• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(So many people are going to be out to kill Will if he manages to steal Lexi xD )
(so many people already want will and the others dead xD BUT........ i got nothing. SHORTY STOP MAKING YOUR CHARACTER ABSOLUTE PLAYERS)

shortyshot8 said:
(Why does everyone say I'm trying to steal her xD Sure William likes her but he is still dating Mitsu)
(William and Lexi are just friends, there pasts relate to eachothers so they I guess help eachother try and move on, she cares for all of her friends xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Why does everyone say I'm trying to steal her xD Sure William likes her but he is still dating Mitsu)

Jack licked her nose and laughed a little "Thank you love" He said happily

Cam smirked "What do you not like it?" He asked her
"You're very welcome! Now let's go do something, I'm bored again." Nora said as she grabbed his hand.

Farah blushed even more and shook her head,"I never said I didn't. It's just...I don't know!" She said, groaning softly.

Mayyflower said:
(William and Lexi are just friends, there pasts relate to eachothers so they I guess help eachother try and move on, she cares for all of her friends xD )
(I know, but he was close... That's why I'm just saying xD )

Daniel reaver]"yeah... i was just saying that the childishness makes you even more adorable" she said as she bent over and kissed him softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(welp williams gonna die then xD why do they always cheat... i gotta stop having my character get into relation ships with shortys)
"It adds to my adorableness indeed! It just makes me absolutely irresistible, like you of course." Hayate climbed up and sat on the edge. He then rubbed his chin and thought for a second.

tumblr_m0j8wu04rH1qhnnjjo1_500_large.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very welcome! Now let's go do something, I'm bored again." Nora said as she grabbed his hand.

Farah blushed even more and shook her head,"I never said I didn't. It's just...I don't know!" She said, groaning softly.
Jack smiled "Actually I know what to do today!" He said happily

Cam smiled "Just go with it" He said the tail sliding up more

Lexi walks back to her dorm. I'm just gonna hide out in here for the rest of the day.. Just so I can try and lower the drama.. She says to herself locking herself in her dorm.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's very true. Do you go on dates a lot or something? You must be a ladies man if you are." Alastair replied as he picked up his book and flipped through the pages.
"Most of the time, I might stop though. It gets boring being ladies man, then eventually you know every girl at school which sucks." Taylor sighed, "I'm just gonna focus more on my fighting."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//But William's fighting for Lexi xD We can try, anyway.

[/QUOTE]
(Sure xD )

William sat down by the fountain in the courtyard "Man this sucks"He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Actually I know what to do today!" He said happily

Cam smiled "Just go with it" He said the tail sliding up more
Nora stopped and looked at him, tilting her head."What's that?"

Farah gasped and groaned again,"Oh god....I'll go with anything right about now." She said as held on to him tightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stopped and looked at him, tilting her head."What's that?"

Farah gasped and groaned again,"Oh god....I'll go with anything right about now." She said as held on to him tightly.
Jack hugged her "Just trust me" He said with a smirk

Cam smiled more as it found it's target (Faaaaaaaade)

Roman said:
"Most of the time, I might stop though. It gets boring being ladies man, then eventually you know every girl at school which sucks." Taylor sighed, "I'm just gonna focus more on my fighting."
"You fight?" Alastair asked as he rolled his sleeves up to his elbow."Is it just for fun or because you want to train to get stronger?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//But William's fighting for Lexi xD We can try, anyway.
She is 16

[/QUOTE]
((>_>) William isn't fighting for Lexi)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I HAVE FREE CHARACTER ..... sorry caps)

[/QUOTE]
(You guys are all so late xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back