• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William's heart beat begins to slow as he lays there passed out

Cam smirked "First time for everything right?" He said knowing that she was nervous
Lexi's head shoots up. "No..no...no William wake up please" she shakes him softly. "Wake up" she shakes him again her food still bleeding "Ow god dammit." She says as she tries to take it out but it's lodged in there really deep tears rolling down her face. "Ow ow fuck it I don't need this foot." She says as she turns her attention back to William.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking another scoop of his chicken noodle soup. As he spoke, he winked at Asuka♅...
“ I'd say he's handsome, just not as handsome as me. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed and looked down before eating two more pieces of her chicken. She eventually ate most of it seconds later and now asked for dessert."Do you think they have cupcakes here? I'm dying to have one right now." She said, picking up the small creature that still sat on the table and placed it on her head, smiling as she did."Akira is a very handsome man. Even I'm jealous and I'm not a guy!" She laughed lightly as she placed her hands on the table.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora surveyed her surroundings before realizing she was at Jacks house."Oh right....I'm still here. Guess I'll show myself the door!" She exclaimed, hopping off of the couch and walking out the front door.

"I'd rather just have you take charge then I can do that some other day. How does that sound?" Farah asked, hoping to get out of the situation.
Jack's eyes opened wide and he sat up "What the hell did I just" He asked himself before walking out to see Nora leaving

Cam sighed "Fine but expect tonight to be rough" He said with a smirk

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's head shoots up. "No..no...no William wake up please" she shakes him softly. "Wake up" she shakes him again her food still bleeding "Ow god dammit." She says as she tries to take it out but it's lodged in there really deep tears rolling down her face. "Ow ow fuck it I don't need this foot." She says as she turns her attention back to William.
William's eyes shoot open as he gasps for breath unable to get any as he starts to choke from having no air

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes opened wide and he sat up "What the hell did I just" He asked himself before walking out to see Nora leaving

William's eyes shoot open as he gasps for breath unable to get any as he starts to choke from having no air
Lexi jumps almost falling over in the chair. "Oh my gosh William you scared the shit out of me" she says as she hugs him gently.

shortyshot8 said:

Nora hummed a song as she floated slowly away from the house on her back and her eyes closed. She sighed as she put her arms behind her head before floating into a bush. Screaming, she dropped down and opened her eyes."Fuck! Trying to leave super cool and I fail....disappointment."

Farah nodded happily,"I don't care. As long as I don't have to do all the work, I'm totally okay with that."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrugs her head on Williams chest. "I Don't know what happened... He just passed out... I don't know what to do" she cries softly @shortyshot8
Allen frowns and goes into the kitchen getting a glass of water and giving her it "see if this helps" he says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed a song as she floated slowly away from the house on her back and her eyes closed. She sighed as she put her arms behind her head before floating into a bush. Screaming, she dropped down and opened her eyes."Fuck! Trying to leave super cool and I fail....disappointment."

Farah nodded happily,"I don't care. As long as I don't have to do all the work, I'm totally okay with that."
Jack sighs "She left? Without even saying goodbye?" He said to himself slightly angry because of how much of an ass he was to her

Cam sighed "Alright" He said before picking her up "So where should we do it today and how?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi jumps almost falling over in the chair. "Oh my gosh William you scared the shit out of me" she says as she hugs him gently.
William still can't breath as he mouths the words "I need air" He mouthed as his vision began to fade again

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighs "She left? Without even saying goodbye?" He said to himself slightly angry because of how much of an ass he was to her

Cam sighed "Alright" He said before picking her up "So where should we do it today and how?"

William still can't breath as he mouths the words "I need air" He mouthed as his vision began to fade again
(How does Lexi give him air? I'm at a lost right now)

shortyshot8 said:

Nora groaned in frustration and hopped out of the bush,"My life sucks!" She snapped her finger, instantly changing clothes and fixing herself. She blinked when she heard Jack talking and turned around."You know I can here you right?!" She yelled over to him, waving her hands dramatically.

"Wait! We're doing it now?!" Farah asked as she held on to Cam for dear life."I say the pool and however you want. Doesn't matter to me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora groaned in frustration and hopped out of the bush,"My life sucks!" She snapped her finger, instantly changing clothes and fixing herself. She blinked when she heard Jack talking and turned around."You know I can here you right?!" She yelled over to him, waving her hands dramatically.

"Wait! We're doing it now?!" Farah asked as she held on to Cam for dear life."I say the pool and however you want. Doesn't matter to me."
Jack looked over at her and thought "What the hell is going on?"

Cam smirked "Alright" He said before letting her go "You might wanna change though....I would hate to ruin your clothing"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked over at her and thought "What the hell is going on?"

Cam smirked "Alright" He said before letting her go "You might wanna change though....I would hate to ruin your clothing"
Nora sighed and trudged over to him,"What are you, stupid? Are you okay?" She asked, poking him in the forehead.

"Yes sir!" Farah said before taking off her clothes so she was in her under garments."Ready to go sir!" She exclaimed, standing still with a smile on her face.

(Now is the time for me to pass out. Goodbye!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and trudged over to him,"What are you, stupid? Are you okay?" She asked, poking him in the forehead.

"Yes sir!" Farah said before taking off her clothes so she was in her under garments."Ready to go sir!" She exclaimed, standing still with a smile on her face.

(Now is the time for me to pass out. Goodbye!)
Jack nodded "Yeah I'm fine just thinking of how I should tell you........"

Cam smirked as he took off his clothing "Jeez you are insane" He said before they both appeared at the pool "Time to have some fun"

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I have a perfect joke for after you give William CPR xD )
(Haha okay)

He needs air. She quickly leans over the bed and begins giving William CPR. "Come on...Come on, breathe William" she says to herself quietly.

Mayyflower said:
(Haha okay)
He needs air. She quickly leans over the bed and begins giving William CPR. "Come on...Come on, breathe William" she says to herself quietly.
Allen watches and gets a awkward look.

Mayyflower said:
(Haha okay)
William gasps "Wo-Wow...Thank you" He said in awe that she could do that "Does that count as a kiss?" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
William gasps "Wo-Wow...Thank you" He said in awe that she could do that "Does that count as a kiss?" He said jokingly
Lexi stares at him. "I don't know doesn't it" she glares at him but can't help but smile. She then stares at the wall. "My foot..I think I'm in shock... Or I might pass out" she says feeling woozy from the blood loss from the glass still lodged in her foot. Lexi passes out falling backwards.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stares at him. "I don't know doesn't it" she glares at him but can't help but smile. She then stares at the wall. "My foot..I think I'm in shock... Or I might pass out" she says feeling woozy from the blood loss from the glass still lodged in her foot. Lexi passes out falling backwards.
William catches her and slowly sets her down before looking at the glass in her foot "This is gonna suck" He said before quickly ripping it out as he took off his shirt and held it on her foot to stop the bleeding

shortyshot8 said:
William catches her and slowly sets her down before looking at the glass in her foot "This is gonna suck" He said before quickly ripping it out as he took off his shirt and held it on her foot to stop the bleeding
Lexi wakes up and screams in pain "Holy fuck" she says before passing out again.

LunaCrosby said:
(Toru:*faints from all the blood, though the glass in foot seems awfully familliar... hmm...)
(Sounds so familiar it's like it Happened to me before but bro I don't even know xD )

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wakes up and screams in pain "Holy fuck" she says before passing out again.
William sighs "Well this is.....Fun" He said before wrapping the shirt around her foot and setting her on the bed and waiting

Mayyflower said:

(Sounds so familiar it's like it Happened to me before but bro I don't even know xD )
(Ikr... its like I witnessed wanting to faint from the blood before...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back