• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Afrobrony said:
"Oh yeah, where are my manners, good morning and all that, glad you weren't killed in your sleep or anything."
Levi smirks then laughs. "You have a fun personality" she says stretching.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel kiissed back up to her cheek then smiled as he slipped in front of her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria immediately tried to avert her gaze, her blush embarrassed her which made her worse.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"BY GANDALF'S BEARD!" He cursed. Though it didn't seem particularly normal cursing for the average human being, it was most defintiely cursing for the Harry Potter fandom, of which this vampire consisted of. "...Always wanted to say that - get IN!" He pumped his fist into his chest and grinned broadly. He had 10 minutes to set his stuff in the Boys' Dorm. Uh, Dorm 109? He thought in question. Yup, definitely. He couldn't wait to see this... uh, thing. She didn't want to call Aion a thing - she seemed cheeky, and interesting to him. Very interesting.

2 minutes to go. He had set his games in a near pile in his cabinet, and his consoles ready to be plugged in. The suitcase unpacked, his diary (yes, diary!) set upon the desk in the corner; perfect. For the average human it'd take over 5 minutes to arrive at the courtyard. Being a vampire, he didn't feel pain. He could just be a badass and jump out the window. And that is what he did. Glancing anxiously out his dorm window, he saw the fountain in the distance. His extraordinary speed could catch himself up. One minute. He jumped out, hoping his new friend to see him do this. 30 seconds. He ran towards her, just a blue blur.

"AION!"

[/QUOTE]
Aion looked up to see Ry jumping out the window. She couldnt help but giggle at the gesture.

"Right on time. Nice."

She was leaning back on her hands, her legs crossed in front of her on the edge of the fountain.

"So, all settled in eh?"

She asked, figuring his vampire speed probably had something to do with it.

Daniel reaver]hina frowned then nodded as lexi dissapered "ok" she whispered softly before she continued to the cafe [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] @anyone

thana nodded "yeah" she said softly to him

@Roman
Hayate slowly leaned in for a kiss, gently putting his lips against hers. He then slowly pulled away, "Thana, I love you. I don't think I can say it enough."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Suddenly, Summer let out a small, sensitive moan. "Ah... I feel that," she whispered, her back hair bristling. "My mother used to brush my back... meow... It felt nice, I used to ask her to brush my fur everyday." She sighed, raising her head and looking at William intently. "Mng, cats love this. Always pet them."

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Anyday" He said as he continued to pet her "In this form you're kinda cute" He said quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''or we can go to Natsuru's mansion. or basically my home. wanna go there or the lake?''
*Suzano said as he smiled warmly at Lumina*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina shook her head.

"Moonlit lake. I wanna know what you wanted to check out."

She was genuinely curious now.

Lumina said:
Ryft nodded, the blush still apparent on his cheeks.
"A wielder, yeah. What weapons I turn into depends on the wielder, and their strength is dependant on them as well. I've learned that how good or evil someone is doesn't affect it - on the battlefield, morality isn't a factor."

He glanced at Dakota, then realized he was rambling, and mumbled some sort of apology.
She shook her head "Don't apologise, I find this rather interesting actually" she picked up the book she was reading "these kind of books have magic things like creatures and stuff...but nothing like your gift, so I'm enjoying learning about you" she said nonchalantly as she left down the book again.

daniel smiled as he placed his hand on her cheek and made her look at him "why try to hide that beautiful face" he said teasingly to her

@Nonalaka

"i love you to hayate' she said softly her eyes sparkling as she leaned in nuzzling his shoulder happily

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and flew off after him, keeping up with Taylor easily."You're so slow. Can't you go any faster?" He teased.
"Is that a challenge?" Taylor had stopped flying and looked up, "I am faster!" He squared and took off, moving as fast as Alastair.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then got some eggs and a bowl and also a spoon and started to crack the eggs into the bowl and scrambled them adding milk to them*

[/QUOTE]
Amara began to prepare everything else, occasionally smiling over at Natsuru.

((I'm just saying everything else cause I forgot what they are making already, my memory is bad lol))

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Don't apologise, I find this rather interesting actually" she picked up the book she was reading "these kind of books have magic things like creatures and stuff...but nothing like your gift, so I'm enjoying learning about you" she said nonchalantly as she left down the book again.
Ryft couldn't help but blush at her statement.

"Y-yeah... well... I guess because it's not often you have scientists when get drunk and decide to mix human DNA with a random gun they have lying around."

He smiled a bit, looking back at his new friend. Friend? Yeah, I guess she was his friend. Or at least he hoped.

Lumina said:
Aion looked up to see Ry jumping out the window. She couldnt help but giggle at the gesture.
"Right on time. Nice."

She was leaning back on her hands, her legs crossed in front of her on the edge of the fountain.

"So, all settled in eh?"

She asked, figuring his vampire speed probably had something to do with it.
He rolled his eyes, settling on the fountain beside her. Don't you dare put your arm around her. No, STOP! Don't! Ry put his arm loosely around Aion. Soon after, he realized his actions and jerked his arm back. "Shit, sorry!" He gasped incredulously. You... You idiot. Look, you might a right old fool of yourself. He settled more on the fountain, nervously brushing fingers through his bangs.

"Well," he laughed nervously, trying to recover the slip-up. Getting girls was goddamn hard work. "I'm just being a badass vampire." Her gazed into the distance, placing his hand out and gesturing to all the girls. "And you'll be sorry when I suck all the hot girl's blood. Blah blah blah!"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Anyday" He said as he continued to pet her "In this form you're kinda cute" He said quietly
Her ear perked. "Y-yeah?" A small pink blush could be seen on her cheeks. "You too?" She asked, shrugging, before silently giggling.

Lumina said:
Ryft couldn't help but blush at her statement.
"Y-yeah... well... I guess because it's not often you have scientists when get drunk and decide to mix human DNA with a random gun they have lying around."

He smiled a bit, looking back at his new friend. Friend? Yeah, I guess she was his friend. Or at least he hoped.
She giggled at his words "I'm sure there was more thought put into you than that!" She paused before extending her arm for a handshake "Dakota"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Her ear perked. "Y-yeah?" A small pink blush could be seen on her cheeks. "You too?" She asked, shrugging, before silently giggling.

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "You are truly crazy" He said jokingly before slowly drifting off

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
He rolled his eyes, settling on the fountain beside her. Don't you dare put your arm around her. No, STOP! Don't! Ry put his arm loosely around Aion. Soon after, he realized his actions and jerked his arm back. "Shit, sorry!" He gasped incredulously. You... You idiot. Look, you might a right old fool of yourself. He settled more on the fountain, nervously brushing fingers through his bangs.
"Well," he laughed nervously, trying to recover the slip-up. Getting girls was goddamn hard work. "I'm just being a badass vampire." Her gazed into the distance, placing his hand out and gesturing to all the girls. "And you'll be sorry when I suck all the hot girl's blood. Blah blah blah!"

[/QUOTE]
Aion couldn't help but laugh.

"You're cute."

She said nonchalantly, then looked at him, her head tilted a bit.

"Couldn't help but notice your stares back at the dorms."

She smirked, transforming into her Aries form, a 5' girl with waist length wavy blonde hair, a white summer dress and piercing green eyes. A flower crown hung on her head.

"Can't help but wonder why."

She looked at Ry teasingly, wondering what his reaction would be this time.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"but it makes you that much cuter" he said as he held a hand to her cheek pulling her close by her waist
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She let out a squeak as she was pulled closer before quickly shaking her head "I-I don't t-think so"

@Roman[/URL]
Hayate kissed her again and swam over to the edge climbing out. He smiled and shook the water out his hair.

tumblr_ljq07cv25I1qism4zo1_500.gif

"Lets go back to the other realm now. I think I'm beginning to miss it."

Nonalaka said:
She giggled at his words "I'm sure there was more thought put into you than that!" She paused before extending her arm for a handshake "Dakota"
Ryft nervously took her hand.

"MK80-RYFT. And honestly that's all it was. When they realized I was alive, they coded human intelligence in me, as well as a database of every weapon in existence. Meaning every human weapon. But what they didn't realize was that there's non-humans out there, so there's a unlimited amount of weapons I can turn into!"

He hadn't noticed how loud he was talking, or how excited he was getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back