• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
"If we see one in the wild, you can touch it. But here, not sure people would approve." He says, tapping his fingers on the glass.
Rain:*she nods and grins looking at Jay* Can we buy one? I wish to own a snake.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite began shaking. "S-Something's wrong..." He said as he could feel himself go pale.
"Ivory looked up and tilted her head to the side. "Kaito? What's the matter?" She asked worridley

shortyshot8 said:
Cam put his hands on her hips and smiled into the kiss kissing a bit rough
Farah bit his lip before slipping her tongue in his mouth and holding onto him tighter as she kissed him a little rougher.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Mhm." Blair nodded and took his hand.
Han smiled and they appeared at the cemetery, in the same area he did when he grabbed Lily the other night. "Well, we're here, I don't see anyone around, nor do I see Lily..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah bit his lip before slipping her tongue in his mouth and holding onto him tighter as she kissed him a little rougher.
Cam blushed a little as they kissed before softly nibbling on her tongue

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive pull away slightly, to catch her breath. "I'll never leave you... I promise" She blushes as the leans her head against his.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden lays his head on top of hers. "I won't either... I promise." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods and grins looking at Jay* Can we buy one? I wish to own a snake.
Jay laughs and smiles lightly. "I'll put it on the list." He says as he backs away from the glass, making his way toward Rain.

Aeron said:
"Ivory looked up and tilted her head to the side. "Kaito? What's the matter?" She asked worridley
Kite kept shaking. "I-I don't know... I just feel as if my heart is breaking..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William turned around and gripped Dex by the throat "Don't you dare talk about her!" He said in anger before setting him down "Sorry I don't know what got into me...." He sighed before slamming his fist into the wall "Then again what would you expect from a Monster lik me?"
@Mayyflower
Lexi jumps at that sudden outburst. "William please can the both of you calm down, your not a monster please don't call yourself that" she frowns looking at Dex and William.

Roman said:
Han smiled and they appeared at the cemetery, in the same area he did when he grabbed Lily the other night. "Well, we're here, I don't see anyone around, nor do I see Lily..."
"I'm sure they are here maybe they are just proberly out... I'll find my brother you find Lily." Blair walked around.

Mayyflower said:
Levi stands up knocking over the salt and pepper shakers. "Can you guys just stop already jeez" she says glaring at them both
@LunaCrosby

"I wasn't doing anything except trying to calm her down and tell her that I'm not here to beat anyone. Not in any way."

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and smiles lightly. "I'll put it on the list." He says as he backs away from the glass, making his way toward Rain.
Rain:*calls out sing songy* You are in close proximity again. You must enjoy it science you do it often.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi jumps at that sudden outburst. "William please can the both of you calm down, your not a monster please don't call yourself that" she frowns looking at Dex and William.
A tear slid down William's face but he didn't notice "How? How am I not a Monster?" He asked her in a sad tone "I killed my entire family....Why do you still think I'm not a Monster?"

Mayyflower said:
(Dex left... Welp! Now I just have to wait for the betrayal :D )

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower
"I was only trying when you started to get angry, otherwise it's constantly there. I'm not trying anything on you anymore. Trust me." He sat down in the booth "let me make it up to you by buying you and your sister something. I didn't pay last time so I owe that anyways."
"Fine.." she says and sighs, poking the window.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "How cute..." He leaned close to her ear "You're blushing" He said before kissing her neck
Nora blushed even more,"Sh-Shut up! I know what I'm doing!" She said as she grabbed his shirt and gripped it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed even more,"Sh-Shut up! I know what I'm doing!" She said as she grabbed his shirt and gripped it.
Jack smirked "Is that so?" He asked her before kissing her neck again

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little as they kissed before softly nibbling on her tongue
Farah moaned before pulling away and laying her head in the crook of his neck. She giggled and playful bit and kissed it, sometimes licking it if she wanted to.

Jennete said:
Rain:*calls out sing songy* You are in close proximity again. You must enjoy it science you do it often.
Jay shrugs and laughs, putting an arm around her. "I never denied liking it." He says mimicking her sing songy tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah moaned before pulling away and laying her head in the crook of his neck. She giggled and playful bit and kissed it, sometimes licking it if she wanted to.
Cam blushed more before groaning "D-Damn you are seductive" He said nervously

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I'm sure they are here maybe they are just proberly out... I'll find my brother you find Lily." Blair walked around.
Han nodded, "I feel she would most likely be in her garden... " He said before appearing right outside of her garden. "Lily? Lily, you here?" He called out to her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden lays his head on top of hers. "I won't either... I promise." He said.
"Do you want to head back to campus" She asks quietly, feeling his head on hers, her face red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back