• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman held Snow's hand and smiled, "It's a beautiful night. It is almost as beautiful as you Snow." Roman said chuckling. "I don't think anything can be prettier than you..." he said giving her a quick kiss.
Snow:*she blushes and kissing him back softly and she holds on to his hand closely* You make me happy Roman, with all your sweet words I think I am on a cloud that has a number *getting the phrase off since she forgot the number*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Do you want to head back to campus" She asks quietly, feeling his head on hers, her face red.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden nods. "Yeah, I'm a bit tired..." He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and laughs, putting an arm around her. "I never denied liking it." He says mimicking her sing songy tone.
Rain:*sighs rolling her eyes* Two weeks ago I would have torn off your arm for touching me without my explicit permission.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Is that so?" He asked her before kissing her neck again
"Will you quit it?! I feel faint right now." Nora whispered as she gripped his shirt tighter.

shortyshot8 said:
William began to laugh "Friends? The only friend I have is her and me that's it" He said to himself
@Mayyflower
shortyshot8 said:
A tear slid down William's face but he didn't notice "How? How am I not a Monster?" He asked her in a sad tone "I killed my entire family....Why do you still think I'm not a Monster?"
"I killed my family too I'm trying so hard to move on... I get that is hard but you gotta keep moving on and try your best. The only person I have is Harper" she stops and points to Harper who is passed out. "And... She doesn't even reameber so in reality I'm alone. But don't sit here and tell me that your a monster when your not... Yea you killed your family but everyone has regrets... Shit I have regrets... But God dammit William try..try to forget" she says with sadness in her eyes.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I feel she would most likely be in her garden... " He said before appearing right outside of her garden. "Lily? Lily, you here?" He called out to her.
Lily tilted her head before standing back up, "I know that voice..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite kept shaking. "I-I don't know... I just feel as if my heart is breaking..." He said.
"Kaito..." Ivory stood up and put her hands on his shoulders. "Kite, what's the matter?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed more before groaning "D-Damn you are seductive" He said nervously
Farah giggled again and looked up at him,"I only learn from the best!" She exclaimed before going back to kissing him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs rolling her eyes* Two weeks ago I would have torn off your arm for touching me without my explicit permission.
Jay gives her a jokingly childish look. "And now?" He asks, pulling her a little closer as he chuckles.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Will you quit it?! I feel faint right now." Nora whispered as she gripped his shirt tighter.
Jack just continued kissing her neck not stopping for even a moment

Jennete said:
Snow:*she blushes and kissing him back softly and she holds on to his hand closely* You make me happy Roman, with all your sweet words I think I am on a cloud that has a number *getting the phrase off since she forgot the number*
"Cloud 9?" Roman asked chuckling, as they walked. "Ya know, I never thought I would meet someone I could connect with like I can with you. It's hard to find people like that in a world so big." He said quietly, his voice calm and relaxing.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Dex left... Welp! Now I just have to wait for the betrayal :D )
(Betrayal? If this is about Lexi than that betrayal isn't gonna happen she promised Yuto she won't hurt kite and she doesn't break her promises.)

Mayyflower said:
"I killed my family too I'm trying so hard to move on... I get that is hard but you gotta keep moving on and try your best. The only person I have is Harper" she stops and points to Harper who is passed out. "And... She doesn't even reameber so in reality I'm alone. But don't sit here and tell me that your a monster when your not... Yea you killed your family but everyone has regrets... Shit I have regrets... But God dammit William try..try to forget" she says with sadness in her eyes.
Another tear slid down his face "I'm so sorry...." He said before hugging her tightly "I never knew you had to go through it too....."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled again and looked up at him,"I only learn from the best!" She exclaimed before going back to kissing him.
Cam blushed more "M-Me seductive? You sure lust hasn't taken over that brain of yours?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Lily tilted her head before standing back up, "I know that voice..."
Han sighed, his sword and robe turning into normal clothes. "Is she even here? Lily?! Are. You. Here?" He called out.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a jokingly childish look. "And now?" He asks, pulling her a little closer as he chuckles.
Rain:*smirks and leans up to whisper in his ear slowly* Now I could still rip your arm off but I have a soft spot that will let you keep it.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack just continued kissing her neck not stopping for even a moment
Nora groaned softly and leaned her head on the wall, trying to give him better access."I don't even care if we do it in here anymore. I need this..."

shortyshot8 said:
Another tear slid down his face "I'm so sorry...." He said before hugging her tightly "I never knew you had to go through it too....."
Lexi hugged him back and tears began to roll down my face due to frustration. "It's okay." She says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back