• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She closed her eyes "Alright" suddenly she dissapeared from sight with nothing but a few golden sparks where she once was.
Ryft blinked, staring at the space where Dakota used to be.

"Um...?"

He didn't know what to do or how to react, seeing as she was now, well, gone.

He calmed down, smiling faintly.

"W-what are you doing?" He hesitantly asked, poking his head further forwards to inspect more intently what she was doing.

Lumina said:
Aion held her hands up in defense.
"Sorry, sorry..."

She looked back up to Chrona, who nodded. The two could share thoughts sfter all. She transformed back into her normal human form.

"Sorry about that. I can get carried away sometimes with that..."

She rubbed the back of her head, looking at some random spot of dirt on the ground.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'm ticklish!" She giggled, playfully stretching her neck.

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "Oh is that so?" He asked before breathing heavily into her neck

Mayyflower said:
When Levi is done she picks them up and flops them down infront of Barry still in dragon form "There it's done see how much fast that was" she says before bolting off to get her sister. She changing back to normal.
@LunaCrosby

Barry got up and chased after her. "You need to appreciate subtly and psychological terror more. This'll just leave them physically damaged, they'll just keep on bullying people, just making sure that you're not around!"

Daniel reaver]"oh" mika said softly "sorry" she said to her before continuing to look around "sleep well" shira asked yuki tiredly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then sits Mika on the couch*

''want anything to eat?''

''yes''

*Yuki said as she nuzzled Shira's neck a little*

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
He calmed down, smiling faintly.
"W-what are you doing?" He hesitantly asked, poking his head further forwards to inspect more intently what she was doing.

[/QUOTE]
Aion looked up, nearly knocking her head into his, and jerked back out of pure reflex.

"W-What??"

When did he get so close???

Levi finds Scarlet and then finds Lexi, "LEXI?" Levi gasps and she runs over to her lifeless body. She checks of she has a pulse. "SHE'S BARELY BREATHING SCAR" she looks up at scarlet freaking out @LunaCrosby

"Oh, that sounds like a real ball." Chev smirked rolling her eyes, "Much more entertaining than what we Kitsune get to do." She shrugged.

@morpheusing

Lumina said:
Ryft blinked, staring at the space where Dakota used to be.
"Um...?"

He didn't know what to do or how to react, seeing as she was now, well, gone.
A small tapping noise could be heard along with a text message tone coming for Ryft's phone (assuming he has one)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Suzano then looked to see it was raining as he took Lumina and went under a tree*
(forgot it has been raining)

''ah...its raining. cant go to the lake now haha''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at the rain and pouted.

"Aw, that's a shame. I wanted to go."

Nonalaka said:
A small tapping noise could be heard along with a text message tone coming for Ryft's phone (assuming he has one)
Ryft took out his phone, inspecting it. Was this part of her power? He had to assume so, despite his reluctance to make assumptions.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i love you" he said softly to her a smile across his face "my goddess" he said happily to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
The way he said those words made her face heat up "I-I love you too"

Levi tries her healers magic. "It's not working... Why isn't it working" she tries again, nothing... "We need to get to a hospital fast" she says picking up Lexi as she dangles from her arms. @LunaCrosby @Afrobrony

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and smiled, rolling her eyes a little at him "still cool" she replied as she hopped into the water, "you gonna swim or not?" She chuckled.
-------------------------

She smiled up at him before giving him a quick kiss back.

------------------

Amara giggled at his blush before going back to her own food and eating some.
Allen nodded "its what we came for isn't it?" He laughed and hopped in

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and smiled, rolling her eyes a little at him "still cool" she replied as she hopped into the water, "you gonna swim or not?" She chuckled.
-------------------------

She smiled up at him before giving him a quick kiss back.

------------------

Amara giggled at his blush before going back to her own food and eating some.
''so..any plans for today?''

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, going Super Saiyan 1 he gained speed and easily caught up, "Don't make me go faster."
"I'm not even at my limit yet. Let's see how fast you can go." Alastair laughed as he kept the speed he was going.

Lumina said:

Ryft took out his phone, inspecting it. Was this part of her power? He had to assume so, despite his reluctance to make assumptions.
''yeah....well wanna stop by at my home? well if you want''

Mayyflower said:
Levi finds Scarlet and then finds Lexi, "LEXI?" Levi gasps and she runs over to her lifeless body. She checks of she has a pulse. "SHE'S BARELY BREATHING SCAR" she looks up at scarlet freaking out @LunaCrosby
Scarlet gets a meanish look on "I doubt this will work" she said and used the air around them, making it flow into Lexis lungs in hopes of her being able to breath more.

@Afrobrony

Lumina said:

A tiny version of herself was walking around on the home screen of his phone "Hi there" she called her voice slightly robotic, "I can possess inanimate objects, not people though" she let out a robotic sounding giggle.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not even at my limit yet. Let's see how fast you can go." Alastair laughed as he kept the speed he was going.
"You think I'm at mine?" Taylor asked. "In that case, your sadly mistaken!" He said going even faster. "Slow poke..."

Mayyflower said:
Levi tries her healers magic. "It's not working... Why isn't it working" she tries again, nothing... "We need to get to a hospital fast" she says picking up Lexi as she dangles from her arms. @LunaCrosby @Afrobrony
@LunaCrosby

As he catches up to her Barry says "I'm not out of shape or anything but- oh shit, that isn't good." He quickly took his jacket and shirt off, wrapping it around the wound to stop at least some bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back