• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...what should we cook...''

''hmm..lets go walk at around Moonlit Lake. i wanna check something out there''

*Suzano said as he stretched a bit more. Btw Suzano's a guy xD *

[/QUOTE]
"Umm, hmmm....well you know them best, what do they like to eat?" She asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Right so if you don't use your gift, you feel useless....well, what about a hobby that involves weapons? Like, target practise, or hunting or something?" She guessed she could relate somewhat... with the feeling useless part at least, she couldn't even use her power when she wants, it just had a mind of its own.
Ryft looked at Dakota.

"Like I said, as long as I'm being used. The intention was for fighting, obviously, but any sort of use is fine. Thing is, not many things use weapons. Besides..."

He looked back at his shoes, blushing a bit more.

"I need to be used by somebody else."

God that was embarrassing to say.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Asking a demon if they can fly. Of course I can!" Alastair said as his wings unfolded from his back and he flew up next to Taylor.
"I don't have wings.... I'm SOMEWHAT jealous." Taylor said taking off, "Follow me!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...what should we cook...''

''hmm..lets go walk at around Moonlit Lake. i wanna check something out there''

*Suzano said as he stretched a bit more. Btw Suzano's a guy xD *

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah.. sure. Sounds great."

Moonlit lake huh? Sounded really cool. Or mysterious. The latter she hoped wasnt true, but if Suzano was there then it was okay. .. she hoped.

Nonalaka said:
"Umm, hmmm....well you know them best, what do they like to eat?" She asked with a smile.
''hmmmm...well i know Yuki likes to eat a scrambled eggs sandwich with ham and cheese...so lets just make that''

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Doesn't... everyone?" She yawned, before soon snoring peacefully.

[/QUOTE]
William softly petted her with his eyes closed a slight smile on his face

@Mayyflower

(I'm back, risen and shining.)

Barry creates a magical construct of a telescope, completely useless as he can't make the lens actually zoom in on things, and put it up to his eye looking all around. "Seems like a relatively peaceful place, at least out here in the open. I see a couple of people here and there that look kind of stressed. Probably lost their stuff somewhere."

Lumina said:
"Oh yeah.. sure. Sounds great."
Moonlit lake huh? Sounded really cool. Or mysterious. The latter she hoped wasnt true, but if Suzano was there then it was okay. .. she hoped.
''or we can go to Natsuru's mansion. or basically my home. wanna go there or the lake?''

*Suzano said as he smiled warmly at Lumina*

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower
(I'm back, risen and shining.)

Barry creates a magical construct of a telescope, completely useless as he can't make the lens actually zoom in on things, and put it up to his eye looking all around. "Seems like a relatively peaceful place, at least out here in the open. I see a couple of people here and there that look kind of stressed. Probably lost their stuff somewhere."
Levi wakes up and stares at Barry "morning" she says standing up

Daniel reaver]thana smiled and kissed hayate again "and you gave me love some thing that i havent found in a while" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I'm glad I fell out of the sky and landed by you. Which was pretty ironic. But still, if it weren't for that moment, I wouldn't have you." Hayate said smiling softly

Lumina said:
Ryft looked at Dakota.
"Like I said, as long as I'm being used. The intention was for fighting, obviously, but any sort of use is fine. Thing is, not many things use weapons. Besides..."

He looked back at his shoes, blushing a bit more.

"I need to be used by somebody else."

God that was embarrassing to say.
She raised a brow at him "you mean you have to turn into a weapon for someone" she brought a finger to her chin as she looked ahead "so you need a master, sort of" she was confused about this but was eager to learn, it seemed like an interesting gift indeed.

Lumina said:
Aion grinned, teleporting to the fountain. She rarely used that power, and she wondered what he would think when she suddenly poofed out of existence right before his eyes. Sitting on the edge of the fountain she decided to tell him what she really was when he got there in... 13 minutes? She was excited, which rarely happened. This boy definitely wad interesting.
"BY GANDALF'S BEARD!" He cursed. Though it didn't seem particularly normal cursing for the average human being, it was most defintiely cursing for the Harry Potter fandom, of which this vampire consisted of. "...Always wanted to say that - get IN!" He pumped his fist into his chest and grinned broadly. He had 10 minutes to set his stuff in the Boys' Dorm. Uh, Dorm 109? He thought in question. Yup, definitely. He couldn't wait to see this... uh, thing. She didn't want to call Aion a thing - she seemed cheeky, and interesting to him. Very interesting.

2 minutes to go. He had set his games in a near pile in his cabinet, and his consoles ready to be plugged in. The suitcase unpacked, his diary (yes, diary!) set upon the desk in the corner; perfect. For the average human it'd take over 5 minutes to arrive at the courtyard. Being a vampire, he didn't feel pain. He could just be a badass and jump out the window. And that is what he did. Glancing anxiously out his dorm window, he saw the fountain in the distance. His extraordinary speed could catch himself up. One minute. He jumped out, hoping his new friend to see him do this. 30 seconds. He ran towards her, just a blue blur.

"AION!"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili followed her eyes as she looked down, and noticed a portion of her top was torn open in a circular shape. His face went slightly pale. There wasn't any blood, but it didn't worry him any less to see she'd been hit. "I-I'm sorry. I wasn't fast enough. Does that hurt?" He said, motioning at the wound as he moved closer to observe it.

[/QUOTE]
Damn. So he had seen it.

"I'm fine. Really. My body just absorbed the bullet, so it's okay. .. it just stings a little, but it's already healing..."

She was trying to prove she was fine, but she felt a pang of pain through her abdomen where the bullet hit. She knew already what it was - its like a blood transfusion of different blood types, if things are different then your body doesn't like it. She figured this would pass soon, her blood-metal was tough and did have a mind of its own. She looked at Kili, masking the pain as much ad possible.

"So, shall we go?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished how own cupcake and placed the box and wrapper into the trash can as they passed it. He listened to Asuka talk and soon replied, looking back down at her♅...
“ I don't like mushrooms and cauliflower. I don't know why, they just don't taste right to me. What about you? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Hm...I don't like carrots or ranch. They just taste really weird together even though it's normal for most people." Asuka replied as she continued to walk down the sidewalk.

Mayyflower said:
Levi wakes up and stares at Barry "morning" she says standing up
"Oh yeah, where are my manners, good morning and all that, glad you weren't killed in your sleep or anything."

Roman said:
"I don't have wings.... I'm SOMEWHAT jealous." Taylor said taking off, "Follow me!"
Alastair chuckled and flew off after him, keeping up with Taylor easily."You're so slow. Can't you go any faster?" He teased.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmmm...well i know Yuki likes to eat a scrambled eggs sandwich with ham and cheese...so lets just make that''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright! Sounds good!" Amara spun on her heel as she made her way to the cupboards to get what was needed, humming as she did so.

shortyshot8 said:
William softly petted her with his eyes closed a slight smile on his face
Suddenly, Summer let out a small, sensitive moan. "Ah... I feel that," she whispered, her back hair bristling. "My mother used to brush my back... meow... It felt nice, I used to ask her to brush my fur everyday." She sighed, raising her head and looking at William intently. "Mng, cats love this. Always pet them."

Nonalaka said:
"Alright! Sounds good!" Amara spun on her heel as she made her way to the cupboards to get what was needed, humming as she did so.
*Natsuru then got some eggs and a bowl and also a spoon and started to crack the eggs into the bowl and scrambled them adding milk to them*

Lexi walks though the dormitory trying to get to her dorm. She breathe heavily. Lexi sits down and takes her shoe off which is now covered in blood by her cut reopening again from her walking and not staying off of it. Shit.. She mutters to herself before passing out due to the loss and sight of blood. She lays there's with her head against the wall.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm...I don't like carrots or ranch. They just taste really weird together even though it's normal for most people." Asuka replied as she continued to walk down the sidewalk.
...♅Akira continued walking as he listened to Asuka. He soon replied♅...

“ I see. I can see where you're coming from. So how do you like the weather? ”

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him "you mean you have to turn into a weapon for someone" she brought a finger to her chin as she looked ahead "so you need a master, sort of" she was confused about this but was eager to learn, it seemed like an interesting gift indeed.
Ryft nodded, the blush still apparent on his cheeks.

"A wielder, yeah. What weapons I turn into depends on the wielder, and their strength is dependant on them as well. I've learned that how good or evil someone is doesn't affect it - on the battlefield, morality isn't a factor."

He glanced at Dakota, then realized he was rambling, and mumbled some sort of apology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back