionally and physically had my heart ripped out quite a few times"

Nonalaka said:
"W-why would you even want to?" She stared back still slowly moving backwards.
Allen leans back straight "I'm not going to, its obvious that you don't want me to. But your reaction was amazing" he says.

"well then i guess thats why you dont care what happens to me then" she said back to him as she whimpered more as every thing within a fifty foot radius started to slow down dramatically

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Well as I said it is kinda cool" He said looking at it "Not sure if it gives me good memories though"
"Meh, we werny wanting to kill you. But you got in our way of whatever we were doing and so we hadda mess you up a bit. I'm sorry" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well then i guess thats why you dont care what happens to me then" she said back to him as she whimpered more as every thing within a fifty foot radius started to slow down dramatically
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William spoke again in her head "Are you really going to act like this? It's ridiculous!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Meh, we werny wanting to kill you. But you got in our way of whatever we were doing and so we hadda mess you up a bit. I'm sorry" she says.
William smiled "I guess I'm glad I didn't go above two percent" He said happily

Daniel reaver]"blake" he said to barry before sighing then looking at the blood as it all started to float up and collect into a massive ball before dissapering [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Did you know that girl? Or are you just some sort of vigilante?"

Toru glanced at Levi and nodded "yes" she said and gave a look of not to tell anyone else before looking back at William.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
William spoke again in her head "Are you really going to act like this? It's ridiculous!"

William smiled "I guess I'm glad I didn't go above two percent" He said happily
"What?" She said confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back