• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

mitsu stared at them wide eyed her right eye slowly starting to turn a chaotic purple as the roof cracked a little while she watched her "no....no" she whispered to her self as her eyes where glued to them

@shortyshot8 @Summer Dotty

Roman said:
"My student, and father. That's pretty much it." Taylor said.
"Interesting...." Alastair said as he looked up towards the sky."You're not as bad as I made you out to be. I take back calling you a douchebag, you're actually nice once someone gets past your looks and such."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Thank you," she replied softly. She breathed out sharply, her hand on her heart as she smiled. "Thank you so much. C-can we go now? I'd like to get to know you. If that's okay with you... Thank you..."

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Yeah no problem" He said holding a hand out to her with a wide warm smile on his face

Violetta was walking through the courtyard, hands behind her head, whistling some ancient Norwegian tune.

--

Aion was in her Libra form studying some history books in a bench outside.

--

Ryft was sitting against the base of a tree, looking pretty down.

@ Anyone available

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah no problem" He said holding a hand out to her with a wide warm smile on his face
Hesitantly, she gripped his hand and steadily stood. "Thank you... again." With a small nod her her head, she asked him to show the way. "I-I appreciate it."

daniel chuckled slightly then kissed a little farther down "yeah at least they return" he said softly to her as he kissed down the the edge of her jaw

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and looked down before eating two more pieces of her chicken. She eventually ate most of it seconds later and now asked for dessert."Do you think they have cupcakes here? I'm dying to have one right now." She said, picking up the small creature that still sat on the table and placed it on her head, smiling as she did."Akira is a very handsome man. Even I'm jealous and I'm not a guy!" She laughed lightly as she placed her hands on the table.
...♅Akira finished his chicken noodle soup and laughed as he listened to Asuka. He soon placed his right hand onto his face and replied, blushing slightly♅...

“ Well, you know.. That's that. It can't be helped. I don't think they serve cupcakes, however we can go to a bakery to get some? ”

tumblr_ngc0fjQy9a1qe10n4o1_500_zpssjetuvr5.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"Interesting...." Alastair said as he looked up towards the sky."You're not as bad as I made you out to be. I take back calling you a douchebag, you're actually nice once someone gets past your looks and such."
"Yeah? Well, thanks I guess. Maybe it's just that I'm a cocky guy. I can't help it though, being one of the strongest being on the world doesn't make it better." He said using his hand to prop his head up.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Hesitantly, she gripped his hand and steadily stood. "Thank you... again." With a small nod her her head, she asked him to show the way. "I-I appreciate it."

[/QUOTE]
William began to walk as he looked back at her "I never did ask what is your name?" He asked happily

Daniel reaver]hina looked up the dark feeling emediately going away "oh hi... yeah im fine why?" she asked the girl softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Lexi smiles weakly at the girl. "I could feel darkness" she says "plus I was worried my names Lexi by the way... May I sit?" She asks

"Summer Feline Dotty... U-uh, yours?" She blushed slightly, as she clenched her hand tighter against his.

shortyshot8 said:
William began to walk as he looked back at her "I never did ask what is your name?" He asked happily

mitsu's expression turned cold and pained "your a liar will" she said before getting up and standing there watching them "how could i have ever thought you loved me" she said ice in her breath as the fountains watter turned to ice

@shortyshot8 @Summer Dotty

Daniel reaver]thana giggled "no i wasnt" she said softly before wrapping her arms around his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Well now you are. Since you're here, let's swim around together, like the couple we are." Hayate said snickering.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished his chicken noodle soup and laughed as he listened to Asuka. He soon placed his right hand onto his face and replied, blushing slightly♅...
“ Well, you know.. That's that. It can't be helped. I don't think they serve cupcakes, however we can go to a bakery to get some? ”

tumblr_ngc0fjQy9a1qe10n4o1_500_zpssjetuvr5.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded happily,"That would be wonderful! Cupcakes for very delicious you know. Let's go get some!" She exclaimed, grabbing one of his hands and holding it between hers.

Lumina said:
Violetta was walking through the courtyard, hands behind her head, whistling some ancient Norwegian tune.
--

Aion was in her Libra form studying some history books in a bench outside.

--

Ryft was sitting against the base of a tree, looking pretty down.

@ Anyone available
Dakota was happily reading her book when she spotted someone looking less than pleased across from her, she glanced over, tilting her head slightly.

Roman said:
"Yeah? Well, thanks I guess. Maybe it's just that I'm a cocky guy. I can't help it though, being one of the strongest being on the world doesn't make it better." He said using his hand to prop his head up.
"You're to cocky. Just wait until someone takes you down, then who'll be the strongest." Alastair chuckled as he glanced at him."School is such a bore....why even come at all?"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "My name is William Short!" He said happily not minding her hand
"Th-that's a nice name," she whispered, sniffling, and walking her her arm pressed against his. "Do you like dogs?" She asked, her ears perked with anticipation.

@Anyone

New student and extreme gamer Ryo Gamer entered the doorway, an extremely large smile plastered on his face. Triumphant game console equipment trailed after him as he made his way towards the Boys' Dorms. To store his over 5 different consoles. Oh, he'd have fun here.

//Anyone interested in this super gamer? c:<

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded happily,"That would be wonderful! Cupcakes for very delicious you know. Let's go get some!" She exclaimed, grabbing one of his hands and holding it between hers.
...♅Akira smiled as Asuka took one of his hands and replied, placing the money for the food onto the table and standing up, preparing to leave the restaurant♅...

“ Yes, let's. ”

Daniel reaver]hina smiled warmly at the girl "sure" she said softly to lexi "im hina" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Lexi smiles and takes a seat. "So what brings you here" she says looking at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back