• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

a blinding red and black light appeared next to a bloodied boy as blake slowly appeared standing there next to him "in your final breaths you draw death near. but do you wish to die" he asked the boy coldly

@Afrobrony

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She continued to kiss him, deeply, as she pinned him on a wall. It seemed genuine, before she spoke again... "I may or may not need some dinner money?"

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "Sure why not" He said before kissing her again

Mayyflower said:
We just gotta have hope" Levi says before the doctor comes in and talks to us. "She's gonna be okay, she just lost a lot of blood she will be in a coma for about a week, but she should wake up" the doctor says to us.
Scarlet hugged levi happily "she's Ok, now I'm happy again" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
He continued to lean forward "you sure about that" he says.
She continues to move back "W-well t-that depends w-what am I betting?"

Daniel reaver]a blinding red and blake light appeared next to a bloodied boy as blake slowly appeared standing there next to him "in your final breaths you draw death near. but do you wish to die" he asked the boy coldly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
He turns to Blake "Jesus Christ, you teleporting people are everywhere. And no, I don't. Maybe you think I just brutally murdered someone but I didn't. Even though I'm sitting here in a puddle of blood that isn't mine."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet hugged levi happily "she's Ok, now I'm happy again" she says.
Levi nods as the doctors bring Lexi in on the hospital bed. "No visitors allowed at the moment" a nurse says telling them to leave.

"so whatcha wanna do now?" he asked as he saw a cat walking around them. "o-oh, watch this." he said as he picked it up and started to pet it. after a minute or two of petting it, the cat died and moreus looked younger with less wrinkles etc.

@Scheani

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"'Kay," she winked and blew him a kiss. "Need it now or never!"
//Gotta go! BAII! @Everyone @Anyone @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(I WILL MISS YOU MY FRIEND!)

blake glared at him an icy death glare "then whose blood is it boy" he asked coldly as his axe appeared in one hand as he stared at the boy a dark dead energy coming from blake as he stared down the boy

@Afrobrony

LunaCrosby said:
Toru was running somewhere when she tripped into two people "ow.." she mumbled.
@shortyshot8
William extended a hand to her "You okay?" He asked her in a polite tone

mitsu slowly walked back into the court yard after she had finished her time at the cafe walking over to a tree and sitting down at it curling up into a bal and hiding her face in her knees as the wind blew a cold sort of lonely breeze

(any one want to interact with mitsu)

Levi and scarlet leaves the hospital to go to school. "do you think this will be a good excuse?" She asks her sister while they enter the building late. @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
William extended a hand to her "You okay?" He asked her in a polite tone
Toru looks at him and freezes before grabbing his hand and getting up "I should be fine, but are you alright?" She asks, knowing he probably forgot her already.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu slowly walked back into the court yard after she had finished her time at the cafe walking over to a tree and sitting down at it curling up into a bal and hiding her face in her knees as the wind blew a cold sort of lonely breeze
(any one want to interact with mitsu)

[/QUOTE]
William spoke in Mitsu's mind "Hey Mitsu.....I think we need to talk"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looks at him and freezes before grabbing his hand and getting up "I should be fine, but are you alright?" She asks, knowing he probably forgot her already.
William rubs the back of his head "Yeah I'm fine" He pointed at his arm "By the way this thing you did to my arm....NOT COOL!" He pouted

"i already know" she said back into his as she started to wimper where she was having not known about the kiss but knowing some thing had happened

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]blake glared at him an icy death glare "then whose blood is it boy" he asked coldly as his axe appeared in one hand as he stared at the boy a dark dead energy coming from blake as he stared down the boy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"I don't know, actually, I didn't hear the name. She's currently at the hospital though, with my shirt... I just wanted to figure out what happened here." Barry's charm radiated from him once again, trying to make Blake believe him. He was innocent of the crime, he just needed to back it up and make this guy not kill him.

@Mayyflower (Yeah, I've got no more jokes, you extracted them all for today, I hope you're happy.)

Mayyflower said:
Levi and scarlet leaves the hospital to go to school. "do you think this will be a good excuse?" She asks her sister while they enter the building late. @LunaCrosby
"Lele... we just saved someone from dying. That's an amazing excuse to where they can't say shit" she says and walks with her. "Wonder where barney is?" She says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i already know" she said back into his as she started to wimper where she was having not known about the kiss but knowing some thing had happened
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William spoke once more in her head "I just feel like we.......We don't even see each other much and your Father makes it so that we are just friends"

shortyshot8 said:
William spoke in Mitsu's mind "Hey Mitsu.....I think we need to talk"

William rubs the back of his head "Yeah I'm fine" He pointed at his arm "By the way this thing you did to my arm....NOT COOL!" He pouted
"You hate my name being stuck on your arm forever? That hurts" she says but jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back