• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You keep saying that, but I'm still curious as to where we're going." Nora explained as she looked around the area.

Farah walked into the kitchen and grabbed a jar of pickles from the fridge, easily opening it. Taking one out, she shook it slightly before taking a bite."Mm...pickles are so good." She chuckled before groaning in pain."Damn...these kids really want to come out." She huffed as she continued to eat more pickles.
Jack smiled "It's a surprise" He said happily to her

Cam sat up and looked around "Hmmm.....WHere is she?" He asked himself

Daniel reaver]"you wont be dying any time soon baby.... i can keep some one alive if i wish you know that right" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"You plan on keeping me alive? I would still age and get all wrinkly and stuff. I'd be a big meat flap." Hayate said laughing.

Roman said:
"Half-Blood. Saiyan and Human." Taylor said nodding. "A Saiyan is nothing but a warrior race. Only two full blood saiyans are alive now. The rest we're decimated." Taylor said, his voice becoming low and quiet.
Alastair frowned slightly,"Well I'm sorry to hear that most of your race was destroyed. Is their another Saiyan besides you?" He questioned.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She felt bad saying this; "Wha-what are you?" She smiled weakly, squeezing his shoulder in reassuringly.

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at her "I'm a Human" He said happily as if he had pride in what he was "And I can tell what you are" He shrugged "Nekos don't bother me i the slightest"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair frowned slightly,"Well I'm sorry to hear that most of your race was destroyed. Is their another Saiyan besides you?" He questioned.
(YES THERE IS JACKSON xD )

thana giggled "no you wont love" she said " the power over souls gives me absolute control over a human or creature if i wish... i can do any thing to there body, keep them young, turn them old, give them an illness or cure them." she said softly to him

@Roman

(shes walking around the city @Mayyflower )

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "It's a surprise" He said happily to her

Cam sat up and looked around "Hmmm.....WHere is she?" He asked himself
"I'm not a surprise person," Nora said with a frown.

Farah had finished the whole jar of pickles and left the glass on the counter. She hummed and she looked for something else to eat before screaming when she saw something move behind her.

She stammered, "T-thought so." She rubbed her neck anxiously, before dreamily glancing at him. "My dorm broke... I, uh, need someplace to stay... D-do you have ideas? I don't w-want to sleep on the floor." Being a cat, she even then didn't want to.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled at her "I'm a Human" He said happily as if he had pride in what he was "And I can tell what you are" He shrugged "Nekos don't bother me i the slightest"
(Yup, people with red eyes and can fight a horde of hippos are totally human xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"My student, and father. That's pretty much it." Taylor said.

Dakota had let out a sigh as she flicked through the pages of her book as she sat on a bench in the courtyard, her eyes occasionally drifting up if someone were to pass by.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She stammered, "T-thought so." She rubbed her neck anxiously, before dreamily glancing at him. "My dorm broke... I, uh, need someplace to stay... D-do you have ideas? I don't w-want to sleep on the floor." Being a cat, she even then didn't want to.
@shortshot8

[/QUOTE]
William tapped his finger against his chin "Well you could stay at my place....Though you most likely wouldn't want to do that" He said still thinking

WeirdPrincess said:

Farah had finished the whole jar of pickles and left the glass on the counter. She hummed and she looked for something else to eat before screaming when she saw something move behind her.

Jack chuckled "Too bad" He said happily to her

Cam stood up and walked around looking for Farah

Daniel reaver]hina sat there in the park frowning a little as she relived her memories her body giving off a dark and sinister feeling without her even knowing it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Lexi stops and feels darkness around her she looks and see a woman sitting in the park. Lexi approaching the woman. "Hey are you okay" she asks with concern in her eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](sorry)
"no sweetheart i was just looking" he said as he walked up behind her and wraped his arms around her waist leaning against her back a little and kissing the side of her head

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right" she smiled "Sometimes, some of the dragons I raised that are now full grown pass through the sky near wherever I am, I assume to check on me" she chuckled a bit.

((Its ok)

shortyshot8 said:
William tapped his finger against his chin "Well you could stay at my place....Though you most likely wouldn't want to do that" He said still thinking
Jack chuckled "Too bad" He said happily to her

Cam stood up and walked around looking for Farah
Nora frowned again,"You're no fun. Tell me where we're going?"

Farah ran from the kitchen and ended up running in Cam on her way back to the room. She fell back on her butt and frowned,"Ow...You're really hard you know that." She said as she looked up at him.

daniel laughed a little then kissed her ear softly "told you they would come back" he said softly into her ear before kissing it again

@Nonalaka

thana yelped as he pulled her into the pool with a big splash as she tried to swim up in suprise before stopping and letting her self float with him

@Roman

"Thank you," she replied softly. She breathed out sharply, her hand on her heart as she smiled. "Thank you so much. C-can we go now? I'd like to get to know you. If that's okay with you... Thank you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back