• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi's voice echoed Go check out the blood smell. She says to her sister in her mind
I always have to check out the creepy shit, but Ok. Scarlet nods at her sister and looks at him "no, dont ditch someone in need" she says sternly and walks off, locating where the blood was she teleported there

@Afrobrony

Lumina said:
Ryft smiled a bit.
"Th-thanks. Say... what are your powers?"

He asked, realizing he knew next to nothing about her. He also wanted to know because he was curious what her powers would make him transform into if she was his wielder. Not that would admit he was super interested or anything.
"Ah, right, mine" a small blush crossed her face as she gave a nervous chuckle "I dunno if there is much point in talking about them....I can barely use them.." she replied fiddling with the ends of her hair.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking as he listened to Asuka. He soon replied♅...
“ I see. I can see where you're coming from. So how do you like the weather? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka hummed,"It's beautiful. The sunset is so pretty and I just wish I had a camera to take a picture of it." She smiled as the sun set which gave a mixture of orange and reds and yellows that blended together nicely."Do you like me Akira? Cause I like you very much. Even though I just met you." She laughed softly as she looked up at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nods, some bits of water rising up and making random shapes, which was Allen's doing.
Ilaani giggled "That's kinda cool" she said as she looked at the shapes.

LunaCrosby said:
I always have to check out the creepy shit, but Ok. Scarlet nods at her sister and looks at him "no, dont ditch someone in need" she says sternly and walks off, locating where the blood was she teleported there
@Afrobrony
Lexi's body was lifeless, she was really pale from the loss of blood. She was close to death she was going into a deep coma. Her body dropped from room temperature to freezing cold.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
How would one react? Ry reacted silently, his hands on his folded legs. His breath quickened. He was talking to a Goddess. Of Zodiac. That was pretty awesome. No, it wasn't PRETTY awesome. It was incredibly cool. But he had to speak.
He looked pale, like curdled milk, and his eyes drops of ice sprinkled with blue. His lips seemed thinner yet they were molded to a curved bracket. He was smiling. But he looked almost dead. (He was dead, but it was besides the point). He didn't do anything. Ry looked at Aion, his weak smile still there. His quivering hand reached towards her hair as she ran his thumb over it.

"Th-that's..." He breathed, throat feeling hollow. His hand dropped, and he seemed more alive. His body turned to her. "Y-you're... a Goddess?" Ry gawped. The Goddess' in video games were beautiful. Aion wasn't an exception. "Wow..."

[/QUOTE]
Aion transformed into her Gemini form, really wanting to shock him. A boy version of Aion showed up, her twin. The duo had powder blue hair of near-matching lengths (Aion's was slightly longer) and were both wearing outfits that mixed martial artists would wear. Chrona, the boy, looked down at Aion, a hand on his hip.

"I swear, you call me at the most random times- Oh."

He looked up to see Ry gawking at them. He turned back to Aion.

"Ai, who's that?"

"That would be my friend Ry. I met him today."

"How many people is this that you've shown your power to now? You don't need the whole world knowing who yo-"

"Chrona please. I'm a goddess. I'm not some weak human."

*sighs* "alright. Alright..."

Chrona turned to face Ry, not moving his hand from his hip.

"The name is Chrona. I'm Ai's twin. If she likes you, then I suppose it's nice to meet you."

Aion turned to Ry, an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Sorry, Chrona tends to worry about me a lot..."

"No shit, Ai. You're an airhead. Plus I was literally made for you, so I kind of have to."

"Am not!"

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

"Never mind, Scarlet's going for the blood thing, we can take care of these guys. I just need you to get them to back off and run back to their dorms, I'll tail them and figure out a way to get back at them, nothing so blunt as just leaving them black and blue."

Roman said:
"Is that a challenge?" Taylor had stopped flying and looked up, "I am faster!" He squared and took off, moving as fast as Alastair.
Alastair smirked,"How naive. Thinking you're faster then me. I'll show you fast!" With a single flap of his wings, he shot off in a blur as he easily zoomed past Taylor with ease.

Daniel reaver]atrio smiled and kissed ruthys cheek "welcome love" he said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

(repost? @Roman)
(( Yeah let me find it. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thank you''

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome" she chimed as she moved towards him and gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

LunaCrosby said:
@Afrobrony
Levi covers her nose. "God Ima go check on my sister cause that's a bad smell do you think you got this one?" She asks Barry @Afrobrony

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, mine" a small blush crossed her face as she gave a nervous chuckle "I dunno if there is much point in talking about them....I can barely use them.." she replied fiddling with the ends of her hair.
"So? I wanna know."

Ryft stated bluntly. If there was one thing he was good at, it was being blunt. He was super curious though.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"Never mind, Scarlet's going for the blood thing, we can take care of these guys. I just need you to get them to back off and run back to their dorms, I'll tail them and figure out a way to get back at them, nothing so blunt as just leaving them black and blue."
Levi nods "okay nvm I'll stay" she says with her nose covered

Scheani said:
Chev looked up to see the boy, "It sucks." She responds her voice flat her hands frozen in midair from their previous waving. "Better yet, whats not wrong with reality??" She pressed.
@morpheusing
"well theres the fact that your living in reality and its the only one you can live in." moreus said with a shrug. "whats your name?" he asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed slightly then kissed her quickly "you will in time" he said to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head in protest with a small blush "no I won't"

Mayyflower said:
Levi covers her nose. "God Ima go check on my sister cause that's a bad smell do you think you got this one?" She asks Barry @Afrobrony
"This smell... there's so much it stinks. That's not good..." she mumbkes and searches for who's blood it is.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smirked,"How naive. Thinking you're faster then me. I'll show you fast!" With a single flap of his wings, he shot off in a blur as he easily zoomed past Taylor with ease.
Taylor sighed, going Super Saiyan 1 he gained speed and easily caught up, "Don't make me go faster."

Lumina said:
Aion transformed into her Gemini form, really wanting to shock him. A boy version of Aion showed up, her twin. The duo had powder blue hair of near-matching lengths (Aion's was slightly longer) and were both wearing outfits that mixed martial artists would wear. Chrona, the boy, looked down at Aion, a hand on his hip.
"I swear, you call me at the most random times- Oh."

He looked up to see Ry gawking at them. He turned back to Aion.

"Ai, who's that?"

"That would be my friend Ry. I met him today."

"How many people is this that you've shown your power to now? You don't need the whole world knowing who yo-"

"Chrona please. I'm a goddess. I'm not some weak human."

*sighs* "alright. Alright..."

Chrona turned to face Ry, not moving his hand from his hip.

"The name is Chrona. I'm Ai's twin. If she likes you, then I suppose it's nice to meet you."

Aion turned to Ry, an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Sorry, Chrona tends to worry about me a lot..."

"No shit, Ai. You're an airhead. Plus I was literally made for you, so I kind of have to."

"Am not!"

He allowed this to happen, unmoving.
He couldn't find a suitable reaction. Nothing, without embarrassing himself.

"T-Tell me I'm in a video game..." He muttered, clutching his head. "I mean, you are a Goddess," he started. When he thought 'Goddess', he thought Harvest Moon DS, "but does your life have to be this complicated?" He turned to Chrona and Aion, incredulously.

"That's cute - so, uh, God of Zodaic?" He was dizzily looking at the two, actually struggling to tell them apart. "I'm gonna get a migraine..."

Daniel reaver]mika moaned as she rolled off the coush again and onto the floor still cuddling miniruth shira slowly started to wake up holing onto yuki more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then picked up Mika and cradled her in her arms as she placed the weapon beside them*

''good morning love''

*Yuki said softly smiling warmly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back