• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

(I've gotta stop expecting things, I expected a whole attempted murder scene. Instead it's just an oops my wound reopened scene.)

Looking around, Barry couldn't find a sign of much, no struggle or anything like that. Almost as if it was an accident. He stroked his chin "but what actually happened? I need a bubble pipe."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "But first turn back to your Human form I need to show you something" He said slightly blushing
"What's that?" She sweetly replied, gently returned to her human form. She seemed to already be dressed in her school uniform. A red blazer, a white shirt and a tie.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
(I've gotta stop expecting things, I expected a whole attempted murder scene. Instead it's just an oops my wound reopened scene.)

Looking around, Barry couldn't find a sign of much, no struggle or anything like that. Almost as if it was an accident. He stroked his chin "but what actually happened? I need a bubble pipe."
Levi laughed "Your still a bit weird but hey it's okay" she jokes

Nonalaka said:
She smiled almost giving a sigh of relief that she didn't have to go outside in that weather "Sounds like a perfect plan~"
--------------

Euloria looked up at him "h-huh? I don't mind really."

@Daniel reaver

--------------

She smiled back at him as another small tremor happened and came to a quick stop "I-Its still a bit embarrassing though..."

@Lumina
''mhm..''

*Natsuru said as he finishes his sandwich and gets the plate with the 2 other sandwiches and carries the plate on one hand*

''il go ahead and wake up Shira and Yuki and bring their breakfast okay?''

"my first" mika said softly as she cleaned the barrel "the fist weapon i ever created was minirith so its special to me" she said softly as she moved it so she could take the massive magazine out then pulled back the action lever ejecting the artillery round then lifting it as if it weighed nothing and shouldering it "its the perfect weapon" she said frankly

shira nodded before nuzzling yukis shoulder lovingly "we should go get rings today love" she said before remembering when yuki dropped there necklace and rolled away from her and getting up looking through some of her dirty clothes for it

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"What's that?" She sweetly replied, gently returned to her human form. She seemed to already be dressed in her school uniform. A red blazer, a white shirt and a tie.

[/QUOTE]
William leaned close to her ear "I think I like you in more ways than one" He said before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and vanishing

Daniel reaver]thana giggled a little "ok love" she said as her bikini turned back into her ancient robes as she had been dried off [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded, "I'm ready to go now, just waiting for you." He said smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
(Changed it to hospital BTW)
Scarlet teleported back "tell me when your done looking for whatever' she says and teleports away with Levi.

@Afrobrony
Levi walks to the hospital room. "What did the doctor say?" She asks. "Or are they still examining her?" She finishes

"Well its nice to finally meet a walking STD." Chev smiled before pulling away from the wall and brushing past him.

@morpheusing

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''mhm..''
*Natsuru said as he finishes his sandwich and gets the plate with the 2 other sandwiches and carries the plate on one hand*

''il go ahead and wake up Shira and Yuki and bring their breakfast okay?''

[/QUOTE]
"Okay!" She smiled up at him before going into the living room.

shortyshot8 said:
William leaned close to her ear "I think I like you in more ways than one" He said before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and vanishing
She breathed out, and lightly pressed her fingers on her cheek. She'd cherish this peck forevermore.

"You sneaky kitten," she huskily replied to the vanished figure. She smiled, and began to walk to school. Her shoes had small heels on them, and as she walked, a grown-up sound emitted from the floor as she walked. "Wait up!"

daniel put his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap then held her there "sorry i just dont want to let you go" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She breathed out, and lightly pressed her fingers on her cheek. She'd cherish this peck forevermore.
"You sneaky kitten," she huskily replied to the vanished figure. She smiled, and began to walk to school. Her shoes had small heels on them, and as she walked, a grown-up sound emitted from the floor as she walked. "Wait up!"

[/QUOTE]
William appeared on top of the school as he waved down at her "HEY THERE!!!" He called out

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Sorry!" He blurted out. "I-I just have no idea what you're looking for..."
He looked around. Things were gradually getting pretty awkward. He was hoping to break out the friend zone once and for all. But it wasn't going anywhere. He looked to Aion's friend, or brother or sister, which an unamused expression. He took a quick brush of his hand to remove the turquoise bangs from his face. Ry smiled - he was GOING to steal a kiss. Definitely. If it was the last thing he did.

He began to become stealthy - he ducked under her face and smiled. "I have a question. Do you like video games?"

[/QUOTE]
((Chrona disappeared when she went back to normal, he only shows up in the Gemini form))

Aion blinked as she looked down to see Ry suddenly looking up at her.

"Hell yeah I do!"

She grinned, standing up and looking at her friend.

"And I know I don't have to ask you the same."

She smirked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel put his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap then held her there "sorry i just dont want to let you go" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She let out a squeak as she was pulled, blushing as she looked at him.

hina went back to the park and sat down again wondering what to do next as she waited to be with dex again

@anyone

-------------

mitsu sat there in the cafe for a while before she finally ordered a coffee then waited for it to come as she leaned her head back agaisnt the window

@anyone

Nonalaka said:
She smiled almost giving a sigh of relief that she didn't have to go outside in that weather "Sounds like a perfect plan~"
--------------

Euloria looked up at him "h-huh? I don't mind really."

@Daniel reaver

--------------

She smiled back at him as another small tremor happened and came to a quick stop "I-Its still a bit embarrassing though..."

@Lumina
Ryft smiled, then got an idea.

"I've never actually shown you my power right? For all you know I could be all talk."

A grin etched its way onto her lips, "Oh reaaaaally?" She bit her lip looking up at him, "Did you think you did and have to get tested?" She asked 'innocently'.

@morpheusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back