• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack slightly frowned "Did you not like it?" He asked her

Cam groaned a little as his tail slid more up her leg "Yo-You don't say" He said nervously
Nora frantically shook her head,"No! I did like it, I promise! I was just surprised."

Farah chuckled before kissing down his throat and chest, not realizing something was slithering up her leg.

Amara woke up with a stretch and got dressed, putting on a blue and white dress she skipped into the kitchen, pouting she she reached the window "Huuu, what an awful day" she groaned as she got herself a glass of orange juice and watched the rain hit the window.

((Like this minus the hat uvu))

brunettes%20dress%20long%20hair%20ribbons%20brown%20eyes%20kobato%20stuffed%20animals%20red%20hat%20hats%20anime%20girls%20marble_www.wallpaperno.com_57.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frantically shook her head,"No! I did like it, I promise! I was just surprised."

Farah chuckled before kissing down his throat and chest, not realizing something was slithering up her leg.
Jack sighed in relief "Thank god.....Say...Why do you even like me?"

Cam smirked as his tail slid even further up to it's target

Nonalaka said:
Amara woke up with a stretch and got dressed, putting on a blue and white dress she skipped into the kitchen, pouting she she reached the window "Huuu, what an awful day" she groaned as she got herself a glass of orange juice and watched the rain hit the window.
((Like this minus the hat uvu))

brunettes%20dress%20long%20hair%20ribbons%20brown%20eyes%20kobato%20stuffed%20animals%20red%20hat%20hats%20anime%20girls%20marble_www.wallpaperno.com_57.jpg
*Natsuru woke up and got dressed in a shirt and shorts as he made his way to the kitchen and sees Amara*

''morning Amara...oh its raining...i like the rain''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''c-can we get to somewhere dry first?...wait we're under a tree...''
*Kajima said as he face palmed*

''i dont know what you mean by blushing...''

'even though i know what it is'

[/QUOTE]
Celia kissed his cheek. "You look so cute when your face is red!" She laughed. "I should tease you more often!"

Roman said:
"I would comment on that if it weren't true." Taylor said kicking up his feet. "But, it's true. I'm a douche, to guys. I treat girls respectfully my good man." Taylor tried to hold in a laugh, "I can't do this. I'm too 'me' to be as 'formal' as you look." He said to Alastair.
Alastair looked down at his clothes and realized he was wearing a suit and tie. He loosened it a little and ran a hand through his hair."I'm not formal at all. What's your name?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru woke up and got dressed in a shirt and shorts as he made his way to the kitchen and sees Amara*
''morning Amara...oh its raining...i like the rain''

[/QUOTE]
Amara continues to look out the window "Morning ~....Its pretty and all but it means I can't go outside" she pouts a bit.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia kissed his cheek. "You look so cute when your face is red!" She laughed. "I should tease you more often!"
*Kajima then blushed a bit more as he looks at Celia and pins her to the tree holding her hands against the tree as he stares at her straight in the eyes*

''Celia....''

Nonalaka said:
Amara continues to look out the window "Morning ~....Its pretty and all but it means I can't go outside" she pouts a bit.
''you can...you just need a different clothing style. and an umbrella''

*Natsuru said as he snapped his fingers as some new clothes appeared on him with some black pants*

mika moaned a little as the bullet rain started out side changing the regular rain form water to bullets as she slept

shira nuzzled into yuki as she slept having ggod dreams of when there weading day will happen

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed in relief "Thank god.....Say...Why do you even like me?"

Cam smirked as his tail slid even further up to it's target
"Didn't I already explain this to you before? You're usually nice to me, but there are those rare chances you aren't. You're also a good kisser, you said you wouldn't leave me and I'm hoping that's true and you act dominant sometimes. You're also pretty cute." Nora said as she rocked on her heels.

Farah stopped suddenly, realizing that something seem off. She quickly began kissing him roughly, shaking off the feeling of something on her leg.

Daniel reaver]mika moaned a little as the bullet rain started out side changing the regular rain form water to bullets as she slept shira nuzzled into yuki as she slept having ggod dreams of when there weading day will happen [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then used her powers to make the bullets back to rain water again*

Celia started blushing. "H-Hey! What do you think your doing?!" She asked.
''heh, now your blushing''

*Kajima said as he smirked*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked down at his clothes and realized he was wearing a suit and tie. He loosened it a little and ran a hand through his hair."I'm not formal at all. What's your name?"
"Taylor. What's yours?" He asked still laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Didn't I already explain this to you before? You're usually nice to me, but there are those rare chances you aren't. You're also a good kisser, you said you wouldn't leave me and I'm hoping that's true and you act dominant sometimes. You're also pretty cute." Nora said as she rocked on her heels.

Farah stopped suddenly, realizing that something seem off. She quickly began kissing him roughly, shaking off the feeling of something on her leg.
Jack smiled 'Thank you....Nora" He said softly before looking at his hands "Why? Why do I feel useless?" He asked himself

Cam tilted his head slightly as he was kissed her pushed away "What's wrong?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William appeared next to them and sighed "And this is not creepy how?" He asked Kajima

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]thana giggled as they appeared at her pool then her robes changed to a snow white bikini "ok" she said happily to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate ran toward the pool, laughing childishly, "Come on, Thana!" He yelled back to her, before jumping in.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Celia looked away, still blushing. "I-It seems so..." She said.

Nonalaka said:
((Dakota is around the courtyard and Colin is in the music room, you can interact with whichever uvu))
(Okay Ima have Lexi interact with Dakota since she is already in the courtyard)

Lexi walks into the courtyard and sits down on a bench by herself. Her head is in her hands, thinking about all that happened last night.

Nonalaka said:
"Huuu, Alright, I suppose.." she clicked her fingers so she was wearing more suitable clothes
777000zonoio.jpg
''hmmm...Yuki and Shira are still sleeping...we should make breakfast before they wake up''

Celia looked away, still blushing. "I-It seems so..." She said.
''hey, look this way for a second?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back