• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

image.jpg.e908620b5b2f309fb463729cc5494783.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 9
Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head and smiles, sitting on his bed, looking around his room for good places to put the pictures* I want us to be able to look at these and remember today.. *she blushes glancing at Roman* Forever..
Roman smiled and looked over to Snow, "Though this night was great, and I do hope to remember it forever, finding somewhere to put our paintings is gonna kick my butt..."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Han! Bloody hell... What are you doing here... "
Han looked at Lily confused, "Did I scare you?" He asked, rubbing his head.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and looked over to Snow, "Though this night was great, and I do hope to remember it forever, finding somewhere to put our paintings is gonna kick my butt..."
Snow:*confused with the phrase, tilting her head*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sat down on the table and sighed "Whatever...." He said in a annoyed tone clearly annoyed

Cam sighed "Not cool" He said jokingly "Alright tonight how about you do the work?"

The voice spoke again "HIS EXISTENCE IS A SIN" It said once more
Nora growled before leaving the room,"Guys are so stupid. So you get a little wet and have to take some clothes off, big deal!" She grumbled as she plopped down on his couch.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks around. "It is not a sin!" She yells at the voice. "Nobody's existence is a sin" she finishes.
"Bring him back!" She yells she's getting pissed "Show yourself you bastard." She looks at Allen her eyes glaring. "He's gone and I don't know what to do." She stares at William

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sat down on the table and sighed "Whatever...." He said in a annoyed tone clearly annoyed

Cam sighed "Not cool" He said jokingly "Alright tonight how about you do the work?"

The voice spoke again "HIS EXISTENCE IS A SIN" It said once more
Farah blinked and blushed,"What? You mean....I do everything?"

Mayyflower said:
"Bring him back!" She yells she's getting pissed "Show yourself you bastard." She looks at Allen her eyes glaring. "He's gone and I don't know what to do." She stares at William @shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Snow:*confused with the phrase, tilting her head*
Roman noticed Snow wasn't familiar with the phrase, so he decided to explain it, "When someone says, something is gonna lock their butt, they mean they're gonna have a hard time doing something. Simple as that."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled before leaving the room,"Guys are so stupid. So you get a little wet and have to take some clothes off, big deal!" She grumbled as she plopped down on his couch.
Jack stared at the ceiling "Man this fucking sucks" He said to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked and blushed,"What? You mean....I do everything?"
Cam smirked "Yep I'm going to show you how it feels to be in control"

Roman said:

Han looked at Lily confused, "Did I scare you?" He asked, rubbing his head.
"No... Your just not supposed to be here right now... The witches DONT like you here. "

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"No... Your just not supposed to be here right now... The witches DONT like you here. "
Han sighed, "Sadly I know that..." He said, I have to find a way to distract her for Blair, but how? He asked himself. He used some quick thinking and smiled, "...But I can here to see you."

shortyshot8 said:

Nora frowned as she layed on the couch and stared at the ground,"Fucking god....I'm a reck and I mess everything up. Maybe I'm not fit to be in a relationship....maybe I should just be by myself forever." She sighed as she grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it to her chest, closing her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned as she layed on the couch and stared at the ground,"Fucking god....I'm a reck and I mess everything up. Maybe I'm not fit to be in a relationship....maybe I should just be by myself forever." She sighed as she grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it to her chest, closing her eyes.
Jack sighed "Why the hell am I such an idiot?" He asked himself before drifting off

shortyshot8 said:

"That sounds way more intimidating and scary then it should be, I don't know if I want to be in control." Farah said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka covered her mouth and laughed,"Seeing Akki-san happy is very important to me. I hope you can be all my other firsts too....though none of those will happen any time soon because that's weird." She said, blushing lightly as she chewed her Hot Crispy Chicken."What else have you done that humans do?" She asked, eating another piece of the chicken.
View attachment 128732
...♅Akira suddenly stopped eating his chicken noodle soup. He looked at Asuka and spoke upon hearing her statement regarding her firsts♅...

Eh.

21d5f346fbf65288fa9e39d978431136_480.jpg

...♅Akira laughed nervously as he realized what Asuka was talking about. He then went on to answer her question♅...

“ O-oh, uh... I've done quite a lot. I've went to a bar, attempted to get drunk, failed. I've also had intercourse with a female. I have a son, Kuroh. You don't need to worry, he's eighteen. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"That sounds way more intimidating and scary then it should be, I don't know if I want to be in control." Farah said.
Cam smirked "Then I will help you" He said with a grin

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Why the hell am I such an idiot?" He asked himself before drifting off
Nora woke up hours later and gasped, sitting up."Holy crap! Did I fall asleep?....and if so, where the hell am I right now?" She asked herself, sitting up and looking around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora woke up hours later and gasped, sitting up."Holy crap! Did I fall asleep?....and if so, where the hell am I right now?" She asked herself, sitting up and looking around.
Jack was still asleep in bed dreaming of peace

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly stopped eating his chicken noodle soup. He looked at Asuka and spoke upon hearing her statement regarding her firsts♅...

Eh.

21d5f346fbf65288fa9e39d978431136_480.jpg

...♅Akira laughed nervously as he realized what Asuka was talking about. He then went on to answer her question♅...

“ O-oh, uh... I've done quite a lot. I've went to a bar, attempted to get drunk, failed. I've also had intercourse with a female. I also have a son, Kuroh. You don't need to worry, he's eighteen. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed at the thought of him trying to get drunk before she suddenly dropped her fork as she heard that he had a son. She stared at him with an awed expression."Really? You have a son? Can I meet him?! I want to meet Akira's son." She said happily, completely skipping over the part about him having intercourse with a women."Is he handsome just like you? He has to be, right?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Then I will help you" He said with a grin
Farah blushed and looked away,"I don't know how to take charge though. I just let you do everything. I'm so embarrassed to be doing this!"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrugs her head on Williams chest. "I Don't know what happened... He just passed out... I don't know what to do" she cries softly @shortyshot8
William's heart beat begins to slow as he lays there passed out

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and looked away,"I don't know how to take charge though. I just let you do everything. I'm so embarrassed to be doing this!"
Cam smirked "First time for everything right?" He said knowing that she was nervous

shortyshot8 said:
Jack was still asleep in bed dreaming of peace
Nora surveyed her surroundings before realizing she was at Jacks house."Oh right....I'm still here. Guess I'll show myself the door!" She exclaimed, hopping off of the couch and walking out the front door.

shortyshot8 said:
William's heart beat begins to slow as he lays there passed out

Cam smirked "First time for everything right?" He said knowing that she was nervous
"I'd rather just have you take charge then I can do that some other day. How does that sound?" Farah asked, hoping to get out of the situation.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed at the thought of him trying to get drunk before she suddenly dropped her fork as she heard that he had a son. She stared at him with an awed expression."Really? You have a son? Can I meet him?! I want to meet Akira's son." She said happily, completely skipping over the part about him having intercourse with a women."Is he handsome just like you? He has to be, right?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking another scoop of his chicken noodle soup. As he spoke, he winked at Asuka♅...

“ I'd say he's handsome, just not as handsome as me. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back