• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Lexi might just go into a coma, or die, due to the loss of blood of her reopened cut, I'm not sure what to do with her)

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles "sure is" Levi follows behind
"Anyways, I checked around to make sure I won the challenge, which I did, and that the staff didn't know precisely who did it. Lucky for us, our faces didn't show up on any cameras anywhere. Thought I'd put your mind at ease."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"S-sorry!" She giggled, nuzzling his cheek. "It's so warm under the sheets."

[/QUOTE]
William blushed slightly "Ye-Yeah....." He said nervously "Jeez you really....Nevermind"

Nonalaka said:
She giggled at his excitement "I'll just call you ryft then.....So does the person that wields your power ask for a certain weapon they like or does your body automatically scan and fit a weapon it thinks is best?"
Ryft sat and thought about it for a second.

"Nobody's ever really asked for a weapon. Usually what happens is they Wield, then I just kinda transform. Though, I think maybe if the Wielder was thinking of a certain weapon when I transform I might turn into what they were thinking, though, I've never tried that so I don't know."

He looked at Dakota, intrigued. How had he never thought of that before?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed softly as he held her there peting the back of her head softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
After calming down a bit, her cheeks cooling to a warm pink she pulled away a bit.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head and chuckled "No need to apologise Superman" she joked as she looked over to him "were you at least having fun before you left?" She asked
Allen nodded "yeah but I'm back now so ot can continue" he smiled.

Lumina said:
Ryft sat and thought about it for a second.
"Nobody's ever really asked for a weapon. Usually what happens is they Wield, then I just kinda transform. Though, I think maybe if the Wielder was thinking of a certain weapon when I transform I might turn into what they were thinking, though, I've never tried that so I don't know."

He looked at Dakota, intrigued. How had he never thought of that before?
"Huh, this calls for a test, if you allow me of course, I'll think of something non lethal like... a plushie or food or something then you use your gift" she explains she looked at him, blinking a few times.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Ry stopped, his eyes widened and blinking. She noticed him staring at her. But who could blame him - all these... forms were beautiful. He gawped at her new 'form', fully resisting the urge to just straight-up tell her how beautiful she was right now. He puckered his lips, eyes closing and scrunched. He couldn't even.
"And I wonder why pigs fly," he managed through puckered lips. "This is torture! More than Cat Mario!" He sighed, finally going straight. "W-who are you?"

[/QUOTE]
Aion stood up, her hands on her hips.

"I thought you'd never ask."

She transformed into her Leo form, a beautiful Lion about 1.5 times the size of a normal lion, with beautiful golden and amber fur with hints of auburn. Her striking blue eyes looked at Ry.

"The name is Aion. Goddess of the Zodiac, at your service."

She transformed into her Scorpio form, a girl with dark pink hair in a high ponytail that looked like a scorpion tail, the end curving to a point. She wore a pink tank top and a pink miniskirt, and her blue eyes staring piercingly at Ry. She smirked, crossing her arms, waiting for a response.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded "yeah but I'm back now so ot can continue" he smiled.
She smiled up at him, her smile a lot warmer than her previous ones "That's good" she replied as she kicked her legs in the water a bit.

Wandering the courtyard Chev found herself bored- out her mind. "Why is it that I am here, if I'm going to be so freaking bored?" She groaned pushing her hand through her hair dramatically as she leaned against a wall. "Why reality? Why must you bore me so?!" She cried, throwing her arms into the air in dramatics.

@morpheusing

Afrobrony said:
"Anyways, I checked around to make sure I won the challenge, which I did, and that the staff didn't know precisely who did it. Lucky for us, our faces didn't show up on any cameras anywhere. Thought I'd put your mind at ease."
Levi smirks "I wasn't scared." She says still walking behind him.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, a warm smile appearing on her face as she walked over and linked an arm around his. Oh god, what was she doing? She never did this. Oh well.
*Suzano then opened the door and started to walk alongside with Lumina. They exited the dorm building as he smiled at Lumina*

Daniel reaver](i replyed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] )
repost? i didnt see it >.<)))

Nonalaka said:
"Huh, this calls for a test, if you allow me of course, I'll think of something non lethal like... a plushie or food or something then you use your gift" she explains she looked at him, blinking a few times.
Ryft gave a small smile.

"I can only turn into weapons, sorry."

He understood what she was trying to say, but he had tried before to turn into something that didn't have the capability of killing something. But it never worked.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]@shortyshort8
She smiled lightly. "I'm what?" She blushed also.

[/QUOTE]
William blushed slightly "You're kinda cute in this form too" He said quickly

"still dont beleive me" he asked teasingly to her before kissing her four head

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]mika moaned as minirith was brought with her (oh and minirith is that massive gun she first used xD ) as the actual gun part hung down on the groung as she clung to the barrel [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''like it?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yes~ its really tasty!" She smiled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Suzano then opened the door and started to walk alongside with Lumina. They exited the dorm building as he smiled at Lumina*

repost? i didnt see it >.<)))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled back as they walked. It had been way too long since she had been outside, and she even felt okay enough to have her wings out in the open for the first time in, well, ever. She was excited and nervous, but having Suzano here helped.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet teleported next to them while yawning.
@ Afrobrony
Levi stops and looks back at the dormitory. "Scarlet do you smell that" she smells blood which is from Her dragon senses.

moreus was walking around when he heard someone cry about reality. he walked over to the girl to inspect the situation. "whats wrong with reality?" he asked the girl curiously.

@Scheani

Users who are viewing this thread

Back