• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

//Lol, get the kitty before its too late! Making Ryu Gamer as my second character so girls can get him B)

Summer squealed at the destruction caused from the fight impact earlier. She began to leap down to the courtyard in her cat form, simply a black blur, as she began to make her way towards the water fountain. The girl hopped, soon on the ground, in her human form. She combed through her black locks, brushing a finger against her ears, before settling beside the boy on the fountain. "A-are you okay?" She whispered in a hushed tone, obviously concerned for this boy.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack hugged her "Just trust me" He said with a smirk

Cam smiled more as it found it's target (Faaaaaaaade)
"Alright! I'll trust the guy in charge!" Nora exclaimed, saluting him.

Farah gasped as she woke up and looked around, rubbing her eyes tiredly."Mm...what happened? I can't even remember anything...."she whispered as she stretched and yawned.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//Lol, get the kitty before its too late! Making Ryu Gamer as my second character so girls can get him B)
Summer squealed at the destruction caused from the fight impact earlier. She began to leap down to the courtyard in her cat form, simply a black blur, as she began to make her way towards the water fountain. The girl hopped, soon on the ground, in her human form. She combed through her black locks, brushing a finger against her ears, before settling beside the boy on the fountain. "A-are you okay?" She whispered in a hushed tone, obviously concerned for this boy.

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her "Why would you care....." He hid his face in his knees "Very few people would care for some Monster like me"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(He did throw Kite's hippo out a window... xD )
(Oh yea Lexi has to go apologize for Willaims actions yesterday @shortyshot8) guess Lexi can't go into lock down today)

@mayflower, ah sorry ;----; I was called away to wash dishes))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright! I'll trust the guy in charge!" Nora exclaimed, saluting him.

Farah gasped as she woke up and looked around, rubbing her eyes tiredly."Mm...what happened? I can't even remember anything...."she whispered as she stretched and yawned.
Jack smiled as he pulled her with him "HERE WE GO!!!" He yelled happily

Cam was silently snoring as he was sleeping

WeirdPrincess said:
"You fight?" Alastair asked as he rolled his sleeves up to his elbow."Is it just for fun or because you want to train to get stronger?"
"Both actually. I'm also a mentor. I fight for the greater good. I ain't bad, but neutral, only because I have the tendency to lash out on my opponent in a real fight, sometimes killing them... " Taylor explained. "What about you."

mitsu watched some neko girl from the roof "hmmm" she said thinking about trying to make a freind before she noticed will and went wide eyed "will?" she wispered fear that he had cheated on her with this girl again

@shortyshot8 @Summer Dotty

Daniel reaver]mitsu watched some neko girl from the roof "hmmm" she said thinking about trying to make a freind before she noticed will and went wide eyed "will?" she wispered fear that he had cheated on her with this girl again @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17257-summer-dotty/ said:
@Summer Dotty[/URL]
(Oh god xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "Why would you care....." He hid his face in his knees "Very few people would care for some Monster like me"
(If Lexi was still in the courtyard and heard that she would have slapped you for saying that)

"Yo-you're not a monster," she cooed, wrapping an arm around him comfortably. "I-I'm more of a monster than you are..." Her tail flicked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he pulled her with him "HERE WE GO!!!" He yelled happily

Cam was silently snoring as he was sleeping
Nora yelped as she was pulled,"Where the hell are we going?!"

Farah looked over at Cam and chuckled before poking his forehead."Such a cutie when he's asleep." She whispered before trotting out of the room to go get something to eat.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Yo-you're not a monster," she cooed, wrapping an arm around him comfortably. "I-I'm more of a monster than you are..." Her tail flicked.

[/QUOTE]
William looked back up at her "You are not a Monster........It's stupid.....Why is it that Humans and Nekos and a few other creatures are treated like filth for what they are?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora yelped as she was pulled,"Where the hell are we going?!"

Farah looked over at Cam and chuckled before poking his forehead."Such a cutie when he's asleep." She whispered before trotting out of the room to go get something to eat.
Jack smiled "Just trust me" He said happily

Cam's eyes shot open as he looked around "Wha-What?"

Daniel reaver]thana giggled as she leaned against hayate kissing his cheek "yes it does" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Thana, you were right, in the small amount of time we been together, it already seems like years. Maybe... we were meant for one another, though considering the fact, one of dies off and the other is immortal." Hayate said, his voice low and relaxed.

Roman said:
"Both actually. I'm also a mentor. I fight for the greater good. I ain't bad, but neutral, only because I have the tendency to lash out on my opponent in a real fight, sometimes killing them... " Taylor explained. "What about you."
"I'm not much of a fighter. It's not really my style, though I will use it if needed. I'm neutral most of the time, though I will kill someone if they hurt an innocent or someone I care for." Alastair said with a laugh."What type of being are you exactly?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not much of a fighter. It's not really my style, though I will use it if needed. I'm neutral most of the time, though I will kill someone if they hurt an innocent or someone I care for." Alastair said with a laugh."What type of being are you exactly?"
"Half-Blood. Saiyan and Human." Taylor said nodding. "A Saiyan is nothing but a warrior race. Only two full blood saiyans are alive now. The rest we're decimated." Taylor said, his voice becoming low and quiet.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked back up at her "You are not a Monster........It's stupid.....Why is it that Humans and Nekos and a few other creatures are treated like filth for what they are?"

Jack smiled "Just trust me" He said happily

Cam's eyes shot open as he looked around "Wha-What?"
"You keep saying that, but I'm still curious as to where we're going." Nora explained as she looked around the area.

Farah walked into the kitchen and grabbed a jar of pickles from the fridge, easily opening it. Taking one out, she shook it slightly before taking a bite."Mm...pickles are so good." She chuckled before groaning in pain."Damn...these kids really want to come out." She huffed as she continued to eat more pickles.

(sorry)

"no sweetheart i was just looking" he said as he walked up behind her and wraped his arms around her waist leaning against her back a little and kissing the side of her head

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back