• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]mika shook her head "no im good" she said before yawning then hopping off the couch shir brought a hand to yukis head and smiled "thats good" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright. well what now?''

''wanna have breakfast?''

*Yuki asked Shira softly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so..any plans for today?''

[/QUOTE]
"Ahh, I dunno, its raining pretty heavy today....unless you wanna walk around in the rain" she giggled

Nonalaka said:
A tiny version of herself was walking around on the home screen of his phone "Hi there" she called her voice slightly robotic, "I can possess inanimate objects, not people though" she let out a robotic sounding giggle.
Ryft smiled down at his phone.

"That's so cute- cool. Cool. That's so cool."

He coughed, trying to cover his slip up.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet gets a meanish look on "I doubt this will work" she said and used the air around them, making it flow into Lexis lungs in hopes of her being able to breath more.
@Afrobrony
Levi looks at Lexi...nothing.. "She doesn't need air she needs to get to the hospital." She says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah....well wanna stop by at my home? well if you want''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded.

"Yeah... that sounds nice."

Where ever they went, she just wanted to be with him.

"Ummmmm.... Lets go play. Or find some one to play with. Or go find bad guys!" She said to Neo excitedly to her.

shira nodded "yeah" she said softly but not making a move to get up asd she was to comftorble with yuki in her arms

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed more knowing what his words did "damn you beautiful" he wispered to her softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"E-eh" her blush grew darker, she had a feeling he was teasing her on purpose now.

Roman said:
"You think I'm at mine?" Taylor asked. "In that case, your sadly mistaken!" He said going even faster. "Slow poke..."
Alastair whistled as he breezed past him,"You're calling me slow? That's funny. If anything I would say you're to slow for me." He said as he flew backwards, flying slightly faster.

Lumina said:
Aion looked up, nearly knocking her head into his, and jerked back out of pure reflex.
"W-What??"

When did he get so close???
"Sorry!" He exclaimed, dazed about how almost they knocked their heads together. "But, what are you doing?" His head poked in further once again, as he looked dreamily upon Aion.

"well that sounds like fun. having a lot of sex gets boring after a while." he said with a shrug. "but sometimes it depends on whos on the other end." he said as he took a step closer to chev

@Scheani

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded "its what we came for isn't it?" He laughed and hopped in
"Exactly!, its not fun to sit on the sidelines all day!" She chuckled as she swam in his direction.

Nonalaka said:
"Ahh, I dunno, its raining pretty heavy today....unless you wanna walk around in the rain" she giggled
''nah...il just stay here. maybe play video games until the rain lifts?''

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled a little "Oh is that so?" He asked before breathing heavily into her neck
Her voice turned more serious, "S-stop, that's a major turn-on for me." She trembled, and switched to her cat form. She clambered against him playfully, meowing repeatedly.

After Barry covers the cut she hands Lexi over too Scarlet, "I don't know where her room is and we don't have time to take her to our dorms so let's just barge in at someone else's dorm here" she says pointing to the dorm I hope it's not someone I know who lives here. She thinks to herself.

Mayyflower said:
After Barry covers the cut she hands Lexi over too Scarlet, "I don't know where her room is and we don't have time to take her to our dorms so let's just barge in at someone else's dorm here" she says pointing to the dorm I hope it's not someone I know who lives here. She thinks to herself.
@LunaCrosby @Afrobrony

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair whistled as he breezed past him,"You're calling me slow? That's funny. If anything I would say you're to slow for me." He said as he flew backwards, flying slightly faster.
Taylor laughed, "Alastair, it's impossible for you to go faster than me, it's pretty much a tie." He said, catching up to him again. "I honestly don't think we should keep going anyway, we both know you have a class to sign up for!" Taylor said snickering as he flew.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Her voice turned more serious, "S-stop, that's a major turn-on for me." She trembled, and switched to her cat form. She clambered against him playfully, meowing repeatedly.

[/QUOTE]
William blushed and looked down "S-Sorry I didn't know...." He said in a nervous tone

morpheusing said:
"well that sounds like fun. having a lot of sex gets boring after a while." he said with a shrug. "but sometimes it depends on whos on the other end." he said as he took a step closer to chev
@Scheani
Chev lifted an eyebrow at his shifting closer, "Oh? What kind of kink do you prefer? After all you don't seem like one of those who go for saints and nuns." She chuckled not caring for his closeness but dealing.

Lumina said:
Ryft smiled down at his phone.
"That's so cute- cool. Cool. That's so cool."

He coughed, trying to cover his slip up.
She raised a brow at him, hearing his slip up before appearing right beside him again, "Its the everything else that causes problems though..., I can teleport and move around and manipulate objects to but..." she frowned "I can't grasp it at all and that does bad things....." the ground shook a bit.

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Barry couldn't do much, save watch and hope for the best, he knew Scarlet and Levi could take care of her but what they needed to know next was what happened here. He started looking around for any clues.

(What did happen so that I know which clues to actually look for?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back