• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shira smiled "let my lay down before you go to sleep baby" Shira said softly to yuki as she slid out from under her head the. Slid her self between yuki and the back of the couch wraping her arms arou s her waist

@Himeragi Seiker

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower
"All right, now that all our balls are calmed down, we can go about the recon thing. Together, as friends and partners."
Levi sighed "Can you tell me what's going on and why my sister hates you?" She asks

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive stops them on top of a tall rock. "Now stay here" Eive's hourglass flashes as time freezes. She does something really quickly before her necklace flashes again. She kisses him on the lips before positioning his head toward the ocean. The seafoam forms a small heart. "It's cheesy I know... but I wanted to give you something sweet"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden puts a hand on her cheek, blushing. "Heh, that's the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me..." He said softly, kissing her.

Daniel reaver]Mika smiled inocently "just a certain paralysis poison that will kinda affect gods and creatures Above them too" she said with a small giggle to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so...paralysis?''

*Kajima said as his face turned to a more casual look and removed the hand from his neck and started to do a dance as he danced making himself look like an idiot but mocking Mika's poison*

[media]

[/media]

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded as he sat on the pink hippos back, still following her. "Absolutely person that I still don't know!"
Ivory grinned as she sat down in a booth of the shop. "Well, that's why we're here! My name's Ivory!" She said, her hand extending to him.

Mayyflower said:
Levi sighed "Can you tell me what's going on and why my sister hates you?" She asks
@LunaCrosby

"She told me to calm my balls so I told her the same, then she started getting angry and I used my natural charm to calm her down. It doesn't always work when trying to get someone who's angry to relax but it's constantly there, all I did was focus it on her a bit."

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "let my lay down before you go to sleep baby" Shira said softly to yuki as she slid out from under her head the. Slid her self between yuki and the back of the couch wraping her arms arou s her waist [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then scooted a bit closer to Shira as their foreheads were touching as she entwined her tail with Shira's closing her eyes*

''good night love''

Aeron said:
Ivory grinned as she sat down in a booth of the shop. "Well, that's why we're here! My name's Ivory!" She said, her hand extending to him.
Kite took her hand shaking it. "I've already told you my name, but my names Kite!" He said.

Mika smiled as the paralasis started to take affect "don't make me use this one" she said as a massive needle came from the abdomin like part of her armor "this injects a much worse poison than that" she said as the paralasis hit the boy hard emediatly paralixing one leg and his torso

@Himeragi Seiker

Nexia reaches into her pocket and pulls out the dorm key. "Lilith won't be in the dorm tonight, She's working on a new song.. and she claims she can't work in the dorm" She opens the door and slowly walks in, holding Rivers hand the whole time.

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head no* No, this was enough, painting with you and shopping for clothes, it made me happy
Roman smiled and put arm around Snow, "Come on let's go home. We Can hang up our paintings when we get there!" He said nodding.

shortyshot8 said:
William puts a hand on her forehead and smiles "Welcome back to the living world" He said with a happy expression
Lexi flutters her eyes open and smiles."You did it" she sits up and hugs William tightly. "Thanks you guys" she says releasing to hug Dex. She releases and she stands up and picks up Harper and sets her on the bed.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi flutters her eyes open and smiles."You did it" she sits up and hugs William tightly. "Thanks you guys" she says releasing to hug Dex. She releases and she stands up and picks up Harper and sets her on the bed.
William smiles as he stands up "If anything thank you....I don't know what I would do if I lost you...." He said quietly

Mayyflower said:
Dex blushes slightly, looking away. "Don't mention it." He said as his book disappeared.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiles as he stands up "If anything thank you....I don't know what I would do if I lost you...." He said quietly
(Yup, Kite is gonna kill him xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her "It's really fine" He said patting her head
William nodded as he grabbed the bottle and began to spread the liquid on the body
Farah pouted as she looked at him,"Okay...If you're sure and okay. I'll do whatever you want me to today!"

Afrobrony said:
@LunaCrosby
"She told me to calm my balls so I told her the same, then she started getting angry and I used my natural charm to calm her down. It doesn't always work when trying to get someone who's angry to relax but it's constantly there, all I did was focus it on her a bit."
Levi sighed. "Your such a drama queen Scarlet" she says taking a sip of her mocha.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and put arm around Snow, "Come on let's go home. We Can hang up our paintings when we get there!" He said nodding.
Snow:*claps her hands happily and stops a little looking at him* Are we not going to teleport there?

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "You and your wild fantasies" He said jokingly
"Leave my fantasies alone!" Nora said as she changed out of the dress and into regular clothes.

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and looks around the reptile exhibit. "Looks like lizards and snakes..." He started, before realising he has to warn Rain. He grabs her shoulders lightly and spins her around to face him. "No touching any animals in here." He says bluntly.
Rain:*frowns clearly disappointed and she sighs her shoulders sagging, looking up at him pouting* Why not...

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden puts a hand on her cheek, blushing. "Heh, that's the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me..." He said softly, kissing her.
Eive kisses him back. She pulls him in a hug, releasing the kiss. "I love you no matter if you are a monster or not..." She places her head on his shoulder

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted as she looked at him,"Okay...If you're sure and okay. I'll do whatever you want me to today!"
Cam looked shocked before looking into her eyes "I-I can't do that to you" He said sadly "If my urge takes over......."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Leave my fantasies alone!" Nora said as she changed out of the dress and into regular clothes.
Jack laughed more "Fine if I can't get rid of them...." He walked up to her "Then I will assist with them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back