• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Th-that's a nice name," she whispered, sniffling, and walking her her arm pressed against his. "Do you like dogs?" She asked, her ears perked with anticipation.
@Anyone

New student and extreme gamer Ryo Gamer entered the doorway, an extremely large smile plastered on his face. Triumphant game console equipment trailed after him as he made his way towards the Boys' Dorms. To store his over 5 different consoles. Oh, he'd have fun here.

//Anyone interested in this super gamer? c:<

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "I've always been more of a Cat person" He said happily not noticing her arm

Ryft sighed, looking up at the leaves in the tree above him. Moving his head, his vision caught someone across from himself staring. It was... oh god. It was a girl. He wasn't exactly... used to girls. The majority of his scientists were men, and the few that were female may as well have been men themselves. He brought a hand up, attempting to wave, but it came out choppy, almost robotically. He wrangled his face to attempt to form a smile, which barely formed. He sighed at his inevitable failure and turned back to look at his shoes. His sadness wasn't going away anyways.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as Asuka took one of his hands and replied, placing the money for the food onto the table and standing up, preparing to leave the restaurant♅...

“ Yes, let's. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Cupcakes here we come!" Asuka said before pulling him out of the Chinese restaurant and walked along the sidewalk, looking for a bakery."So...after the dinner and the cupcakes, does that mean you take me back home?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina smiled "just thinking" she said softly to lexi
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Lexi looks at the ground "Me...too" she says with a sigh

mitsu looked down jumping down to the court yard and walking the opposite direction of will the ground cracking behind her as she passed a new boy accidentaly bumping into him before she kept walking

@Summer Dotty ( if you dont mind)

She sighed, smiling lightly, "We'll get along just fine, I-I assure you." Her black tail crept up his back, swiped across it and pet slowly - it was a cat's appreciation symbol. Her head rested on his shoulder. "Favourite movie?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Th-that's a nice name," she whispered, sniffling, and walking her her arm pressed against his. "Do you like dogs?" She asked, her ears perked with anticipation.
@Anyone

New student and extreme gamer Ryo Gamer entered the doorway, an extremely large smile plastered on his face. Triumphant game console equipment trailed after him as he made his way towards the Boys' Dorms. To store his over 5 different consoles. Oh, he'd have fun here.

//Anyone interested in this super gamer? c:<

[/QUOTE]
Aion happened to look up and see a kid carrying a bunch of game consoles with him. Interesting. She put her books in her bag, which was already filled to the brim with other books and things, and transformed into her Taurus form, a 5'5" girl with brown clothes and short brown hair that barely hid her small bull horns. She caught up with the kid, not even out of breath.

"It looks like you're new here. Need some help moving all that in?"

Daniel reaver]thana giggled a little as she pressed into him as much as she could "ok" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate held on to Thana as they floated around, "So last night, at the Café. You said I had to guess something, mind telling me what it was?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She sighed, smiling lightly, "We'll get along just fine, I-I assure you." Her black tail crept up his back, swiped across it and pet slowly - it was a cat's appreciation symbol. Her head rested on his shoulder. "Favourite movie?"

[/QUOTE]
William felt a slight tingle on his back "Honestly I don't think I have one" He said with a smile "I don't usually care as to what movie I watch" He said honestly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cupcakes here we come!" Asuka said before pulling him out of the Chinese restaurant and walked along the sidewalk, looking for a bakery."So...after the dinner and the cupcakes, does that mean you take me back home?"
...♅Akira smiled lightly as he replied to Asuka, maintaining a solid gaze on her♅...

“ Only if you want to. We can go for a walk afterwards if you wish? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're to cocky. Just wait until someone takes you down, then who'll be the strongest." Alastair chuckled as he glanced at him."School is such a bore....why even come at all?"
"I said one of the strongest. Besides, I've lost fights before." Taylor sighed. "School is a drag... But we need to learn, something we can't help. Am I right?"

Daniel reaver]"what are you thinking about" she asked lexi a little curious about it now as she looked over at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
It would be nice talking about what happened last night with a female... "The stuff that went on yesterday" she says looking up at her. "Long story.." She says looking down

Daniel reaver]"why i was so happy" she said into him with a happy giggle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Yeah, you were all giggles and smiles." Hayate said chuckling. "What was with that?"

Lumina said:
Aion happened to look up and see a kid carrying a bunch of game consoles with him. Interesting. She put her books in her bag, which was already filled to the brim with other books and things, and transformed into her Taurus form, a 5'5" girl with brown clothes and short brown hair that barely hid her small bull horns. She caught up with the kid, not even out of breath.
"It looks like you're new here. Need some help moving all that in?"

As the Gamer Boy was simply browsing the outsides, his attention drawn and fixated upon the billboards outside classrooms, he noticed a Vampire Contest. She rose an eyebrow, but simply brushed his blue bangs out of his eyes and continued walking. He hadn't the time - especially when he had time to beat small boys in Call of Duty and witness them rage. He smiled slightly to himself at the thought, and allowed himself a short chuckle - WAY too much time. But, once he was walking, he noticed a girl approach him. It wasn't too difficult to notice the horns upon her head. A devil? A bull? ... A Taurus? He didn't see them around much anymore, but it was likely.

"I guess, it'd help," he replied brightly. "Thanks. I'm Ry. Ryu Gamer."

Lumina said:
Ryft sighed, looking up at the leaves in the tree above him. Moving his head, his vision caught someone across from himself staring. It was... oh god. It was a girl. He wasn't exactly... used to girls. The majority of his scientists were men, and the few that were female may as well have been men themselves. He brought a hand up, attempting to wave, but it came out choppy, almost robotically. He wrangled his face to attempt to form a smile, which barely formed. He sighed at his inevitable failure and turned back to look at his shoes. His sadness wasn't going away anyways.
@Nonalaka
This boy seemed odd to say the least. Was he upset? After seeing his sort of smile, she wasn't really sure what kind of emotion the boy was feeling, but his strange ways were peaking her curiosity. She closed the book and slowly approached him, sitting in front of him she placed the book on her lap. "Upset?"

Aion easily picked up all of the consoles and games, holding them securely in one arm.

"I'm Aion. It's nice to meet you. Let me guess... you play games?"

Aion teased, both at the games in her arm and his last name. Interesting name, it was.

@Summer Dotty

shortyshot8 said:
William felt a slight tingle on his back "Honestly I don't think I have one" He said with a smile "I don't usually care as to what movie I watch" He said honestly
"Interesting," she mused, her tail dropping. She usually preferred the more dominant type. But he seemed adorable and sweet. She couldn't resist flirting lightly. Especially considering he just offered her a room to stay when she was in helpless states. "Big Hero 6," she admitted with a faint smile. Instead, her tail now tickled his ankles playfully. "Y-your past?" Summer cautiously asked it, in case it was a touchy subject.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly as he replied to Asuka, maintaining a solid gaze on her♅...

“ Only if you want to. We can go for a walk afterwards if you wish? ”

[/QUOTE]
"That sounds nice. Let's do that then, I'm not ready to leave just yet." Asuka said as she looked him and smiled softly. Finding a bakery, she dropped Akira's hand and ran inside, quickly ordering two cupcakes and exiting the bakery with two boxes in hand. She held one out to him,"I didn't know what kind you liked, so I just got regular vanilla with buttercream frosting for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back