• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...Yuki and Shira are still sleeping...we should make breakfast before they wake up''

''hey, look this way for a second?''

[/QUOTE]
(And I get ignored xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...Yuki and Shira are still sleeping...we should make breakfast before they wake up''

''hey, look this way for a second?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia looked towards Kaji. "W-Why?" She asked, still blushing.

Daniel reaver]mika tossed a little falling off the couch and onto the floor but staying asleep as minirith appeared laying in her arms as she hugged it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo barely got changed as she then went over to Mika and placed her back on the couch*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled 'Thank you....Nora" He said softly before looking at his hands "Why? Why do I feel useless?" He asked himself

Cam tilted his head slightly as he was kissed her pushed away "What's wrong?" He asked her
Nora blinked a few times and tilted her head,"You're not useless. You can be as useful as you want to be and you've done pretty helpful things for me." She said, grabbing his hands.

Farah was breathing heavily and rested her head against his chest,"Your tail! When the hell did it get up my leg...." She muttered, taking a few deep breaths.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked a few times and tilted her head,"You're not useless. You can be as useful as you want to be and you've done pretty helpful things for me." She said, grabbing his hands.

Farah was breathing heavily and rested her head against his chest,"Your tail! When the hell did it get up my leg...." She muttered, taking a few deep breaths.
Jack smiled at her "I know it's just.......I don't ever want to lose you" He said as he looked into her eyes

Cam smirked "What you just now noticed?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''for this''
*Kajima then kissed Celia*

[/QUOTE]
Celia went wide eyed and tried to push him away. N-No! It's way too soon for this! She thought.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia went wide eyed and tried to push him away. N-No! It's way too soon for this! She thought.
(Want William to help? He's kinda just...................There)

Roman said:
"Taylor. What's yours?" He asked still laughing.
"Alastair. You're the first person who's name I don't know. I know everyone else's but yours." Alastair said as he chuckled.

Daniel reaver]thana giggled as she walked to the pool then sat down on the edge dipping her legs into the water "your childish you know that baby" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled and swam over to Thana, "I might be childish, but you love me as much as I love you. Isn't that all that matters?" He asked her.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]// @TheRebelliousDragon Is Kite still single? If not, that's fine >w<;

[/QUOTE]
(Kite is with Lexi, but William is trying to steal Lexi from him so... If that ends up happening he'll end up being single... :3)

"yeah... i was just saying that the childishness makes you even more adorable" she said as she bent over and kissed him softly

@Roman

(Kite is with Lexi, but William is trying to steal Lexi from him so... If that ends up happening he'll end up being single... :3)
(welp williams gonna die then xD why do they always cheat... i gotta stop having my character get into relation ships with shortys)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alastair. You're the first person who's name I don't know. I know everyone else's but yours." Alastair said as he chuckled.
"Well, I'm not really around much, we don't have any classes together, when I'm not on campus, I'm on a date or at home... Also I don't stay in the dorms. Maybe that's why." Taylor said looking at the sky.

*Kajima then pulled away*

''heh, i know it was too early for that. but thats just to tease you''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled at her "I know it's just.......I don't ever want to lose you" He said as he looked into her eyes

Cam smirked "What you just now noticed?" He asked her
"You won't, not unless I die or something. Other than that, I'm here to stay!" Nora said happily as she smiled at him.

Farah blushed,"Sh-Shut up! I was to busy doing other things to notice that." She exclaimed.

Daniel reaver]"yeah... i was just saying that the childishness makes you even more adorable" she said as she bent over and kissed him softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(welp williams gonna die then xD why do they always cheat... i gotta stop having my character get into relation ships with shortys)
(So many people are going to be out to kill Will if he manages to steal Lexi xD )

Daniel reaver]"yeah... i was just saying that the childishness makes you even more adorable" she said as she bent over and kissed him softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(Why does everyone say I'm trying to steal her xD Sure William likes her but he is still dating Mitsu)

WeirdPrincess said:
"You won't, not unless I die or something. Other than that, I'm here to stay!" Nora said happily as she smiled at him.

Farah blushed,"Sh-Shut up! I was to busy doing other things to notice that." She exclaimed.
Jack licked her nose and laughed a little "Thank you love" He said happily

Cam smirked "What do you not like it?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then pulled away*
''heh, i know it was too early for that. but thats just to tease you''

[/QUOTE]
Celia frowned. "Dammit..." She said in defeat. "Looks like you beat me." She said, smiling again.

Roman said:
"Well, I'm not really around much, we don't have any classes together, when I'm not on campus, I'm on a date or at home... Also I don't stay in the dorms. Maybe that's why." Taylor said looking at the sky.
"That's very true. Do you go on dates a lot or something? You must be a ladies man if you are." Alastair replied as he picked up his book and flipped through the pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back