• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver](Oh oh I really want his to interact with mika and neo for some reason I'd that's alright [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL])
TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Hmm? Goddesses? I believe Celia is free... Light Goddess >_<)
alright the more the merrier xD sure)))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more "Yo-You look" His hand twitched nervously "D-Damn what the hell? Does that dress have Magic on it because I feel like I'm going to lose control"
Nora chuckled and shook her head,"Not at all. There's no magic whatsoever with this dress. You losing control would be quite interesting to say the least." She stated as she took a seat on the chair.

Dex kissed her head. "What would make you happy right now?" He asked. "Because that's all I want."
Toru sighed "I think you already know, but if that happens she'll kill herself, so I don't need to be happy" she says.

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Barry goes serious as well "then I won't give a reason. I don't abuse friendships, or whatever it is we have at this point." He stood up, leaning on his hands on the table "that was just the first of many things I plan to do, we can't just do pranks though, we've gotta give back to the people somehow."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and shook her head,"Not at all. There's no magic whatsoever with this dress. You losing control would be quite interesting to say the least." She stated as she took a seat on the chair.
Jack blushed more "Wha-What the hell is this feeling?" He asked himself "This is my first time I have felt like this besides when we have sex"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]alright the more the merrier xD sure)))

[/QUOTE]
Celia sat on a bench in the courtyard by herself, singing to the birds. They chirped back happily.

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome!!" She swayed back and forth excitedly "weddings are so cute!!" She chimed before sipping her tea
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru then groaned as he awoke*

''jeez...i think i napped wrong...''

*He said while sitting up and looks at the tea*

''ooh, tea. thanks Amara''

*He said as he smiled at her. He then looked at Yuki and Shira*

''and congratulations you two. im looking forward to that wedding''

''ah~ thank you Natsuru''

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William nods happily "Hey I have a question........Even though I'm just some Monster do you think maybe we could be........Friends?" He asked her nervously
Lexi smiles "Of course we can... And don't call yourself a monster cause your not... You wouldn't be helping me if you were one." She smiles and hugs him and whispers in his ear "Thanks for helping.. It means a lot to me." She says and let's go so we can get the stuff we need. "Good luck" she says waving and walking away

"Oh" mika said as she stared at the bullets before giggling happily into neos shoulder then looking around suddenly getting the massive urge to chalenge some one any one

"They are aren't they" Shira said softly as she curled up with yuki slipping an arm around her

@Nonalaka @Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded "yeah" he said and just tossed his shirt to the side. He then to off the mask and wrapped it in his shirt.
She placed a hand on her chin "Huh, you're actually quite handsome..." she muttered quietly to herself. Before averting her gaze to the pool.

Celia sat on a bench in the courtyard by herself, singing to the birds. They chirped back happily.
*Kajima then walked into the courtyard as he then saw a trail of bullets which he followed. He then stopped when he sensed a goddess's presence and saw Celia and stared at her for a sec and blushed a bit*

'she seems cute...'

can i get a picture of Celia? xD )))

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sighed "I think you already know, but if that happens she'll kill herself, so I don't need to be happy" she says.
Dex shook his head. "I'm not leaving until I see you happy again." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam raised his hands "Calm down love" He said to her
Farah hopped off of the counter and put a finger on his chest,"Don't tell me to calm down. I can't do that right now. You just...you make me so mad sometimes!" She cried before whipping around and leaving the kitchen to go sit in the living room.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles "Of course we can... And don't call yourself a monster cause your not... You wouldn't be helping me if you were one." She smiles and hugs him and whispers in his ear "Thanks for helping.. It means a lot to me." She says and let's go so we can get the stuff we need. "Good luck" she says waving and walking away
William blushed a little "Th-Thank you.....Lexi" He said softly to himself while thinking "She is one of the few people to care"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hopped off of the counter and put a finger on his chest,"Don't tell me to calm down. I can't do that right now. You just...you make me so mad sometimes!" She cried before whipping around and leaving the kitchen to go sit in the living room.
Cam sighed "What can I expect from her....After all she is going to have mood swings" He said to himself

Daniel reaver]"Oh" mika said as she stared at the bullets before giggling happily into neos shoulder then looking around suddenly getting the massive urge to chalenge some one any one "They are aren't they" Shira said softly as she curled up with yuki slipping an arm around her @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then reached the office and opens the door and goes up to one of the staff*

''hello, i believe uh Mika here is enrolling to this school. do you have her class schedule?''

Note: Neo's clothes are still stained with blood

*Yuki leaned more into Shira as she had her arm around her*

@Nonalaka

(Ummm I can't find it @Piffy Queen Mao I'm just gonna go off of memory)

River smiled as he kissed nexia again sliping his arms around her and pulling her into him before stopping and smiling at her "I love you" he said softly to her

Daniel reaver]Thana moaned a little and placed her hands to the back of his head "so that's what you want" she said teasingly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate looked up at her and smiled, "It is now." He said before going back.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more "Wha-What the hell is this feeling?" He asked himself "This is my first time I have felt like this besides when we have sex"
Nora shrugged as she looked at him,"Describe the feeling for me. I can't tell what's wrong if you explain it. Do I need to take of this dress or something?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima then walked into the courtyard as he then saw a trail of bullets which he followed. He then stopped when he sensed a goddess's presence and saw Celia and stared at her for a sec and blushed a bit*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][I]'she seems cute...'[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]can i get a picture of Celia? [/COLOR] xD [COLOR=#000000])))[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff]Celia looked up at him and smiled. "Hello!" She said happily. "Are you new here?" She asked.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] (There you go... :3)[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/71/0b/1b/710b1b9e4f55c76d3590d69392ecfcc5.jpg said:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/71/0b/1b/710b1b9e4f55c76d3590d69392ecfcc5.jpg[/URL]

Thana moaned a little more holding onto him tight "I think I just might enjoy what comes next" she wispered to him softly as she held him there blushing as she tilted her head for him

(Fade?)

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shrugged as she looked at him,"Describe the feeling for me. I can't tell what's wrong if you explain it. Do I need to take of this dress or something?"
Jack waved his hands frantically "No no no! You don't have to do that...But this feeling is......It's like when I look at you I feel like if I'm not there hugging you I'm going to die"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back