• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive smile when he arrives on shore. Eive grabs his hand and begins to pull him down the beach, the largest smile across her face.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smiled too. "I wonder why your so happy right now...?" He said.

Daniel reaver]Mika laned emediatly calling out another form as the massive shot from the big gun hit the boy "Sentinal dust" she yelled as she changed again [ATTACH=full]128696[/ATTACH] The mini drones flooding the place with her black smoke as she dissapered into it along with the massive robot thatwas attatched to her back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Kajima then jumped up out of the smoke and landed outside of the smoke as he readied himself for her next attack*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack tilted his head a little "Sorry about that....And what do you mean make it up?" He asked her curiously
Nora shrugged,"Don't know yet. I just know it'll involve ice-cream and whipcream. That's about it."

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks looking at Jay with a playful expression* Well we can't just all have them swarm to us like you.

Snow:*her eyes widen and she looks at Roman, rubbing his back sportively* Oh I am so sorry Roman
Roman stood up, "I don't even think there is another one as good as this one was!" He exclaimed. "Lets get out of here, before I burst into tears."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shrugged,"Don't know yet. I just know it'll involve ice-cream and whipcream. That's about it."
Jack gulped "Th-That should be.....Fun" He said in a nervous tone

BlueHawk said:
"It's cause I'm so sweet." He says as he lifts his hand so the one on his arm fly's away. "Ready to move on?" He asks, getting bored of insects.
Rain:*nods a little, pale inside the big metal dome anyways and she follows Jay out of it* Where do we go now?

Roman said:
Roman stood up, "I don't even think there is another one as good as this one was!" He exclaimed. "Lets get out of here, before I burst into tears."
Snow:*nods her head and follows him out, hugging him around his neck* Maybe they moved locations..

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden smiled too. "I wonder why your so happy right now...?" He said.
Eive smiles toward him, "You'll see when we get there" She smiles, as she pulls him toward the rocky part of the beach.

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods a little, pale inside the big metal dome anyways and she follows Jay out of it* Where do we go now?

Snow:*nods her head and follows him out, hugging him around his neck* Maybe they moved locations..
Jay shrugs as he looks around. "Anywhere. There's a ton of animals in here to check out, and I want you to have the full human experience." He says with a laugh.

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded to him before laying back down and sighing while staring at the ceiling before getting up a walking to the bath room to wash up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate walked out the room and shouted back to Thana, "I'll be around the castle somewhere when you get out the bathroom, just call my name and I'll be there."

The dust clouded around before a small purple droid like thing slowly floated out peacefully and over to the boy stopping in front of him and scanning him as if it didn't mean any harm the didt still hiding mika so he didn't know she had changed again

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and handed her the bottle "Here ya go!" He said happily
"Thanks" she says as she sets the elixir next to her body. "Okay I need to seperate first so I would disappear for a little then you pour the elixir in the corpse" she says looking at William and Dex.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive smiles toward him, "You'll see when we get there" She smiles, as she pulls him toward the rocky part of the beach.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden lets her pull him along. "Ok..." He said softly.

Chev wanders the area, not quite remembering what she was doing, nor where she was going. It seemed to have just up and left her mind.

Mayyflower said:
"Thanks" she says as she sets the elixir next to her body. "Okay I need to seperate first so I would disappear for a little then you pour the elixir in the corpse" she says looking at William and Dex.
William nodded "Alright Dex...LET'S DO THIS!!" He yelled happily getting himself ready

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
She clenched her fists "shut up" she said.
He got up from the table and started backing away holding his hands out. There was a sort of calming radiance, not seen but felt, coming from him. "Scarlet, please you need to calm down, relax."

Daniel reaver]The dust clouded around before a small purple droid like thing slowly floated out peacefully and over to the boy stopping in front of him and scanning him as if it didn't mean any harm the didt still hiding mika so he didn't know she had changed again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Kajima then lowered his guard but rested his axe on his shoulder as it soon formed into a spear with a small axe blade at the end*

''huh...''

'obviously, its a trap...'

Mayyflower said:
Dex chanted strange words as he separated Lexi from her body. "It is done." He said when he was finished, slamming his book shut.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Alright Dex...LET'S DO THIS!!" He yelled happily getting himself ready

@TheRebelliousDragon
Lexi laughs abit before laying down next to her corpse. "Ew..." She says looking at her corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back