• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked before looking into her eyes "I-I can't do that to you" He said sadly "If my urge takes over......."

Jack laughed more "Fine if I can't get rid of them...." He walked up to her "Then I will assist with them"
Nora's eyes widened and she backed up into a wall."Um...what? You mean right here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes you can. I'll be fine and so will they. I'm sure they won't get hurt by it.....at least I hope not." Farah said as she looked at him, a determined look on her face."I will do anything and everything you want. As long as it's not to bad for me to handle."
Cam blushed "I....I just...........God I love you" He said pulling her into a kiss

LunaCrosby said:
"Shut up" she mumbled and glared out the window. "The guys a sanctum, no one has beaten him" she says.
@Afrobrony
@Mayyflower

"I don't to beat him in a fight or anything like that. I don't want to beat him at anything quite yet. I want to work with him. Life is a ladder, you can climb up by yourself very slowly and with a huge chance of falling down or you can ask the people who are already high on the ladder to help you out."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened and she backed up into a wall."Um...what? You mean right here?"
Jack chuckled "No not here" He said before putting a hand under her chin gazing into her eyes "Wherever you want"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she blushes smiling and walks outside, her hand holding out for his, the other holding onto her painting and shopping bag*
Roman held Snow's hand and smiled, "It's a beautiful night. It is almost as beautiful as you Snow." Roman said chuckling. "I don't think anything can be prettier than you..." he said giving her a quick kiss.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and rolls her eyes at his sly smiles again* Still not a good look for you Jay. *she looks at the snakes grinning at them as they all at every display case move towards her*
Jay sighs and shakes his head. "As long as I got my point across." He says as he peers into the containers holding the reptiles. "They're creepy." He says with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Not at all" She smiles when he pulls her in "You are perfect, and I love you because you are you." She Kisses him on the lips again.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden kisses her back, putting his arms around her. I may not remember who I was... But I'm glad I remembered how to love. He thought.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hippo from before teleported to William and fell on top of him. "Shut your face! She's taken!" He roared at William. "Unless you wish to anger master Kite."
@shortyshot8 @Mayyflower
Lexi looked at the hippo "It was just a compliment that's all... He helped me" says "and Dex" she says finishing the sentence.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower
"I don't to beat him in a fight or anything like that. I don't want to beat him at anything quite yet. I want to work with him. Life is a ladder, you can climb up by yourself very slowly and with a huge chance of falling down or you can ask the people who are already high on the ladder to help you out."
Scarlet kept staring out the window "stop trying to be inspirational, I don't know why but its annoying me" she said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed "I....I just...........God I love you" He said pulling her into a kiss
Farah giggled,"I know. I love you too," she said happily before kissing him as her arms wrapped around his neck.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled,"I know. I love you too," she said happily before kissing him as her arms wrapped around his neck.
Cam put his hands on her hips and smiled into the kiss kissing a bit rough

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs and shakes his head. "As long as I got my point across." He says as he peers into the containers holding the reptiles. "They're creepy." He says with a laugh.
Rain:*shakes her head* I like them, they seem very very cool

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "No not here" He said before putting a hand under her chin gazing into her eyes "Wherever you want"
Nora blushed and turned her head away,"God....you're so embarrassing. I don't even know what to say."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at the hippo "It was just a compliment that's all... He helped me" says "and Dex" she says finishing the sentence.
Dex got up. "Look, if she's taken William, you should step off... Or have you forsaken Mitsu?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William picked the hippo up with a hand "Get lost" He said tossing it out the window and thinking to himself "I could care less what Kite thinks"

William stared back into her eyes "Listen I......" He sighed "Damn it how do I say this?"
"Why did you do that" she asks looking out the window still standing infront of William. "It's a good thing my room is on the first floor cause if it wasn't... I don't know what I'd do.." She says with concern about the hippo.

Jennete said:
Rain:*shakes her head* I like them, they seem very very cool
"If we see one in the wild, you can touch it. But here, not sure people would approve." He says, tapping his fingers on the glass.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet kept staring out the window "stop trying to be inspirational, I don't know why but its annoying me" she said.
@Mayyflower

"I was only trying when you started to get angry, otherwise it's constantly there. I'm not trying anything on you anymore. Trust me." He sat down in the booth "let me make it up to you by buying you and your sister something. I didn't pay last time so I owe that anyways."

Dex got up. "Look, if she's taken William, you should step off... Or have you forsaken Mitsu?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
William turned around and gripped Dex by the throat "Don't you dare talk about her!" He said in anger before setting him down "Sorry I don't know what got into me...." He sighed before slamming his fist into the wall "Then again what would you expect from a Monster lik me?"

@Mayyflower

Aiden kisses her back, putting his arms around her. I may not remember who I was... But I'm glad I remembered how to love. He thought.
Eive pull away slightly, to catch her breath. "I'll never leave you... I promise" She blushes as the leans her head against his.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed and turned her head away,"God....you're so embarrassing. I don't even know what to say."
Jack smirked "How cute..." He leaned close to her ear "You're blushing" He said before kissing her neck

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower
"I was only trying when you started to get angry, otherwise it's constantly there. I'm not trying anything on you anymore. Trust me." He sat down in the booth "let me make it up to you by buying you and your sister something. I didn't pay last time so I owe that anyways."
Levi stands up knocking over the salt and pepper shakers. "Can you guys just stop already jeez" she says glaring at them both

shortyshot8 said:
William turned around and gripped Dex by the throat "Don't you dare talk about her!" He said in anger before setting him down "Sorry I don't know what got into me...." He sighed before slamming his fist into the wall "Then again what would you expect from a Monster lik me?"
@Mayyflower
Dex sighed. "Some friend you are." He said before disappearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back