• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Haha ok I'll just work off of that)

Daniel smiled at euloira then kissed her quickly "I love you so much" he wispered to her as he pulled her into him nuzzling her shoulder

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Haha ok I'll just work off of that)
Daniel smiled at euloira then kissed her quickly "I love you so much" he wispered to her as he pulled her into him nuzzling her shoulder

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too" she replied as she hugged him tightly "Love is an odd feeling..... I like it" she said nodding slightly as she thought aloud about the new feeling she was experiencing.

Daniel reaver]"You don't have to if you don't want to baby" she said to hayate as she opened the door to her closet and walked in looking around for some thing to wear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Are you sure? Well, I can just sit on the bed I guess." Hayate said, plopping down on it. "I'll just face the other direction..." he said.

Thana sighed "we just had the best night and now your acting all blushy and nervous" she said playfully as she looked out at him only having had her robe half tied as she looked at him

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "we just had the best night and now your acting all blushy and nervous" she said playfully as she looked out at him only having had her robe half tied as she looked at him
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Yeah, I you're right..." He said, turning around. "It no doesn't bother you, if someone looks?" Hayate stood up and stretched, "By someone, I mean me."

"It only bothers me if it's any one but you" she said finishing tiying her robe then walking over and leaning into hayate lovingly as she held her hands to his chest

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "we just had the best night and now your acting all blushy and nervous" she said playfully as she looked out at him only having had her robe half tied as she looked at him
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded in agreement before snuggling into him. She turned her head looking at the time "away, I suppose I should get dressed, its almost noon and I'm still in pajamas" she chuckled.

Daniel reaver]"It only bothers me if it's any one but you" she said finishing tiying her robe then walking over and leaning into hayate lovingly as she held her hands to his chest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Once again, I can't argue with logic." Hayate said smiling. "I love you, Thana." He said, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a hug.

Daniel laughed a little the nodded "probably" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

"I love you to hayate" she said softly as she nuzzled his chest "I know it's only been a day but.... I feel as if we've been together for years" she said softly as she closed her eyes enjoying the heat she felt coming off of hayates body

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "and now you have me.... Don't worry I'll protect you" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Now we have 'each other'." Hayate smiled and kissed her gently. "No need to protect me, I can fight. That battle was just unexpected. I do think I won though...."

Dani l smiled then kissed her one more time before she walked of then looked around and streched happily as he looked out the window of her dorm at the sky

@Nonalaka

Thana smiled as she nuzzled into him more "I still won't let any one hurt my hayate any more" she said softly to him

@Roman

Thana giggled nuzzling his chest more "ok" she said happily to him before looking up at him and smiling then kissing his chin softly because that was the only thing she could reach at the moment

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled nuzzling his chest more "ok" she said happily to him before looking up at him and smiling then kissing his chin softly because that was the only thing she could reach at the moment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled when Thana kissed his chin, "That tickled," he said happily. Hayate thought for a second, "Mind showing me around the castle? I still don't even know the half of what the place has to offer."

Mika swayed side to side as she walked over her eyes walf shut as she walked the axe blade draging on the floor making that horror style sound as he neared him moaning tiredly "papa can I take a nap" she said delusional

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana nodded "Ok" she said softly as she grabed his hans and kissed him quickly before turning twoards the door

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Mika swayed side to side as she walked over her eyes walf shut as she walked the axe blade draging on the floor making that horror style sound as he neared him moaning tiredly "papa can I take a nap" she said delusional [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana nodded "Ok" she said softly as she grabed his hans and kissed him quickly before turning twoards the door

@Roman
Hayate followed behind, "So, how big is the place exactly?" He asked looking around. "Because, I have never been somewhere so big before."

"Well the castle is about half a mile wide and half a mile long with a garden that's at least two square miles" she said softly to hayate as she walked with him through the halls

@Roman

Daniel reaver]"Well the castle is about half a mile wide and half a mile long with a garden that's at least two square miles" she said softly to hayate as she walked with him through the halls [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, "That's pretty big..." he said quietly, still holding Thana's hand. As they continued to walk he felt he should ask another question, "So... Where are we going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back