• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed and closed the book,"A book as you can see. Can I assist you with anything?" He asked, setting down the book beside him.
"I don't know, can you?" Taylor asked jokingly. "Nah, I don't need any help, do you?" He asked, looking at the guy. I'm gonna like bothering this guy....

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika shook her head then slowly raised her axe above her head slowly before leaning forward and fallin down onto the boy droping her axe as she started to cutely snore slightly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel looked back at her "oh I was just looking out at the sky" he said before looking at her and blushing a little at how cute she looked in the dress
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"The sky?" She replied as she looked up at it too "Why?, is there something in it?" Leaning her arms on the window ledge.

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes slowly open as he stares up at Lexi "Goodmornin Looki" He said clearly tired

Cam blushed but kissed her back a bit rough
Farah grinned into the kiss before biting his lip playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed and closed the book,"A book as you can see. Can I assist you with anything?" He asked, setting down the book beside him.

Nora blinked and squeaked when he kissed her before kissing him back aggressively.
Jack continued to kiss her with a slight blush on his face as he slipped his tongue past her teeth

Mayyflower said:
Lexi laughed a bit. "Good morning Will." She says
William shakes his head and sits up "Damn....What happened last night? All I remember is telling you how I feel then.....Nothing"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack continued to kiss her with a slight blush on his face as he slipped his tongue past her teeth
William shakes his head and sits up "Damn....What happened last night? All I remember is telling you how I feel then.....Nothing"
Lexi stares at him and shakes her head "You passed out, then you woke up" she looks at William.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stares at him and shakes her head "You passed out, then you woke up" she looks at William.
William nodded before thinking "Damn it I don't even know if she said yes or not!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima looked at Mika and chuckled lightly as he looked up it started to rain (finally raining here where i live xD ) as Neo comes over opening her umbrella and holding it over Kajima, Mika and herself*
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Celia popped out from behind the tree. "Is it over?" She asked.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled a little as she pulled hayate forward wraping her arms around his and clinging to him as they walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Shira layed there in a deep sleep with you yuki loving being close to her as she slept

@Himeragi Seiker
Hayate smiled, "Does this place have a pool?" He asked. "Swimming just sounded like fun at the moment, so I decided to ask."

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled a little as she pulled hayate forward wraping her arms around his and clinging to him as they walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Shira layed there in a deep sleep with you yuki loving being close to her as she slept

@Himeragi Seiker
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia popped out from behind the tree. "Is it over?" She asked.
*Yuki hugged Shira lovingly as she slept not waking her up*

''hey, we should probably get under a roof or somethin''

''right''

*Kajima then looked over at Celia*

''yea...shes taking a nap, we're gonna go to Neo's dorm so the kid can nap comfortably. wanna come along?''

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded before thinking "Damn it I don't even know if she said yes or not!"
Lexi starts walking towards the door. "I'll be at the courtyard, Do you think you can let yourself out if I go?" She asks him looking back at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki hugged Shira lovingly as she slept not waking her up*

''hey, we should probably get under a roof or somethin''

''right''

*Kajima then looked over at Celia*

''yea...shes taking a nap, we're gonna go to Neo's dorm so the kid can nap comfortably. wanna come along?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia nodded. "Sure! I'll come along!" She said happily. "I didn't know Kaji was so strong..." She said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi starts walking towards the door. "I'll be at the courtyard, Do you think you can let yourself out if I go?" She asks him looking back at him.
William sighs "Yeah I'll be fine.....But it really will be dull without you" He said quietly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Sure! I'll come along!" She said happily. "I didn't know Kaji was so strong..." She said.
*Kajima then gave Mika to Neo as she went to the dorm carrying Mika. Kajima then walked over to Celia and gave her his jacket since it was raining*

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]"yeah it does" she said with a smile as she turned down another hall way that lead to the great hall [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Woooaaaaah.... This is one big hallway!" Hayate said loudly his voice echoing. He took a closer look at the area and admired its beauty. "Heh, this place is awesome."

Roman said:
"I don't know, can you?" Taylor asked jokingly. "Nah, I don't need any help, do you?" He asked, looking at the guy. I'm gonna like bothering this guy....
"As you can see, I don't need any assistance whatsoever." Alastair said, rubbing his forehead in frustration."I'm as about annoying as someone else I know."

Himeragi Seiker] [B][COLOR=#006666]*Kajima then gave Mika to [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#b300b3]Neo as she went to the dorm carrying Mika[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#006666]. Kajima then walked over to Celia and gave her his jacket since it was raining*[/COLOR][/B] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Celia giggled a little. "Heehee, I see Kaji is also a gentlemen no?" She said hugging from behind while floating.

mika moaned a little as she turned normal. her hair growing long and brown again as her axe, gun, tail, and acid storage's dissapered

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back