• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman followed behind, looking at the time. He figured they had about another hour until the mall became boring so he said, "Hey, Snow? I gotta go get some new masks. You can come with if you want. Or will mask shopping bore you?"
Snow:*she shakes her head smiling and takes his hand as they go to buy masks* No it shall be fun

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''th-this doesnt seem like making friends at all tho...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima said nervously to Celia*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Celia smiled warmly at him. "I guess, but I'd like to think of it that way." She said, clearly happy with herself.

Mayyflower said:
Levi plays with her cup "Your right we do need too do that but when." She asks
@LunaCrosby

"Not today, for sure, I've filled my quota and I still need to know about everyone else in the school, see what problems people have and all that."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mike poured as her dessert eagle appeared in her hand and she twirled it around her pointer finger by the trigger guard "your just scared of me" she said childishly before looking over to the pretty girl and debating weather to chaleng her or not
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia smiled warmly at him. "I guess, but I'd like to think of it that way." She said, clearly happy with herself.
''i am not scared! i just dont want to hurt a child like you since i am a God Eater!......oh shit...i mean crap''

*Kajima exclaimed as he then realized what he just said infront of a goddess he now has a crush on*

shortyshot8 said:
William walks around the courtyard calling out Dex's name "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!" He called out
Dex suddenly appeared next to him floating, with a book in his hand. "Shut up, your going to wake the whole neighborhood." He said sarcastically. "What is it?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru took a sip of his tea*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#ff00ff]*Yuki then nuzzled Shira's shoulder lightly so she wouldnt spill her tea*[/COLOR][/B] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Amara's giggling subsided and much like a child who had had too much sugar then crashed, Amara began to look tired as she sipped her tea quietly.

@Daniel reaver

Dex suddenly appeared next to him floating, with a book in his hand. "Shut up, your going to wake the whole neighborhood." He said sarcastically. "What is it?"
William sighed "Thanks.....But I need your help I need you and your spell book to come with me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i am not scared! i just dont want to hurt a child like you since i am a God Eater!......oh shit...i mean crap''
*Kajima exclaimed as he then realized what he just said infront of a goddess he now has a crush on*

[/QUOTE]
Celia kept smiling as if she was the happiest woman in the world, which wasn't true. "Oh but you wouldn't eat me right?" She said.

Nonalaka said:
Amara's giggling subsided and much like a child who had had too much sugar then crashed, Amara began to look tired as she sipped her tea quietly.
@Daniel reaver
*Natsuru then covered his mouth trying not to laugh at Amara getting tired like a child that just had alot of sugar*

*Yuki only finished her tea then set the cup down on the table and rests her head on Shira's lap*

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*she twirls smiling happily and goes to the registrar to buy it, giving the money she had made while working at the Cafe*
Rain:*frowns and she takes a deep breath as water pours into everyone's cups so it is just water and then the butterflies come to her and she smiles again happily*
Jay shakes his head and laughs. "Really Rain?" He says blandly. "They're just butterflies, they're everywhere." He says as he holds out his hand for one to land on it.

(You ditched Toru T-T)

"Pkeaseeeee" she said to him as she gave him the biggest puppy eyes "I don't want to challeng her because I don't want to hirt a pretty girl" she said inocently to him as she caught the gun pointing it at Celia but not in a way that she was gonna shoot her just more of a point

@TheRebelliousDragon @Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widened "D-Damn it...." He said silently before passing out on the kitchen floor
"Maybe I should go apologize. I over reacted anyway." Farah said before standing up and trotting back into the kitchen. She blinked a few times as she saw Cam on the floor. She dropped to the floor next to him and shook his body a little,"Camathien? Are you okay?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she shakes her head smiling and takes his hand as they go to buy masks* No it shall be fun
"Alright then, let's go mask shopping!" Roman said happily. He grabbed Snow's hand and quickly made his way to the store. Roman came to a immediate stop, his joyfulness gone as he dropped to his knees, "Nooooooooo! The best mask store ever is closed down!"

(Sorry, I'll just start back from what I heard last xD )
Aiden splashed Evie back playfully, a smile on his face.
Eive tackles Aiden playfully, sending them both underwater. Eive smiles playfully before surfacing.

Celia kept smiling as if she was the happiest woman in the world, which wasn't true. "Oh but you wouldn't eat me right?" She said.
Daniel reaver]"Pkeaseeeee" she said to him as she gave him the biggest puppy eyes "I don't want to challeng her because I don't want to hirt a pretty girl" she said inocently to him as she caught the gun pointing it at Celia but not in a way that she was gonna shoot her just more of a point @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''o-of course i wont! besides...just cuzim a God Eater doesnt mean i literally eat gods and goddesses on a silver platter''

*Kajima then dropped his head in defeat*

''fine...il fight you...but i swear you better have someone to heal you if i accidentally get to violent...''

''yeah thats me''

*Neo said as she sat on a nearby bench*

''what the- your all bloody tho!!''

''well~ just killed the mafia. and that girl killed 3. shot them in the head''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe I should go apologize. I over reacted anyway." Farah said before standing up and trotting back into the kitchen. She blinked a few times as she saw Cam on the floor. She dropped to the floor next to him and shook his body a little,"Camathien? Are you okay?"
Cam's eyes opened slightly "I-I need.....I'm going to....." He said before pulling her in for a kiss hoping she kissed back as he spoke in her head "The amount of negative energy off of the one I love is going to kill me"

LunaCrosby said:
"Mhm, you stutter when your embarrassed" he said.
"S-shut up" She glared at him before placing her hand on his chest and pushing him into the water.

Daniel reaver]Shira ran her fingers through yukis hair "maybe some where in aion" she asked her softly laughing a little at amara @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''o-oh yeah we can have it there too''

*Yuki said as she looks up at Shira*

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-of course i wont! besides...just cuzim a God Eater doesnt mean i literally eat gods and goddesses on a silver platter''
*Kajima then dropped his head in defeat*

''fine...il fight you...but i swear you better have someone to heal you if i accidentally get to violent...''

''yeah thats me''

*Neo said as she sat on a nearby bench*

''what the- your all bloody tho!!''

''well~ just killed the mafia. and that girl killed 3. shot them in the head''

[/QUOTE]
Celia frowned. "Oh, so you guys are gonna fight? I better leave then. Despair and negative feelings hurt me." She said.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive tackles Aiden playfully, sending them both underwater. Eive smiles playfully before surfacing.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smiles and tackles her back, kissing her lightly before pulling away and resurfacing. "This is fun!" He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly "Yeah this helps" He said softly
Nora blinked before wrapping her arms around him slowly,"How strange...Feelings are very...weird."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back