• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Jeez you always ruin my fun" He said before turning around and leaning against the wall

Cam smiled "Yeah that's what I mean.....It's just....When I'm with you I feel at peace"
Nora rolled her eyes and waved her hand, creating a water ball that floated in the air."Oh boo hoo! You'll live without it for at least one day." She said before throwing the water at him, it hitting him in the chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes and waved her hand, creating a water ball that floated in the air."Oh boo hoo! You'll live without it for at least one day." She said before throwing the water at him, it hitting him in the chest.
Jack looked down at his shirt "Not cool dude" He said taking off his shirt "Not cool at all"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Jeez you always ruin my fun" He said before turning around and leaning against the wall

Cam smiled "Yeah that's what I mean.....It's just....When I'm with you I feel at peace"
"Ooh! Okay! Me too. Though sometimes you do make me a little angry at times." Farah said as she grinned.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ooh! Okay! Me too. Though sometimes you do make me a little angry at times." Farah said as she grinned.
Cam sighed "You are completely crazy" He said before pecking her on the lips using his powers to make her want more

shortyshot8 said:
William kneeled next to her "Look..." He sighed "If you don't feel the same way that's fine but this?" He said looking at the glass "Why would you harm yourself?"
"I didn't try to harm myself... I just got tired of looking at myself." She shrugs. "and Why I broke the mirror is because I kinda like you the same way... I'm ashamed of myself cause I really like and care about Kite I don't want to hurt him... I don't want to hurt him... " she says repeating herself. "I didn't want to harm myself.."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked down at his shirt "Not cool dude" He said taking off his shirt "Not cool at all"
Nora smirked,"It got you to take you're shirt off, so I think that's very cool. Want another one?" She said, smiling as she created another one.

Mayyflower said:
Levi thinks "no clue" she laughs
"Hmm, there's also a beach and a movie theater, good places as well." (Had to look back quite a ways to confirm whether or not those things existed here.)

Mayyflower said:
"I didn't try to harm myself... I just got tired of looking at myself." She shrugs. "and Why I broke the mirror is because I kinda like you the same way... I'm ashamed of myself cause I really like and care about Kite I don't want to hurt him... I don't want to hurt him... " she says repeating herself. "I didn't want to harm myself.."
William closed his eyes and nodded "It's fine......Listen go with what your heart tells you too but just know" He frowned not really wanting to say this "Kite kills innocent people.....That's why me and him aren't very good friends"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked,"It got you to take you're shirt off, so I think that's very cool. Want another one?" She said, smiling as she created another one.
Jack sighed "Well it is kinda hot out so why not" He said sweeping his hair back with the water

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "You are completely crazy" He said before pecking her on the lips using his powers to make her want more
Farah pouted and pursed her lips,"More please! That one wasn't enough." She whimpered as she looked at him.

Afrobrony said:
"Hmm, there's also a beach and a movie theater, good places as well." (Had to look back quite a ways to confirm whether or not those things existed here.)
"And the beach" she adds "We can go tomorrow no one is there right now"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted and pursed her lips,"More please! That one wasn't enough." She whimpered as she looked at him.
Cam smirked "If you want it....You will have to take it from me" He said using his seductive Magic on her

shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes and nodded "It's fine......Listen go with what your heart tells you too but just know" He frowned not really wanting to say this "Kite kills innocent people.....That's why me and him aren't very good friends"
Jack sighed "Well it is kinda hot out so why not" He said sweeping his hair back with the water
"See! That's the spirit!" Nora said happily before throwing another one at his chest then his pants. She snickered before throwing another water ball at his face."This is just to fun."

shortyshot8 said:
Lexi shakes her head and sits up. "That's not true" she shakes her head again. "His brother told me to be careful cause he's dangerous... But that's not what he meant... It can't be." She looks at William "I told him I would be careful."

@Everyone (I need to know where everybody is so that I can choose a conversation to rudely interrupt.)

Mayyflower said:
"And the beach" she adds "We can go tomorrow no one is there right now"
"That'd be awkward, going to a beach and be the only ones there. Beaches need people. So let's try the courtyard first, it's closest."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "If you want it....You will have to take it from me" He said using his seductive Magic on her
Farah frowned before sitting up so that she was straddling him."Why can't you just give it to me? Mm..." She said with a pout before leaning down and kissing him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, happy with the answer she got."Have you ever kissed anyone Akira?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
...♅Akira blinked in surprise shortly before rubbing his head as he thought of his answer. A short second had passed before he replied♅...

“ I have, haven't you? I would of thought a beautiful woman like you would've been kissed before.. ”

tumblr_np1wbtaI0y1sgetoxo1_500_zpsteclgzbh.gif

Roman said:
"Well, I have to give you props about the amount of determination you show." Roman said nodding. "Like with the breakfast, you did it after I pretty much begged you not to. And believe me, it was good."
Snow:*smiles happily and practically glows as they finally get to the house*

Afrobrony said:
@Everyone (I need to know where everybody is so that I can choose a conversation to rudely interrupt.)
"That'd be awkward, going to a beach and be the only ones there. Beaches need people. So let's try the courtyard first, it's closest."
"Yea" she says walking to the courtyard.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head and sits up. "That's not true" she shakes her head again. "His brother told me to be careful cause he's dangerous... But that's not what he meant... It can't be." She looks at William "I told him I would be careful."
William frowned "Then tell me......Why did he randomly attack me when me and him first met?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
"See! That's the spirit!" Nora said happily before throwing another one at his chest then his pants. She snickered before throwing another water ball at his face."This is just to fun."
Jack frowns "Now my damn pants are wet" He said taking them off "Hit me anywhere else that has clothing and I will be naked so be careful what you hit"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah frowned before sitting up so that she was straddling him."Why can't you just give it to me? Mm..." She said with a pout before leaning down and kissing him.
Cam smirked as he thought "JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!" He thought before rolling over so that he was on top "You are mine"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Then tell me......Why did he randomly attack me when me and him first met?" He asked her
Jack frowns "Now my damn pants are wet" He said taking them off "Hit me anywhere else that has clothing and I will be naked so be careful what you hit"

Cam smirked as he thought "JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!" He thought before rolling over so that he was on top "You are mine"
Lexi looks at him "why are you telling me this?" She says as a tear rolls down her face. "Why..." She repeats herself.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blinked in surprise shortly before rubbing his head as he thought of his answer. A short second had passed before he replied♅...
“ I have, haven't you? I would of thought a beautiful woman like you would've been kissed before.. ”

tumblr_np1wbtaI0y1sgetoxo1_500_zpsteclgzbh.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed and shook her head."No, I've never been kissed before. I've never had a boyfriend either," She stated with a chuckle before continuing,"Guys were to scared of me to try anything or the just didn't have the courage to actually come talk to me. I guess it's a bit surprising to know that I haven't been kissed."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at him "why are you telling me this?" She says as a tear rolls down her face. "Why..." She repeats herself.
William frowns "Because....Of all things.......I don't want him to hurt you" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:

Well that's the plan! Nora thought with a smirking."Alright! I'll try not to hit anywhere else." She said before throwing another water ball at his boxers."I'm so sorry! I have such terrible aim...."she frowned, pretending like she was sad.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and practically glows as they finally get to the house*
Roman made his way to the door and unlocked it, "Here we are, home." He said walking inside, his dad sleep on the couch. "Shhh...." he instructed as he made his way to the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back