• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shot to the surface "no fair" be said childishly.
She stuck her tongue out at him before jumping in herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded,"Yes it is! If I didn't say any of that stuff then you wouldn't be in this situation. It's all my fault!" She cried as tears trailed down her face.
Cam wiped her tears away "Come on now you're not as beautiful when your face is covered with tears" He said in a tired tone

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia turned away, floating in midair. "Oh dear..." She said, clearly concerned still, even though it was just sparring.
Daniel reaver]Mika frowned as she let her arms hang the massive guns in a dead way "b-but you said you would" she said sadly to him before looking down more "you lied to me" she wimpered as the massive back detached along with the guns on her hands as she stood there some tears coming to her eyes @TheRebelliousDragon [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#006666]''a-alright fine fine! *sigh* you dont have to go easy on me...alright?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][URL="http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Cavorting_King_Kira said:
Unit_ills_full_50655.png
[/URL]

Daniel reaver]Thana sloghtly stired groaning a little "baby" she said tirwdly as she rolled over looking for hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate turned around and looking back at Thana, "Yes?" He responded, in a low whisper. He felt everyone else was sleep, so he decided to be quiet.

Nonalaka said:
"That sounds nice" Amara said quietly as she finished her tea and left the cup down, curling up but still awake.
@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver
Daniel reaver][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]"Maybe next week some time or next month" Shira suggested to yuki as she continued to slip her fingers through her hair[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE][QUOTE="Daniel reaver][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

*Yuki then hugged Shira waist nuzzling her face in Shira's belly*

''okay. lets have it next week. i cant wait''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Let me make it official then........Nora? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her already knowing the answer
Nora thought about it for a minute,"No." She said before snickering."I'm kidding. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." She stated with a smile on her face.

Mika nodded as she leaned back the back part of ravager attaching to her back again as the massive hand guns attatched to her arms and she lifted them as off they where weightless as a drilling sound came from the support legs as they anchored them selfes to the ground "ok" she said to him as the massive artillery like gun on her back started to hum and glow a little

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora thought about it for a minute,"No." She said before snickering."I'm kidding. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." She stated with a smile on her face.
Jack sighed in relief before flicking her forehead "Don't screw with me like that" He said jokingly before kissing where he flicked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded as she leaned back the back part of ravager attaching to her back again as the massive hand guns attatched to her arms and she lifted them as off they where weightless as a drilling sound came from the support legs as they anchored them selfes to the ground "ok" she said to him as the massive artillery like gun on her back started to hum and glow a little
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "I already have the potion we need" He said holding a bottle out before they appeared in Lexi's room "And we are ready!" He said happily
@Mayyflower
Lexi smiles "Okay good" she says looking over at Dex."Will he be helping us?" She asks turning her attention to William.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''a-alright fine fine! *sigh* you dont have to go easy on me...alright?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][URL="http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Cavorting_King_Kira said:
Celia peeked behind her quickly. "Oh... Their both pretty strong." She said, looking away again.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam wiped her tears away "Come on now you're not as beautiful when your face is covered with tears" He said in a tired tone
Farah sniffled,"I'm really sorry Cam. I didn't mean for this to happen..." She whispered as she looked down at him.

Thana smiled tirwdly at him "what are you doing" she asked him playfully and tirwdly as she extended a hand on the bed twoards him wanting him to come lay back down with her

@Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden kissed her back before pulling away. "Why wouldn't I have fun with the one I love?" He asked.
Eive laughs before swimming to shore. She stands ankle deep in the water, signalling Aiden to come to shore.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles "Okay good" she says looking over at Dex."Will he be helping us?" She asks turning her attention to William.
Dex nodded. "So you need a separation spell? I have that." He said as his book flew threw many different pages by itself.

Mayyflower said:
William nodded "Yep that's why I brought him" He said before walking over to her

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back