• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"my first" mika said softly as she cleaned the barrel "the fist weapon i ever created was minirith so its special to me" she said softly as she moved it so she could take the massive magazine out then pulled back the action lever ejecting the artillery round then lifting it as if it weighed nothing and shouldering it "its the perfect weapon" she said frankly shira nodded before nuzzling yukis shoulder lovingly "we should go get rings today love" she said before remembering when yuki dropped there necklace and rolled away from her and getting up looking through some of her dirty clothes for it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah. thats nice. my umbrella was my first created weapon too. i only modified the inside, and the roof of it. its amazing how such a simple tool can be used as a lethal weapon''

''but its raining outside Shira. should we go get it tomorrow?''

Daniel reaver]thana smiled as they appeared in the school court yard hayate in clothes now "here we go" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Alright!" Hayate shouted happily. He grabbed Thana's hand and smiled giving her a kiss. "We're-- Or well I'm back home..." he said looking around. "Hey, how about we go get lunch and get to know one another a little better?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Ryft smiled, then got an idea.
"I've never actually shown you my power right? For all you know I could be all talk."
She titled her head and smiled, raising her brow "True... but why would you lie about such a thing" she laughed "Alright....prove it"

Lumina said:
((Chrona disappeared when she went back to normal, he only shows up in the Gemini form))
Aion blinked as she looked down to see Ry suddenly looking up at her.

"Hell yeah I do!"

She grinned, standing up and looking at her friend.

"And I know I don't have to ask you the same."

She smirked.
"Oh, well, I absolutely HATE it," he exaggerated, winking, before shrugging. "Sarcasm for the win. What's your favourite game, then?" He had hinted before, as he gave the Call of Duty game towards Aion, he was extremely careful once giving it to her. He'd also reminded her to be careful and put that one at the top of the large pile.

mika giggled as she sat there cleaning and examining "yeah it is" she said softly to neo

shira nodded as she found the necklace then walked back over getting back into bed and putting it around yukis neck again "i never gave this back" she said softly to yuki as she held a hand to hers and the other one to yukis

@Himeragi Seiker

thana nodded "sure" she said softly to him before kissing back"

@Roman

Daniel reaver]mika giggled as she sat there cleaning and examining "yeah it is" she said softly to neo shira nodded as she found the necklace then walked back over getting back into bed and putting it around yukis neck again "i never gave this back" she said softly to yuki as she held a hand to hers and the other one to yukis [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

thana nodded "sure" she said softly to him before kissing back"

@Roman
''yeah....i dont really need another weapon either''

*Neo said as she layed down on the couch*

*Yuki hugs Shira as she says softly*

''thank you''

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared on top of the school as he waved down at her "HEY THERE!!!" He called out
It seemed his plan had backfired, as she jolted unsteadily into her cat form, and continued to scamper away in a petite, grey blur. She entered the school, and sneaked into the Cafeteria.

LunaCrosby said:
He laughed "you know I'd never let that happen to anyone" he says.
She raised a brow at him "well I'm a pretty strong swimmer so you won't need to come near these" pointing to her lips

*Natsuru goes to Shira and Yuki with their breakfast smiling warmly at them*

''your breakfast''

*The breakfast was scrambled egg sandwich with ham and cheese*

@Nonalaka

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

"Now to get back to figuring this out," he swishes through the blood, finding a single shard of glass. "This is definitely not enough to cause a wound that big, perhaps it reopened or something like that. Or someone wielded this with such precision that it could cause a wound of that magnitude."

(Mystery solved.)

mika giggled "yeah well you have other powers as well" mika said as she set minirith down

"thank you" shira said to natsuru before looking back to yuki and kissing her quickly before sitting up and turning twoards the food

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel continued to hold onto her nuzzling her back lovingly "i love you... so much euloria" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She turned so she could hug him, smiling as she did so.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"Now to get back to figuring this out," he swishes through the blood, finding a single shard of glass. "This is definitely not enough to cause a wound that big, perhaps it reopened or something like that. Or someone wielded this with such precision that it could cause a wound of that magnitude."

(Mystery solved.)
(Ew that made my foot hurt)

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlets eyes water and she just let's the tears fall. "I'm tired of watching people die" she mumbles.
"Does Lexi have anyone? That can be up here to?" She asks . "She's a strong woman I bet whe will just um be I a coma." She says

Afrobrony said:
(Almost as bad as a Lego.)
(Heck yea xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back