• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighs "Well this is.....Fun" He said before wrapping the shirt around her foot and setting her on the bed and waiting
Lexi woke up a while later "That hurt really bad" she rubs the back of her head smiling weakly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi woke up a while later "That hurt really bad" she rubs the back of her head smiling weakly.
William smiled at her "Be careful" He said quietly "You might wanna lay down for a while"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiles warmly "Would you like me to lay with you?" He asked her
Lexi looks at him thinking about kite "I would.. But kite" she says looking at her feet.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at him thinking about kite "I would.. But kite" she says looking at her feet.
William stands up and lays down next to her "Oh calm down it's not like we're kissing" He said to her

shortyshot8 said:
William slowly drifts off and wrapps his arm around her and moving right behind her (Night)
Lexi blushed. "Night I guess..." She says. I'm so fucked...I'm sorry kite.. She thinks blocking her thoughts from William. Lexi teleports Harper Between her and William while he is sleeping and falls asleep. "Sorry William" she whispered to him in his sleep an she goes to bed.

shortyshot8 said:
William gasps "Wo-Wow...Thank you" He said in awe that she could do that "Does that count as a kiss?" He said jokingly
"And no that didn't count as a kiss sorry Will I thought you were dying" she says and hem finally falls asleep.

Allen shakes his head "she says an obvious I don't think so and he still does... wow" he says and picked up William "awkward" he mumbled and set William in a chair "respect women bud" he says and teleports back to the pool.

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smirks and looks at the penguins, bored by their cuteness* What cool animals are left?

Snow: And me of all people, someone who doesn't even understand this big world yet is connecting with someone who does.. that seems crazy to me *she says softly, her blue eyes sparkling with love and happiness and awe*
Jay shrugs as the start to get toward the exit. "There's not much. Some giraffes but that's about it." He says as he choices to make his way to the exit.

((Ooof I fell asleep, do I owe replies?))

@shortyshot8

Ilaani was sitting on the edge of the pool kicking her feet through the water gently when Allen returned. She looked up at him "superhero work?" She asked, raising a brow.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru then went off to bed as he told Shira and Yuki good night as he goes to his room and lays on his bed*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Suddenly Amara appears in his room, rubbing her eye sleepily and pouting "I forgot to get a goodnight hug and kiss"

((Its like 10:00am here now uvu!))

Nonalaka said:
Suddenly Amara appears in his room, rubbing her eye sleepily and pouting "I forgot to get a goodnight hug and kiss"
((Its like 10:00am here now uvu!))
*Natsuru was already asleep*

2:00am here))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru was already asleep*
2:00am here))

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over and noticed he was asleep, pouting slightly as she walk closer to him "I'll steal one then~" she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek "Goodnight~"

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked over and noticed he was asleep, pouting slightly as she walk closer to him "I'll steal one then~" she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek "Goodnight~"
*Natsuru then mumbles a bit in his sleep*

''gurd night''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then mumbles a bit in his sleep*
''gurd night''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled lightly before turning to leave.

Aeron said:
"Kaito..." Ivory stood up and put her hands on his shoulders. "Kite, what's the matter?"
Kite suddenly regains his color and stops shaking. "W-What the hell...?!" He said weakly. "That was weird..." He said as his ice cream arrived.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Yeah I'm fine just thinking of how I should tell you........"

Cam smirked as he took off his clothing "Jeez you are insane" He said before they both appeared at the pool "Time to have some fun"
Nora tilted her head,"Tell me what exactly?" She asked, a little nervous about what he was going to say.

"It's your fault I'm like this. I was once innocent, but you tainted me." Farah said before jumping into the pool happily.

(Yeah @Nonalaka)

Mika yawned again as the paralasis on the boy wore off so he could move again "papa im tired" she groaned exaustedly as she slowly walked over to the boy draging her axe across the ground as she did so

(That's funny xD )

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]"Well what am I supposed to wear I just got out of the shower" she said as she walked past him draging her hand across his chest and giggling a little bit [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( Hello everyone >…> ))

Hayate blushed, "That's true, I can argue with logic. I'all step out again so you can get dressed." He said, making his way to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back