• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and leans up to whisper in his ear slowly* Now I could still rip your arm off but I have a soft spot that will let you keep it.
"Then you are in for some trouble later." He taunts, letting her go as he gives her a sly grin. And with that, he begins to move into the next area of the zoo.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed more "M-Me seductive? You sure lust hasn't taken over that brain of yours?"
Farah stopped and thought for a second,"Well....I don't know. I was never like this before, so maybe it's the hormones."

BlueHawk said:
"Then you are in for some trouble later." He taunts, letting her go as he gives her a sly grin. And with that, he begins to move into the next area of the zoo.
Rain:*she smirks and looks at the penguins, bored by their cuteness* What cool animals are left?

Roman said:
"Cloud 9?" Roman asked chuckling, as they walked. "Ya know, I never thought I would meet someone I could connect with like I can with you. It's hard to find people like that in a world so big." He said quietly, his voice calm and relaxing.
Snow: And me of all people, someone who doesn't even understand this big world yet is connecting with someone who does.. that seems crazy to me *she says softly, her blue eyes sparkling with love and happiness and awe*

LunaCrosby said:
"Coffee" she says and raises and eyebrow then stops and continues staring.
@Mayyflower

Barry walks over to the barista saying "that girl over there needs a coffee and I'll be paying for the others' mocha." He walks back over once he's gotten the coffee "here you go."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora groaned softly and leaned her head on the wall, trying to give him better access."I don't even care if we do it in here anymore. I need this..."
Jack smirked before pulling away "Just wait a moment" He said before snapping his fingers and they appeared in his kitchen "I guess this will work" He said before kissing her neck again

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hugged him back and tears began to roll down my face due to frustration. "It's okay." She says
William continued to hug her "You are my only friend" He said softly into her neck

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stopped and thought for a second,"Well....I don't know. I was never like this before, so maybe it's the hormones."
Cam chuckled a little "Whatever" He said before putting a hand on her chest

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smirks and looks at the penguins, bored by their cuteness* What cool animals are left?

Snow: And me of all people, someone who doesn't even understand this big world yet is connecting with someone who does.. that seems crazy to me *she says softly, her blue eyes sparkling with love and happiness and awe*
"I might be from here, but trust me, there are things even I don't know." Roman said looking down at Snow. "I'm just happy I can teach you the things I do know. It makes me happy." He explained.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked before pulling away "Just wait a moment" He said before snapping his fingers and they appeared in his kitchen "I guess this will work" He said before kissing her neck again
William continued to hug her "You are my only friend" He said softly into her neck
"I'm sure you have more" she says

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower
Barry walks over to the barista saying "that girl over there needs a coffee and I'll be paying for the others' mocha." He walks back over once he's gotten the coffee "here you go."
Levi picks up the salt and pepper shaker "so what now" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
Nora chuckled,"Well this should be interesting. Never have I done anything in a the kitchen." She said before groaning as he kissed her neck again. Pulling his face up, she began to kiss him roughly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Well this should be interesting. Never have I done anything in a the kitchen." She said before groaning as he kissed her neck again. Pulling his face up, she began to kiss him roughly.
Jack kissed her as well while blushing as he pushed her up against a wall

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Sadly I don't you are the only person to be this.....Just everything I need is you"
Lexi blushes. "You shouldn't doubt yourself" she says releasing the hug and staring at him. "What were you gonna say a while ago?" She asks looking out the window.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"Like I said, let's just relax for the rest of the day or go out and learn about this place. We're new, it only makes sense."
"Okay let's go learn about the campus." She says getting up.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushes. "You shouldn't doubt yourself" she says releasing the hug and staring at him. "What were you gonna say a while ago?" She asks looking out the window.
William's face begins to turn red "A-A while ago I....I was going to say......" He said nervously while thinking "There's no way you can tell her that you like her in that way! Is there?"

Roman said:
"I might be from here, but trust me, there are things even I don't know." Roman said looking down at Snow. "I'm just happy I can teach you the things I do know. It makes me happy." He explained.
Snow:*nods smiling* Well you were my coach from the very beginning

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "Whatever" He said before putting a hand on her chest
Farah blushed and wiggled a little,"This is so weird and embarrassing even though I've done this before...."

shortyshot8 said:
William's face begins to turn red "A-A while ago I....I was going to say......" He said nervously while thinking "There's no way you can tell her that you like her in that way! Is there?"
Lexi walks over and sits by Harper and runs her cheek. Then at William, waiting for him to answer.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walks over and sits by Harper and runs her cheek. Then at William, waiting for him to answer.
*rubs

Mayyflower said:
William blushes before shaking his head "N-No.....You would just laugh at me" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and wiggled a little,"This is so weird and embarrassing even though I've done this before...."
Cam smiled "Hey it's fine" He said slightly squeezing her chest

shortyshot8 said:
William blushes before shaking his head "N-No.....You would just laugh at me" He said sadly
Cam smiled "Hey it's fine" He said slightly squeezing her chest
Lexi smirks. "No I wouldn't I'm not that mean.." She grins abit before looking at Harper.

Noah walks down the streets,almost as if he was looking for someone. "Why... Why cant I pick up her energy" He says to himself, looking around the empty road. He continues walking, hoping to pick up their energy.

@anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back