• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack continued to kiss her with a slight blush on his face as he slipped his tongue past her teeth
William shakes his head and sits up "Damn....What happened last night? All I remember is telling you how I feel then.....Nothing"
Nora pulled away and breathed heavily,"What the actual hell was that for?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighs "Yeah I'll be fine.....But it really will be dull without you" He said quietly
Lexi shakes her head and laughs. "You'll find someone to hang out for the day." She says opening the door.

"thank you i made it my self" she said as they passed through the hall and into the great hall looking around "so the pool right?" she asked him to make sure

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled a little. "Heehee, I see Kaji is also a gentlemen no?" She said hugging from behind while floating.
''well, its raining''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mika moaned a little as she turned normal. her hair growing long and brown again as her axe, gun, tail, and acid storage's dissapered
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
*Neo then got to her dorm and places Mika on the couch*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away and breathed heavily,"What the actual hell was that for?"
Jack tilted his head "What do you mean?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pressed herself into him before pulling away and beginning to kiss his neck.
Cam's tail began to go up her leg "Fa-Farah that feels amazing"

shortyshot8 said:

"You just randomly kissing me and saying you love me. I mean, I already knew that, but it was a little surprising to say the least." Nora said as she looked up at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, its raining''

[/QUOTE]
Celia stopped hugging him and started floating next to him. "So how did Kaji get so strong...?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"As you can see, I don't need any assistance whatsoever." Alastair said, rubbing his forehead in frustration."I'm as about annoying as someone else I know."
"Oh are you really?" Taylor asked, a grin on his face.

DBZ_-_Mystic_Gohan_Vs_Super_Buu_000.jpg

"If anyone is annoying it's me. You look like a bookworm dude."

shortyshot8 said:

Farah giggled, but continued to kiss and lick neck. She bit it playfully before gently sucking on it."It's suppose to babe. I can work magics with this mouth."

Celia stopped hugging him and started floating next to him. "So how did Kaji get so strong...?" She asked.
*Kajima then looked at Celia*

''remember, im a God Eater. that means i can be as strong or stronger than gods and goddesses''

Daniel reaver]"thank you i made it my self" she said as they passed through the hall and into the great hall looking around "so the pool right?" she asked him to make sure [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded, smiling brightly, "Yep! I gotta get my swim on!" He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You just randomly kissing me and saying you love me. I mean, I already knew that, but it was a little surprising to say the least." Nora said as she looked up at him.
Jack slightly frowned "Did you not like it?" He asked her

Cam groaned a little as his tail slid more up her leg "Yo-You don't say" He said nervously

Roman said:
"Oh are you really?" Taylor asked, a grin on his face.
DBZ_-_Mystic_Gohan_Vs_Super_Buu_000.jpg

"If anyone is annoying it's me. You look like a bookworm dude."
Alastair frowned and looked at him,"Well excuse me for liking to read. You look like a douchebag."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then looked at Celia*
''remember, im a God Eater. that means i can be as strong or stronger than gods and goddesses''

[/QUOTE]
Celia laughed a little. "Oops, sorry, I must of forgotten." She said. "I just have one more question... Why was Kaji-sama blushing earlier?" She asked with a smirk.

Daniel reaver]mika groaned a little and curled up when she was set down on the chouch [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then went to her dresser to change her clothes*

Celia laughed a little. "Oops, sorry, I must of forgotten." She said. "I just have one more question... Why was Kaji-sama blushing earlier?" She asked with a smirk.
*Kajima then started to blush again and turn his face*

''what do you mean blushing...?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair frowned and looked at him,"Well excuse me for liking to read. You look like a douchebag."
"I would comment on that if it weren't true." Taylor said kicking up his feet. "But, it's true. I'm a douche, to guys. I treat girls respectfully my good man." Taylor tried to hold in a laugh, "I can't do this. I'm too 'me' to be as 'formal' as you look." He said to Alastair.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo then went to her dresser to change her clothes*

*Kajima then started to blush again and turn his face*

''what do you mean blushing...?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia laughed more. "See? Your doing it again!" She said, poking his cheek playfully.

Daniel reaver]thana giggled "well where gonna need swim suits then" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded and vanished. When he appeared again he had on some trunks, "This should be good. Now, lets go to the pool!" He said enthusiasm flooding his voice.

Celia laughed more. "See? Your doing it again!" She said, poking his cheek playfully.
''c-can we get to somewhere dry first?...wait we're under a tree...''

*Kajima said as he face palmed*

''i dont know what you mean by blushing...''

'even though i know what it is'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back