• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Interesting," she mused, her tail dropping. She usually preferred the more dominant type. But he seemed adorable and sweet. She couldn't resist flirting lightly. Especially considering he just offered her a room to stay when she was in helpless states. "Big Hero 6," she admitted with a faint smile. Instead, her tail now tickled his ankles playfully. "Y-your past?" Summer cautiously asked it, in case it was a touchy subject.

[/QUOTE]
William tried not to laugh from the feeling in his ankles before he heard what she said about past "Yes my past...." He sighed before admitting what he did "A long time ago my family was under mind control and they tried to attack me...I still don't know why they were attacking me but......." He clenched his right hand "I killed them"

Lumina said:
Aion easily picked up all of the consoles and games, holding them securely in one arm.
"I'm Aion. It's nice to meet you. Let me guess... you play games?"

Aion teased, both at the games in her arm and his last name. Interesting name, it was.

@Summer Dotty
He leaned over, chuckling. "Nope! I hunt elephants," he teased in return, winking. As he flashed a grin, you could notice the two canines slightly sharper than the average human. "You have a beautiful name," he soothingly replied. Hastily, he retrieved the once-heavy bag from the floor and peered in. The XBOX One and Playstation 4 were still in mint condition. "Thanks!"

Nonalaka said:
This boy seemed odd to say the least. Was he upset? After seeing his sort of smile, she wasn't really sure what kind of emotion the boy was feeling, but his strange ways were peaking her curiosity. She closed the book and slowly approached him, sitting in front of him she placed the book on her lap. "Upset?"
Ryft looked up to see the girl from before, but now she was right in front of him. He made some sort of noise, a mixture between surprise and embarrassment. He coughed, trying to regain his composure, the smallest of blushes dusting his cheeks.

"Um, well..."

He didn't know quite how to answer her question without seeming, well, weird. Ryft had learned that if there was one thing about his power, it was kinda weird. Or at least it was weird how he acted about it.

"I guess... I hate not being used."

There. He said it. Now to wait to see how strange she'd think he was.

Roman said:
"I said one of the strongest. Besides, I've lost fights before." Taylor sighed. "School is a drag... But we need to learn, something we can't help. Am I right?"
"I suppose. I already know most of everything that's taught here, so I'm stuck learning the same thing. The only thing I don't know is how to play an instrument." Alastair said as he looked around the courtyard.

shortyshot8 said:
William tried not to laugh from the feeling in his ankles before he heard what she said about past "Yes my past...." He sighed before admitting what he did "A long time ago my family was under mind control and they tried to attack me...I still don't know why they were attacking me but......." He clenched his right hand "I killed them"
She gasped lightly, and her hand unclenched his and darted towards her own. She looked down, her ears pinning to her head. "T-that's dreadful..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina smiled "just thinking" she said softly to lexi
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria was blushing furiously not knowing how to react.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She gasped lightly, and her hand unclenched his and darted towards her own. She looked down, her ears pinning to her head. "T-that's dreadful..."

[/QUOTE]
William closed his eyes and nodded "Do you see why I am a Monster now?" He asked her expecting her to run away

Daniel reaver]hina giggled slightly "yeah i know how you feel" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Lexi looks at hina she smiles. "But I'm not gonna let the past put me down Ima keep moving forward" she says sitting up. (Just keep swimming xD )

daniel kept kissing her neck lovingly blushing more before stopping "do you want me to stop" he asked her softly

@Nonalaka

hina giggled a little before frowning a little and looking down some "yeah" she wispered softly

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]He leaned over, chuckling. "Nope! I hunt elephants," he teased in return, winking. As he flashed a grin, you could notice the two canines slightly sharper than the average human. "You have a beautiful name," he soothingly replied. Hastily, he retrieved the once-heavy bag from the floor and peered in. The XBOX One and Playstation 4 were still in mint condition. "Thanks!"

[/QUOTE]
Aion nodded in return. This kid was nice.

"Thank you. It wasn't me that chose it."

She laughed a bit at her "joke", but it was true. It was what the people that started the whole zodiac thing called her. It was what brought her into being. She looked back at Ry, noting the teeth. That could mean anything, and it peaked her curiosity as to what his powers might be. But she wouldn't push it, so for now she'd stick with small talk.

"So what brought you to this school?"

Smooth.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I think so.)

[/QUOTE]
((Uh... do you remember what the last thing was that was posted? Its been a while since I've been on here))

shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes and nodded "Do you see why I am a Monster now?" He asked her expecting her to run away
"No," she replied firmly, a small powder of blush fading gradually upon her cheeks. "Come, let's go to your place."

Daniel reaver]"are you really that oblivious" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sighed, "I wish I didn't have to say this, but yes. Yes I am. Now can I please know?" He asked, looking her in the eyes.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"No," she replied firmly, a small powder of blush fading gradually upon her cheeks. "Come, let's go to your place."

[/QUOTE]
William opened his eyes a small smile appearing on his face "Thank you" He said softly before grabbing her hand and leading her to his place

WeirdPrincess said:
"That sounds nice. Let's do that then, I'm not ready to leave just yet." Asuka said as she looked him and smiled softly. Finding a bakery, she dropped Akira's hand and ran inside, quickly ordering two cupcakes and exiting the bakery with two boxes in hand. She held one out to him,"I didn't know what kind you liked, so I just got regular vanilla with buttercream frosting for you."
...♅Akira watched as Asuka got the cupcakes. When she returned and held out the box, he gently took it from her and smiled, replying to her♅...

“ Ah, thanks. I don't really have a particular flavour I like, I like them all equally. What about you, what's your favourite? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"I suppose. I already know most of everything that's taught here, so I'm stuck learning the same thing. The only thing I don't know is how to play an instrument." Alastair said as he looked around the courtyard.
"Are you kidding me?! Dude, just sign up for the classes you idiot!" Taylor said playfully. "It's absolutely that easy..."

Lumina said:

She laughed a bit at her "joke", but it was true. It was what the people that started the whole zodiac thing called her. It was what brought her into being. She looked back at Ry, noting the teeth. That could mean anything, and it peaked her curiosity as to what his powers might be. But she wouldn't push it, so for now she'd stick with small talk.

Smooth.

((Uh... do you remember what the last thing was that was posted? Its been a while since I've been on here))
Kili had asked if she could still move, I believe)

Daniel reaver]"the past" hina said soflty to lexi as she started to remember again the dark feeling coming back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Lexi shivers. "It will be all right Hina" she says smiling putting her hand in her shoulder.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili had asked if she could still move, I believe)

[/QUOTE]
((Well... let's go from that then.))

Elyse leaned back, still dizzy from the descent. She didn't even notice her hands making the floor turn metal. She looked over at Kili wearily, thinking she heard him ask her a question. Could she.... move?

"Uh...yeah i-i think..."

She went to stand up but pretty much fell right over again. What a way to start this adventure.

Lumina said:
Ryft looked up to see the girl from before, but now she was right in front of him. He made some sort of noise, a mixture between surprise and embarrassment. He coughed, trying to regain his composure, the smallest of blushes dusting his cheeks.
"Um, well..."

He didn't know quite how to answer her question without seeming, well, weird. Ryft had learned that if there was one thing about his power, it was kinda weird. Or at least it was weird how he acted about it.

"I guess... I hate not being used."

There. He said it. Now to wait to see how strange she'd think he was.
Dakota tilted her head, her amber eyes narrowed as she pursed her lips, trying to understand what he had just said "being used?" She questioned as she placed the book by her side "Used in what way?" She asks curiously.

Lumina said:

Smooth.

He shrugged and laughed slightly also, placing the suitcase bag back on the floor. He rolled it across the wooden floor, seeing the Boys' Dorms just ahead; Ry slowed his pace down to slow, Yoshi movements, as he also didn't want to speed up too far to affect the movements of the girl... and to drop his expensive and high quantity of games.

"Even if you DIDN'T choose it," he reminded her lightly, "means you got great parents. Having this surname... Eh, decided my fate, I guess!" Ry smiled, but it faded slightly once he heard the mention of why he was brought to this school. He was somewhat magnetized here, if he particularly wanted to be exact - all the species... all the possibilities. "Public schools are like Mario - you go down (tubes), cheat (into the game) and get teased for being different (...Mario's pretty fat).

They wouldn't accept a vampire.
" His voice was firm, almost filled with hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back