• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William frowns "Because....Of all things.......I don't want him to hurt you" He said sadly
Lexi nods. "I trust him not to hurt me you just gotta have faith in people and that's what I have in him...faith, just like I have faith in you". She says wiping the tears away.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Then tell me......Why did he randomly attack me when me and him first met?" He asked her
Jack frowns "Now my damn pants are wet" He said taking them off "Hit me anywhere else that has clothing and I will be naked so be careful what you hit"

Cam smirked as he thought "JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!" He thought before rolling over so that he was on top "You are mine"
Farah's eyes widened and she squealed,"That was a trap wasn't it! You big meany." She exclaimed, squirming underneath him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Well that's the plan! Nora thought with a smirking."Alright! I'll try not to hit anywhere else." She said before throwing another water ball at his boxers."I'm so sorry! I have such terrible aim...."she frowned, pretending like she was sad.
Jack turned bright red as his boxers turned see through "Wha-What?" He asked himself looking down

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "I trust him not to hurt me you just gotta have faith in people and that's what I have in him...faith, just like I have faith in you". She says wiping the tears away.
William nodded "And I have faith in you....I will never hurt yo-" He stopped as his eyes went wide and he fell down passed out

Roman said:
Roman made his way to the door and unlocked it, "Here we are, home." He said walking inside, his dad sleep on the couch. "Shhh...." he instructed as he made his way to the stairs.
Snow:*nodded, following in the air so she didn't make any foot step noises*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened and she squealed,"That was a trap wasn't it! You big meany." She exclaimed, squirming underneath him.
Cam chuckled a little "We both know I enjoy being dominant" He said with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and shook her head."No, I've never been kissed before. I've never had a boyfriend either," She stated with a chuckle before continuing,"Guys were to scared of me to try anything or the just didn't have the courage to actually come talk to me. I guess it's a bit surprising to know that I haven't been kissed."
...♅Akira closed his eyes and replied in a serious tone. As he did so, the waiter arrived with the food, placing each plate in their respective zones♅...

“ Oh well, their loss. If you don't take a leap of faith, you'll never know what you miss, I suppose. Unfortunately for them, they missed you. ”

tumblr_nldwyvaD0P1sbqq4qo2_500_zpsr25lyohq.gif

...♅The waiter soon arrived with both Akira and Asuka's food, placing each plate down into their respective zones. He opened his eyes and smiled at Asuka♅...

shortyshot8 said:
Jack turned bright red as his boxers turned see through "Wha-What?" He asked himself looking down
Nora burst out laughing and fell to the floor,"Oh my god, that was amazing! You're face right now....I'm dying!" She exclaimed as she held her stomach while she laughed.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nodded, following in the air so she didn't make any foot step noises*
When Roman made it to the top of the staircase he opened his room door and walked inside, closing it behind Snow. "Today was pretty fun. I'm glad we went out ."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora burst out laughing and fell to the floor,"Oh my god, that was amazing! You're face right now....I'm dying!" She exclaimed as she held her stomach while she laughed.
Jack continued to blush before his face turned to anger "WHAT THE HELL!?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT AFTER WHAT YOU JUST SAID!?!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira closed his eyes and replied in a serious tone. As he did so, the waiter arrived with the food, placing each plate in their respective zones♅...
“ Oh well, their loss. If you don't take a leap of faith, you'll never know what you miss, I suppose. Unfortunately for them, they missed you. ”

tumblr_nldwyvaD0P1sbqq4qo2_500_zpsr25lyohq.gif

...♅The waiter soon arrived with both Akira and Asuka's food, placing each plate down into their respective zones. He opened his eyes and smiled at Asuka♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked before blushing more as the food arrived. Her eyes widened happily as it was set in front of her."I guess so. I always thought there were better girls out their for them, so I don't mind if I was never kissed. As long as it's with Akki-san I'm very happy." She looked up and smiled at him before grabbed a fork and beginning to eat her food.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Lily runs over to the garden not to fair from where she currently is.
Han seen her run over to the garden, he sighed and shook his head. "Lily, over here."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "We both know I enjoy being dominant" He said with a smirk
"How could I not know that? It's kind of obvious." Farah said as she looked up at him, still pouting.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "And I have faith in you....I will never hurt yo-" He stopped as his eyes went wide and he fell down passed out
Lexi grabs him before he hits the ground "Willian!?" She gasps. Lexi gets up and grabs William and puts his arm around her shoulder for support she starts walking cutting her foot on a price of glass. "Shit..." She ignores the pain and moves him to the extra room she sets him down on the bed. "William... What is going on, why is this happening to me?!" She lays her head on his chest and cries. The glass still lodged in her foot. "Someone please help..." She says quietly to herself .

WeirdPrincess said:
"How could I not know that? It's kind of obvious." Farah said as she looked up at him, still pouting.
Cam sighed "What's wrong?" He asked her with worry in his voice as he let his guard down

Mayyflower said:
Lexi grabs him before he hits the ground "Willian!?" She gasps. Lexi gets up and grabs William and puts his arm around her shoulder for support she starts walking cutting her foot on a price of glass. "Shit..." She ignores the pain and moves him to the extra room she sets him down on the bed. "William... What is going on, why is this happening to me?!" She lays her head on his chest and cries. The glass still lodged in her foot. "Someone please help..." She says quietly to herself .
A loud voice echoed through the room "HIS EXISTENCE IS A SIN" It said

shortyshot8 said:
Jack continued to blush before his face turned to anger "WHAT THE HELL!?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT AFTER WHAT YOU JUST SAID!?!"
Nora stopped and looked at him,"Well sorry for trying to have a little fun. It's not like you had to take off your clothes, even though it would be very uncomfortable to stay in." She stated as she stood up and glared at him.

Roman said:
When Roman made it to the top of the staircase he opened his room door and walked inside, closing it behind Snow. "Today was pretty fun. I'm glad we went out ."
Snow:*nods her head and smiles, sitting on his bed, looking around his room for good places to put the pictures* I want us to be able to look at these and remember today.. *she blushes glancing at Roman* Forever..

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked before blushing more as the food arrived. Her eyes widened happily as it was set in front of her."I guess so. I always thought there were better girls out their for them, so I don't mind if I was never kissed. As long as it's with Akki-san I'm very happy." She looked up and smiled at him before grabbed a fork and beginning to eat her food.
...♅Akira continued gazing at Asuka, the lights soon flickering as a small tremor occurred, yet Akira didn't seem to realize. He soon regained his senses and blushed lightly. He replied shortly before picking up his chicken noodle soup and began eating it. It was clear it was boiling hot, yet it never seemed to faze him♅...

“ I
-I see. When you put it like that, I'm honoured to be your first kiss, Asuki-chan. ”

tumblr_njybt9S6du1s38ncvo8_1280_zpsbqc870vl.png

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "What's wrong?" He asked her with worry in his voice as he let his guard down
Farah grinned before using most of her strength to flip him over so she was on top. She smirked down at him,"Nothing now. Everything is perfectly okay!"

shortyshot8 said:
Lexi looks around. "It is not a sin!" She yells at the voice. "Nobody's existence is a sin" she finishes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stopped and looked at him,"Well sorry for trying to have a little fun. It's not like you had to take off your clothes, even though it would be very uncomfortable to stay in." She stated as she stood up and glared at him.
Jack sat down on the table and sighed "Whatever...." He said in a annoyed tone clearly annoyed

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grinned before using most of her strength to flip him over so she was on top. She smirked down at him,"Nothing now. Everything is perfectly okay!"
Cam sighed "Not cool" He said jokingly "Alright tonight how about you do the work?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks around. "It is not a sin!" She yells at the voice. "Nobody's existence is a sin" she finishes.
The voice spoke again "HIS EXISTENCE IS A SIN" It said once more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back