• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded "what's your favorite food?" He asked.
"...favourite food?" She paused to think "I like almost all food.....uhm. I dunno, Apple pie is pretty good."

"I don't see how thats a plus." Chev chuckled, "I'm Chev. Short for an obnoxious sounding name. Yourself?" She questioned holding out her hand for a average greeting.

@morpheusing

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods "okay nvm I'll stay" she says with her nose covered
"Right then, I'll be on the walkie talkie again, I'll be watching so you don't need to tell me when you've finished with them. Get the guy to the nurse's office if you need to." He went off and sat at a random bench, just within sight.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you will" he said softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She puffed out her cheeks "No"

Nonalaka said:
"...favourite food?" She paused to think "I like almost all food.....uhm. I dunno, Apple pie is pretty good."
The water made shape of an apple pie and that patch of eater turned to ice "its not the real thing but yeah" he said and laughed.

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" she chimed as she moved towards him and gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.
*Natsuru blushed slightly as he continued eating*

Lumina said:
"So? I wanna know."

Ryft stated bluntly. If there was one thing he was good at, it was being blunt. He was super curious though.
She closed her eyes "Alright" suddenly she dissapeared from sight with nothing but a few golden sparks where she once was.

Daniel reaver]mika groaned as she slowly woke up and looked around tiredly "mourning baby" she said tiredly to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hey Mika, your in my dorm right now since you needed to take a nap''

*Yuki then kisses Shira's forehead*

''lets grab breakfast?''

Afrobrony said:
"Right then, I'll be on the walkie talkie again, I'll be watching so you don't need to tell me when you've finished with them. Get the guy to the nurse's office if you need to." He went off and sat at a random bench, just within sight.
Levi sighs "Or I can go over there and beat them up" she says before transforming into a Black dragon.

Afrobrony said:
T-theres too much blood, its really strong. I might faint lele... her voice echoes through her sisters head and she gets a little dizzy.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Thank you! c:
"I don't think you'd ask someone that," she answered, hugging him. "But yes!"

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and hugged her back "Thank you" He said into her neck

LunaCrosby said:
T-theres too much blood, its really strong. I might faint lele... her voice echoes through her sisters head and she gets a little dizzy.
@Mayyflower
Levi sighed. Ok hang in there let me beat these guys and I will be on my.... She says cutting off due to fighting. @Afrobrony

morpheusing said:
moreus shook chevs hand. "im moreus. im an incubus, just fyi." moreus said wiith a grin and a wink.
@Scheani
Chev chuckled, "Nice to know buddy, nice to know." She put her hand down with a small smirk of her own. "So whats it like, being an Incubus and all?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

He allowed this to happen, unmoving.
He couldn't find a suitable reaction. Nothing, without embarrassing himself.

"T-Tell me I'm in a video game..." He muttered, clutching his head. "I mean, you are a Goddess," he started. When he thought 'Goddess', he thought Harvest Moon DS, "but does your life have to be this complicated?" He turned to Chrona and Aion, incredulously.

"That's cute - so, uh, God of Zodaic?" He was dizzily looking at the two, actually struggling to tell them apart. "I'm gonna get a migraine..."

[/QUOTE]
Aion held her hands up in defense.

"Sorry, sorry..."

She looked back up to Chrona, who nodded. The two could share thoughts sfter all. She transformed back into her normal human form.

"Sorry about that. I can get carried away sometimes with that..."

She rubbed the back of her head, looking at some random spot of dirt on the ground.

When Levi is done she picks them up and flops them down infront of Barry still in dragon form "There it's done see how much fast that was" she says before bolting off to get her sister. She changing back to normal.

LunaCrosby said:
The water made shape of an apple pie and that patch of eater turned to ice "its not the real thing but yeah" he said and laughed.
She looked at him and smiled, rolling her eyes a little at him "still cool" she replied as she hopped into the water, "you gonna swim or not?" She chuckled.

-------------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed then kissed her lips quickly "whatever you say" he said happily to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled up at him before giving him a quick kiss back.

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru blushed slightly as he continued eating*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled at his blush before going back to her own food and eating some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back