• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

"You can do that then, Scarlet, I won't try and force you into anything." He starts heading out still saying "I mean, it's not like we're going on an adventure or anything to meet new and possibly interesting people that you might be interested in. Just boring stuff." Barry thinks to himself "that's not going to work, I didn't have my fantastic way with words just then."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks. "No I wouldn't I'm not that mean.." She grins abit before looking at Harper.
William gulps "Damn it how do I say this.....I.....I think I......I THINK I LIKE YOU!" He said quickly before running out of the room and slamming his head against a wall "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods smiling* Well you were my coach from the very beginning
"I still am your coach. I'm, Boyfriend Coach! Defender of nothing!" Roman said laughing. "I change that, I'm the defender is Snow."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack kissed her as well while blushing as he pushed her up against a wall
Nora's back hit the wall and she winced slightly before running her hands through his hair before trailing them down his back. She kissed him eagerly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's back hit the wall and she winced slightly before running her hands through his hair before trailing them down his back. She kissed him eagerly.
Jack slightly nibbled her lip while they kissed as he moved his hands down her back

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"You can do that then, Scarlet, I won't try and force you into anything." He starts heading out still saying "I mean, it's not like we're going on an adventure or anything to meet new and possibly interesting people that you might be interested in. Just boring stuff." Barry thinks to himself "that's not going to work, I didn't have my fantastic way with words just then."
"You confuse me..." she mumbles and yawns.

shortyshot8 said:
William gulps "Damn it how do I say this.....I.....I think I......I THINK I LIKE YOU!" He said quickly before running out of the room and slamming his head against a wall "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!"
Lexi is shocked by his outburst. Your not an idiot William. She says and buried her face in her lap.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi is shocked by his outburst. Your not an idiot William. She says and buried her face in her lap.
William sighs as he slides his back down the wall "Damn it.....Why did I have to go and confess to her?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:
William blushes before shaking his head "N-No.....You would just laugh at me" He said sadly
Cam smiled "Hey it's fine" He said slightly squeezing her chest
Farah groaned quietly and layed her head down on his chest. She took a few deep breaths before squeezing him."Yeah right...saying you aren't seductive is a joke."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah groaned quietly and layed her head down on his chest. She took a few deep breaths before squeezing him."Yeah right...saying you aren't seductive is a joke."
Cam smiled "S-Sorry" He said before kissing her head "I want you and me to be like this....Forever"

Roman said:
"I still am your coach. I'm, Boyfriend Coach! Defender of nothing!" Roman said laughing. "I change that, I'm the defender is Snow."
Snow:*she blushes a little and kisses him softly, whispering* You are my defender, I know I can count on you to always be there for me. That is part of the reason why I love you

shortyshot8 said:
Jack slightly nibbled her lip while they kissed as he moved his hands down her back
Nora lifted her hand up and snapped her finger, appearing behind him."No way am I doing that right now!" She said, breathing heavily."We leave to go do something and some how it always ends up like this." She stated as she ran a hand through her hair.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "S-Sorry" He said before kissing her head "I want you and me to be like this....Forever"
Farah looked up at him,"What do you mean? Like we're together forever?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she blushes a little and kisses him softly, whispering* You are my defender, I know I can count on you to always be there for me. That is part of the reason why I love you
"Part?" Roman asked. His face turning a bright red. "What are the other parts?" He asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora lifted her hand up and snapped her finger, appearing behind him."No way am I doing that right now!" She said, breathing heavily."We leave to go do something and some how it always ends up like this." She stated as she ran a hand through her hair.
Jack sighed "Jeez you always ruin my fun" He said before turning around and leaning against the wall

WeirdPrincess said:

Farah looked up at him,"What do you mean? Like we're together forever?"
Cam smiled "Yeah that's what I mean.....It's just....When I'm with you I feel at peace"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighs as he slides his back down the wall "Damn it.....Why did I have to go and confess to her?" He asked himself
Lexi gets up and goes sits in front of a mirror like she always does. Why did all this stuff just randomly happen to me? I promised Yuto I won't hurt Kite... And that's exactly what I'm doing... God Lexi you disgust me. She shakes her head and breaks the mirror. She sits there quietly by her self. I don't know what to do anymore. Lexi sighed and lays on the floor in the bathroom.

Roman said:
"Part?" Roman asked. His face turning a bright red. "What are the other parts?" He asked curiously.
Snow: Too many to name *She says smiling sweetly at his blush*

Mayyflower said:
Lexi gets up and goes sits in front of a mirror like she always does. Why did all this stuff just randomly happen to me? I promised Yuto I won't hurt Kite... And that's exactly what I'm doing... God Lexi you disgust me. She shakes her head and breaks the mirror. She sits there quietly by her self. I don't know what to do anymore. Lexi sighed and lays on the floor in the bathroom.
William heard glass shatter and rushed to the bathroom "Hey are you okay?" He asked her with slight fear in his eyes

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Levi laughs as she leaves the building

Jennete said:
Snow: Too many to name *She says smiling sweetly at his blush*
Roman nods, "I feel the exact same way. If we were to stop walking right here, and I had to name what I liked about you, you'd fall asleep." He said snickering.

shortyshot8 said:
William heard glass shatter and rushed to the bathroom "Hey are you okay?" He asked her with slight fear in his eyes
Lexi doesn't move she was playing with the glass on the floor. "I'm fine" she smiles weakly. "yea I'm fine don't worry about me I-I uh tripped and fell that's all." She says "I'm clumsy" she says and looks at him.

Roman said:
Roman nods, "I feel the exact same way. If we were to stop walking right here, and I had to name what I liked about you, you'd fall asleep." He said snickering.
Snow:*she blushes and nuzzles her head against him as they walk* Then tell me just one thing, like I told you yes?

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs as she leaves the building
Barry pulls out the map "all right, other than the cafe, what's a good spot to meet people. Courtyard will probably do. Anything else?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi doesn't move she was playing with the glass on the floor. "I'm fine" she smiles weakly. "yea I'm fine don't worry about me I-I uh tripped and fell that's all." She says "I'm clumsy" she says and looks at him.
William kneeled next to her "Look..." He sighed "If you don't feel the same way that's fine but this?" He said looking at the glass "Why would you harm yourself?"

Afrobrony said:
Barry pulls out the map "all right, other than the cafe, what's a good spot to meet people. Courtyard will probably do. Anything else?"
Levi thinks "no clue" she laughs

Jennete said:
Snow:*she blushes and nuzzles her head against him as they walk* Then tell me just one thing, like I told you yes?
"Well, I have to give you props about the amount of determination you show." Roman said nodding. "Like with the breakfast, you did it after I pretty much begged you not to. And believe me, it was good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back