• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mika swayed side to side as she walked over her eyes walf shut as she walked the axe blade draging on the floor making that horror style sound as he neared him moaning tiredly "papa can I take a nap" she said delusional [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana nodded "Ok" she said softly as she grabed his hans and kissed him quickly before turning twoards the door

@Roman
*Kajima chuckled a little bit*

''ah, lets just stop the sparring match. you need a nap''

WeirdPrincess said:
(I'm bored to the max again! ;-; anyone have a free character?)
(( I have Taylor. He's always free. I don't keep him in conversations very long xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head,"Tell me what exactly?" She asked, a little nervous about what he was going to say.

"It's your fault I'm like this. I was once innocent, but you tainted me." Farah said before jumping into the pool happily.
Jack's face turned bright red "What!? N-Nothing at all!" He said quickly

Cam sighed as he hopped in after her "I can tend to do that"

shortyshot8 said:

Nora stared at him a while longer,"You're acting suspicious, just tell me."

@Roman[/URL]
Euloria got changed and came back out, adjusting her clothes slightly, she was getting used to these cute earth outfits, smiling a little to herself before quietly walking to Daniel, tilting her head slightly "what are you looking at?" She asked standing on her tiptoes to look over his shoulder.

dress%20blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20anime%20simple%20background%20anime%20girls%20silver%20hair%20ore%20no%20kanojo%20to%20osananajimi%20ga%20shuraba%20sugiru%20oreshura%20natsukawa%20masuzu_wallpaperswa.com_59.jpg

shortyshot8 said:

Farah swam around him and grinned,"Yeah, but I like it. So it's okay!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stared at him a while longer,"You're acting suspicious, just tell me."
Jack blushed more "It's just not the time or place to tell you" He said softly

Daniel looked back at her "oh I was just looking out at the sky" he said before looking at her and blushing a little at how cute she looked in the dress

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged "I don't know" she said frankly with a Giggle to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"What really? How do you not know?" Hayate asked suspiciously. "Ya know, I think you do know where we're going, you just don't wanna tell me."

Roman said:
(( Because he's an asshole ))
(Nice! Assholes are okay in a way. I guess he can meet Alastair, seeing as how he's my only free character at the moment. He's in the courtyard reading)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more "It's just not the time or place to tell you" He said softly
Nora sighed,"Fine. Tell me whenever you're ready I guess." She said before rising up to float around.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Nice! Assholes are okay in a way. I guess he can meet Alastair, seeing as how he's my only free character at the moment. He's in the courtyard reading)

Nora sighed,"Fine. Tell me whenever you're ready I guess." She said before rising up to float around.
Jack smiled and pulled her down "God I....I love you Nora!" He said before kissing her

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Alright. ))

Taylor yawned as he walked into the courtyard, stretching his arms. He looked around and took a seat next to someone reading a book. "...Whatcha readin'?" He asked without looking.

Lexi wakes up and gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower I have no female friends to talk to... She sighs and walks to the couch and wakes William up. @shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]"No I acutaly don't know" she said as she walked with him truly just walking around the castle till she saw some thin she wanted to show him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Well then, I will just follow, until we come to a stop." Hayate said nodding. "I wonder where, Blake and Annabel are."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wakes up and gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower I have no female friends to talk to... She sighs and walks to the couch and wakes William up. @shortyshot8
William's eyes slowly open as he stares up at Lexi "Goodmornin Looki" He said clearly tired

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah squealed before jumping on him and kissing him.
Cam blushed but kissed her back a bit rough

Roman said:
(( Alright. ))
Taylor yawned as he walked into the courtyard, stretching his arms. He looked around and took a seat next to someone reading a book. "...Whatcha readin'?" He asked without looking.
Alastair sighed and closed the book,"A book as you can see. Can I assist you with anything?" He asked, setting down the book beside him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and pulled her down "God I....I love you Nora!" He said before kissing her
Nora blinked and squeaked when he kissed her before kissing him back aggressively.

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes slowly open as he stares up at Lexi "Goodmornin Looki" He said clearly tired

Cam blushed but kissed her back a bit rough
Lexi laughed a bit. "Good morning Will." She says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back