• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mika looked behind her still staring out the door and waiting for some one to walk by so she could challenge them as the receptionist handed neo a schedual [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''thank you. oh and...you might wanna get a clean up crew over at the entrance gates. a blood bath just happened there''

*Neo said as she walked out giving Mika her class schedule*

Roman said:
Roman smiled and nodded, giving Snow a thumbs up, "That's absolutely your color..." he said happily.
Snow:*she twirls smiling happily and goes to the registrar to buy it, giving the money she had made while working at the Cafe*

BlueHawk said:
"Maybe they moved on to other cups." He says as he watches her try to get the butterflies. "There is a lot of cups in here..." He says looking around.
Rain:*frowns and she takes a deep breath as water pours into everyone's cups so it is just water and then the butterflies come to her and she smiles again happily*

Mika saw a boy and a girl and jumped out of neos hands and running over to them "I challeng you" she said childishly to the boy as she ignored the girl for the moment still pointing up at the boy determination in her eyes as she forgot all about her schedual

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little "Th-Thank you.....Lexi" He said softly to himself while thinking "She is one of the few people to care"

Cam sighed "What can I expect from her....After all she is going to have mood swings" He said to himself
Farah layed on the couch and stared up at the ceiling, frowning."He's so rude....I wonder what he would do if I left. Like I said I was leaving and never coming back...." She whispered before sighing. Like I would do that. I can't be that mean and I love him to much, she thought.

Shira giggled a little and held onto yuki toghter as she finished the tea and lightly set it down then wraped that arm around yuki

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]dayum. that is a cute goddess)))
*Kajima then snapped back into his senses*

''o-oh...yeah''

'this...this is Celia...the goddess of light. i never expected she'd be this beautiful..'

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika saw a boy and a girl and jumped out of neos hands and running over to them "I challeng you" she said childishly to the boy as she ignored the girl for the moment still pointing up at the boy determination in her eyes as she forgot all about her schedual
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled. "Oh my, looks like your already making friends." She joked as the birds around her flew away.

@shortyshot8

Lexi goes back to get her body and brings it to her dorm and lays it on the ground. I hope this works. She says to herself trying to keep Harper inside for just a little longer.

Daniel reaver]Thana moaned a little more holding onto him tight "I think I just might enjoy what comes next" she wispered to him softly as she held him there blushing as she tilted her head for him (Fade?) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( Yup ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika saw a boy and a girl and jumped out of neos hands and running over to them "I challeng you" she said childishly to the boy as she ignored the girl for the moment still pointing up at the boy determination in her eyes as she forgot all about her schedual
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
''ah crap..''

*Neo said as she sat on the bench*

*Kajima then looked at the little girl and squatted down*

''but.....i cant...my powers arent used for fun sparrings...''

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah layed on the couch and stared up at the ceiling, frowning."He's so rude....I wonder what he would do if I left. Like I said I was leaving and never coming back...." She whispered before sighing. Like I would do that. I can't be that mean and I love him to much, she thought.
Cam's eyes widened "D-Damn it...." He said silently before passing out on the kitchen floor

LunaCrosby said:
"I heard that" he smirked
"D-dont get full of yourself it was just a statement" she grumbled, refusing to look at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Oh my, looks like your already making friends." She joked as the birds around her flew away.
''th-this doesnt seem like making friends at all tho...''

*Kajima said nervously to Celia*

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
@shortyshot8
Lexi goes back to get her body and brings it to her dorm and lays it on the ground. I hope this works. She says to herself trying to keep Harper inside for just a little longer.
William walks around the courtyard calling out Dex's name "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!" He called out

shortyshot8 said:
Jack waved his hands frantically "No no no! You don't have to do that...But this feeling is......It's like when I look at you I feel like if I'm not there hugging you I'm going to die"
Nora rose an eyebrow,"Hm...cuteness overload maybe? Is there anything to make it go away?" She asked, standing up and walking over to him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she twirls smiling happily and goes to the registrar to buy it, giving the money she had made while working at the Cafe*
Rain:*frowns and she takes a deep breath as water pours into everyone's cups so it is just water and then the butterflies come to her and she smiles again happily*
Roman followed behind, looking at the time. He figured they had about another hour until the mall became boring so he said, "Hey, Snow? I gotta go get some new masks. You can come with if you want. Or will mask shopping bore you?"

Mike poured as her dessert eagle appeared in her hand and she twirled it around her pointer finger by the trigger guard "your just scared of me" she said childishly before looking over to the pretty girl and debating weather to chaleng her or not

@TheRebelliousDragon

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Barry goes serious as well "then I won't give a reason. I don't abuse friendships, or whatever it is we have at this point." He stood up, leaning on his hands on the table "that was just the first of many things I plan to do, we can't just do pranks though, we've gotta give back to the people somehow."
Levi plays with her cup "Your right we do need too do that but when." She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled a little and held onto yuki toghter as she finished the tea and lightly set it down then wraped that arm around yuki
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
''so...when should we have our wedding take place? or even where?''

*Yuki asked Amara and Shira. Natsuru was out of the picture since he doesnt know a place for it except Moonlit Lake*

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rose an eyebrow,"Hm...cuteness overload maybe? Is there anything to make it go away?" She asked, standing up and walking over to him.
Jack wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly "Yeah this helps" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back