• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Oh, s-sorry," he muttered, his grip tightening around the suitcase handle. He stammered, but stopped in his tracks. He couldn't get a bad impression. He was gonna pick up chicks, like he does in GTA5. But he was gonna play it cool - you can't exactly throw grenades of every man in town so she can only focus on you. It wasn't a dating simulator either. He was in the FRIEND simulator. You can't get friends fast, either. Slow, SLOW!
"Well, I just got here," he reminded with with a courteous nod. "I need somewhere to put these hunk-of-an amount of games." Ry smiled broadly at Aion, "I'll see ya later?"

"Yeah," she admitted silently. "I'm pretty tired." Her body formed to a petite, jet-black feline, her amber eyes the main part projected so vividly. She jumped against wardrobes; drawers; televisions and finally his bed side cabinet. Her voice was much higher pitched, though so much cuter. "Meow... Got a cat bed?" She settled on the wood uncomfortably, purring with distaste.

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "Sadly I do not...But if you want you can lay on me I guess" He said in almost a nervous tone

Nonalaka said:
"A living weapon huh" she replied as she looked him up and down "That's pretty interesting" she moved so that she was sitting beside him ratger than across "But why be glum about it? There's more to life than fighting" she replied as she looked up at the sky.
Ryft sighed. It was hard for someone who wasn't him to understand how his head worked.

"I know, but... its not that simple. I was coded to fight. I can do everyday things but... I feel useless not in a fight. It's not my choice to feel this way."

He sighed, joining her gaze up at the sky.

Daniel reaver]thana smiled "because you gave me love" she said before slowly kissing hayate deeply [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled as Thana kissed him, "I gave you love, something I thought I'd never find..." he said looking away sadly.

ok im back. 20 math question final lol)))

@Nonalaka

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Anyone else im interacting with

*Suzano then stands up from the couch*

''hey, Lumina. do you wanna go somewhere?''

@Lumina

(trying to revive Suzano, i dunno bout Lumina tho xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed and stood up,"I feel honored to make your best friend list. Are we going to be picking up cute girls along the way?" He asked, grabbing his book and tucking it under his arm.
"Sure are! Hey, can you fly?' Taylor as he began to float above Alastair.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel slowly resumed kissing eulorias neck softly as he held onto her his arms wrapped around her stomach as he pulled her into him
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"E-eh" she blushed more as he pulled her closer into him.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Oh, s-sorry," he muttered, his grip tightening around the suitcase handle. He stammered, but stopped in his tracks. He couldn't get a bad impression. He was gonna pick up chicks, like he does in GTA5. But he was gonna play it cool - you can't exactly throw grenades of every man in town so she can only focus on you. It wasn't a dating simulator either. He was in the FRIEND simulator. You can't get friends fast, either. Slow, SLOW!
"Well, I just got here," he reminded with with a courteous nod. "I need somewhere to put these hunk-of-an amount of games." Ry smiled broadly at Aion, "I'll see ya later?"

"Yeah," she admitted silently. "I'm pretty tired." Her body formed to a petite, jet-black feline, her amber eyes the main part projected so vividly. She jumped against wardrobes; drawers; televisions and finally his bed side cabinet. Her voice was much higher pitched, though so much cuter. "Meow... Got a cat bed?" She settled on the wood uncomfortably, purring with distaste.

[/QUOTE]
Aion nodded, trying not to laugh at his attempts to keep cool. She sat down his games and consoles, stepping back a bit.

"Yeah, see ya around?"

She decided to give him one last treat before leaving him be. She transformed into her human form, a 5' girl with auburn hair and a red school uniform type dress. Her dark blue eyes looked at him, and she smiled.

Lumina said:
Elyse felt herself get dragged, her fingertips dragging across the ground leaving the smallest trail of metal behind them. She was nearly awake now... and now they were being attacked. She felt the guards moving closer...and now they were on top of the metal she had left behind. She closed her eyes, using the trails of metal from her fingers to trace where the metal flooring was, and moved her hands slightly. The metal flooring shot sharp rods up at each of the guards throats. Some dodged out of the way and others... well, the rods got a nice new red paint job. The small trails raised up like wires, binding around the throat of the nearest unsuspecting victim. That left one or two, which she left for Kili... she didn't want to leave him out of the fun as well.
@Kalin Scarlet
After moving Elyse to cover, and watching her dispatch a number of the guards, he dashed forward, grabbing the two that remained by the throat, and tossing both out of the window he'd turned into a makeshift entrance. He turned back towards Elyse."Are you okay, Elie? I tried to take them all out before they could fire on us..."

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Sadly I do not...But if you want you can lay on me I guess" He said in almost a nervous tone
Screw it, she thought devillishly. "Sounds purrfect for me," she smiled, settling her small body on his and curling to a ball. She sniffled, and nuzzling her paw.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, of course" she nodded "let's cook!" She chimed as she energetically rolled up her sleeves.
@Himeragi Seiker
''so...what should we cook...''

Lumina said:
"Eh?"
Lumina looked over at Suzano, who she thought was sleeping.

"Uh, yeah, if you wanna, I'll go... where do you wanna go to?"

She was trying not to stammer, but she was a bit unused to sudden questions.
''hmm..lets go walk at around Moonlit Lake. i wanna check something out there''

*Suzano said as he stretched a bit more. Btw Suzano's a guy xD *

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped walking and closed his eyes, using his senses to locate the nearest beach. He soon opened his eyes and looked down at Asuka, replying to her with a smile♅...
“ I believe there's one not too far from here, All we have to do is keep walking this route for another five minutes and we'll reach it. ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded as she finished her cupcake, tossing the box and wrapper into a nearby trash. She began walking again, a happy smile on her face."Do you really like most food? Do you not have one thing that you dislike?" She asked as she looked up at him.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Screw it, she thought devillishly. "Sounds purrfect for me," she smiled, settling her small body on his and curling to a ball. She sniffled, and nuzzling her paw.

[/QUOTE]
William smiled happily as he closed his eyes "I really need a nap" He said to himself

Lumina said:
Aion nodded, trying not to laugh at his attempts to keep cool. She sat down his games and consoles, stepping back a bit.
"Yeah, see ya around?"

She decided to give him one last treat before leaving him be. She transformed into her human form, a 5' girl with auburn hair and a red school uniform type dress. Her dark blue eyes looked at him, and she smiled.
Ry collected his games and hastily stuffed them into his bag. He grinned at Aion, thanking her abruptly. "I'll be at the fountain in 15 minutes." You just asked her on a kind-of-sort-of date. SCORE! He saw her transform, gawping.

"Hot..." He whispered, smiling. He didn't smile for much longer, as he was unsure of what she actually was. A... shifter? He was left, frazzled and dazed, mindlessly dragging a bag of expensive contents; who really was she?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]After moving Elyse to cover, and watching her dispatch a number of the guards, he dashed forward, grabbing the two that remained by the throat, and tossing both out of the window he'd turned into a makeshift entrance. He turned back towards Elyse."Are you okay, Elie? I tried to take them all out before they could fire on us..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, standing up.

"I'm oka- oh."

She looked down at herself and noticed a bullet had hit her stomach. Must have been a stray. Strange, she didn't even feel it. It stung a bit, but she noticed the metal in her simply absorbed the bullet. It was already starting to patch up the wound.

"Yeah, looks like I'm okay."

She gave him a smile as if to say I am okay, seriously. If he saw the bullet wound, she doubted he'd feel the same.

Lumina said:
Ryft sighed. It was hard for someone who wasn't him to understand how his head worked.
"I know, but... its not that simple. I was coded to fight. I can do everyday things but... I feel useless not in a fight. It's not my choice to feel this way."

He sighed, joining her gaze up at the sky.
"Ah, Right so if you don't use your gift, you feel useless....well, what about a hobby that involves weapons? Like, target practise, or hunting or something?" She guessed she could relate somewhat... with the feeling useless part at least, she couldn't even use her power when she wants, it just had a mind of its own.

Roman said:
"Sure are! Hey, can you fly?' Taylor as he began to float above Alastair.
"Asking a demon if they can fly. Of course I can!" Alastair said as his wings unfolded from his back and he flew up next to Taylor.

Lexi and Hina walks to the cafe, but Lexi starts to limp from the glass that was in her foot. "Actually.. Ima go back in my dorm and rest my foot cause this is really hurting." She says to hina @Daniel reaver "maybe we can go when I feel better" she says with pain in her eyes as she disappears.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Ry collected his games and hastily stuffed them into his bag. He grinned at Aion, thanking her abruptly. "I'll be at the fountain in 15 minutes." You just asked her on a kind-of-sort-of date. SCORE! He saw her transform, gawping.
"Hot..." He whispered, smiling. He didn't smile for much longer, as he was unsure of what she actually was. A... shifter? He was left, frazzled and dazed, mindlessly dragging a bag of expensive contents; who really was she?

[/QUOTE]
Aion grinned, teleporting to the fountain. She rarely used that power, and she wondered what he would think when she suddenly poofed out of existence right before his eyes. Sitting on the edge of the fountain she decided to tell him what she really was when he got there in... 13 minutes? She was excited, which rarely happened. This boy definitely wad interesting.

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, standing up.
"I'm oka- oh."

She looked down at herself and noticed a bullet had hit her stomach. Must have been a stray. Strange, she didn't even feel it. It stung a bit, but she noticed the metal in her simply absorbed the bullet. It was already starting to patch up the wound.

"Yeah, looks like I'm okay."

She gave him a smile as if to say I am okay, seriously. If he saw the bullet wound, she doubted he'd feel the same.
Kili followed her eyes as she looked down, and noticed a portion of her top was torn open in a circular shape. His face went slightly pale. There wasn't any blood, but it didn't worry him any less to see she'd been hit. "I-I'm sorry. I wasn't fast enough. Does that hurt?" He said, motioning at the wound as he moved closer to observe it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded as she finished her cupcake, tossing the box and wrapper into a nearby trash. She began walking again, a happy smile on her face."Do you really like most food? Do you not have one thing that you dislike?" She asked as she looked up at him.
...♅Akira finished how own cupcake and placed the box and wrapper into the trash can as they passed it. He listened to Asuka talk and soon replied, looking back down at her♅...

“ I don't like mushrooms and cauliflower. I don't know why, they just don't taste right to me. What about you? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back