• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fukushima Akira] [COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira watched as Asuka got the cupcakes. When she returned and held out the box said:
image.jpg.9258831a95f9d331c0967cb63c794d9f.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 16
daniel slowly resumed kissing eulorias neck softly as he held onto her his arms wrapped around her stomach as he pulled her into him

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
"Are you kidding me?! Dude, just sign up for the classes you idiot!" Taylor said playfully. "It's absolutely that easy..."
"I'm to lazy. I enjoy wasting my time else where." Alastair said with a chuckle."I'll sign up later or something. Maybe I can meet cute girls in there."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head, her amber eyes narrowed as she pursed her lips, trying to understand what he had just said "being used?" She questioned as she placed the book by her side "Used in what way?" She asks curiously.
Yup. He knew it. She thought he was weird. The girls always did. But... she did ask why, so he might as well comply. It was in his code after all to always explain when someone asked about him.

"I'm a living weapon. My purpose is to fight. I was bred for that reason, and that reason alone. So when I'm not being used..."

His voice trailed off. It was in his code to explain what he was so it would be easier for his wielder to use him. He looked around, seeing no fighting happening, which worsened his mood. Whyd the stupid scientists have to send him to a school where there was no point of him being there? He sighed, looking at Dakota before resting his gaze on his shoes.

shortyshot8 said:
William opened his eyes a small smile appearing on his face "Thank you" He said softly before grabbing her hand and leading her to his place
Her blush was much clearer, definite this time, as he took her hand. She squeaked. They arrived, and she glared at it for a while. "I know this is a weird question," she stuttered. "I can see more as a cat?"

Daniel reaver]"who did i meet yester day that completely changed my life" she asked him seeing if he would catch on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"The latte you had, looked pretty life changing to me." Hayate snickered. "How did I completely change your life?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Her blush was much clearer, definite this time, as he took her hand. She squeaked. They arrived, and she glared at it for a while. "I know this is a weird question," she stuttered. "I can see more as a cat?"

[/QUOTE]
(That wasn't a question xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm to lazy. I enjoy wasting my time else where." Alastair said with a chuckle."I'll sign up later or something. Maybe I can meet cute girls in there."
Taylor sighed, "You sir, have just made my best friend list. Lets go mingle bro. It will be a good bonding experience for us." Taylor said laughing.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
He shrugged and laughed slightly also, placing the suitcase bag back on the floor. He rolled it across the wooden floor, seeing the Boys' Dorms just ahead; Ry slowed his pace down to slow, Yoshi movements, as he also didn't want to speed up too far to affect the movements of the girl... and to drop his expensive and high quantity of games.
"Even if you DIDN'T choose it," he reminded her lightly, "means you got great parents. Having this surname... Eh, decided my fate, I guess!" Ry smiled, but it faded slightly once he heard the mention of why he was brought to this school. He was somewhat magnetized here, if he particularly wanted to be exact - all the species... all the possibilities. "Public schools are like Mario - you go down (tubes), cheat (into the game) and get teased for being different (...Mario's pretty fat).

They wouldn't accept a vampire.
" His voice was firm, almost filled with hate.

[/QUOTE]
Aion blinked. Vampire, huh? She had experienced a few before... most were born in October and were scorpios...Who'd have thought. But hey, as long as they were nice she'd be friends with any of em.

"Well at least you've got parents. I just sorta came into being."

Aion looked ahead, seeing the dorms in view. She pointed in the direction with her free hand, looking back at Ry.

"I'm assuming you're headed that way?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Her blush was much clearer, definite this time, as he took her hand. She squeaked. They arrived, and she glared at it for a while. "I know this is a weird question," she stuttered. "I can see more as a cat?"

[/QUOTE]
(My bad xD )

William sat down on the couch "Yeah that's fine" He said before yawning "Do whatever you like here"

Lumina said:
((Well... let's go from that then.))
Elyse leaned back, still dizzy from the descent. She didn't even notice her hands making the floor turn metal. She looked over at Kili wearily, thinking she heard him ask her a question. Could she.... move?

"Uh...yeah i-i think..."

She went to stand up but pretty much fell right over again. What a way to start this adventure.
"Damn it!" Kili said, as a door to the room opened, and a squad of armed men entered. Kili focused a charge of dark energy in his hand, and taking ai at the newcomers, he released it in a group of energy based spears, each piercing the guards. He then reached for Elyse's shirt, and dragged her along the ground to cover behind a desk. It appeared that this building was an company office of some sort.

Lumina said:
Yup. He knew it. She thought he was weird. The girls always did. But... she did ask why, so he might as well comply. It was in his code after all to always explain when someone asked about him.
"I'm a living weapon. My purpose is to fight. I was bred for that reason, and that reason alone. So when I'm not being used..."

His voice trailed off. It was in his code to explain what he was so it would be easier for his wielder to use him. He looked around, seeing no fighting happening, which worsened his mood. Whyd the stupid scientists have to send him to a school where there was no point of him being there? He sighed, looking at Dakota before resting his gaze on his shoes.
"A living weapon huh" she replied as she looked him up and down "That's pretty interesting" she moved so that she was sitting beside him ratger than across "But why be glum about it? There's more to life than fighting" she replied as she looked up at the sky.

mitsu walked through the city her head slightly down as she walked looking for a cafe before finding one and going in then sitting down at a window seat and leaning her head against the window as she watched the people and cars pass by 'just forget about it mitsu' she thought to her self

(mitusis open)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Chocolate! They didn't have any of those left so I just got vanilla." Asuka said as she opened the tiny box and took out the cupcake."I'm having a lot of fun with you Akki-san. I've never had this much fun before!" She said happily as she took a bit of the cupcake and got frosting on her cheek. She pouted and tried to lick it off with her tongue, though she could reach. Swiping it off with her finger, she ate it and began walking again after she grabbed Akira's other hand.
View attachment 128962
...♅Akira laughed lightly as Asuka got some frosting on her cheek. He took a bite of his own cupcake and replied♅...

“ I see, maybe next time we can get some chocolate cupcakes. I'd forgotten how good these tasted. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Asuki-chan~ ”

...♅Akira then began thinking. He soon continued, looking up at the clear blue sky♅...

“ This may sound cliché, but do you want to go a walk on the beach? ”

Lexi smiled "hey I was just about to head over to the cafe if you want to go you can" she says glancing over at hina.

Elyse felt herself get dragged, her fingertips dragging across the ground leaving the smallest trail of metal behind them. She was nearly awake now... and now they were being attacked. She felt the guards moving closer...and now they were on top of the metal she had left behind. She closed her eyes, using the trails of metal from her fingers to trace where the metal flooring was, and moved her hands slightly. The metal flooring shot sharp rods up at each of the guards throats. Some dodged out of the way and others... well, the rods got a nice new red paint job. The small trails raised up like wires, binding around the throat of the nearest unsuspecting victim. That left one or two, which she left for Kili... she didn't want to leave him out of the fun as well.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as Asuka got some frosting on her cheek. He took a bite of his own cupcake and replied♅...
“ I see, maybe next time we can get some chocolate cupcakes. I'd forgotten how good these tasted. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Asuki-chan~ ”

...♅Akira then began thinking. He soon continued, looking up at the clear blue sky♅...

“ This may sound cliché, but do you want to go a walk on the beach? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka thought about it for a moment before nodding,"Sure! I walk on the beach sounds really peaceful. Is there one close by?" She asked, taking another bite of her cupcake as she stopped walking.

Lumina said:
Aion blinked. Vampire, huh? She had experienced a few before... most were born in October and were scorpios...Who'd have thought. But hey, as long as they were nice she'd be friends with any of 'em.

"Well at least you've got parents. I just sorta came into being."

Aion looked ahead, seeing the dorms in view. She pointed in the direction with her free hand, looking back at Ry.

"I'm assuming you're headed that way?"
"Oh, s-sorry," he muttered, his grip tightening around the suitcase handle. He stammered, but stopped in his tracks. He couldn't get a bad impression. He was gonna pick up chicks, like he does in GTA5. But he was gonna play it cool - you can't exactly throw grenades of every man in town so she can only focus on you. It wasn't a dating simulator either. He was in the FRIEND simulator. You can't get friends fast, either. Slow, SLOW!

"Well, I just got here," he reminded with with a courteous nod. "I need somewhere to put these hunk-of-an amount of games." Ry smiled broadly at Aion, "I'll see ya later?"

shortyshot8 said:
(My bad xD )
William sat down on the couch "Yeah that's fine" He said before yawning "Do whatever you like here"

"Yeah," she admitted silently. "I'm pretty tired." Her body formed to a petite, jet-black feline, her amber eyes the main part projected so vividly. She jumped against wardrobes; drawers; televisions and finally his bed side cabinet. Her voice was much higher pitched, though so much cuter. "Meow... Got a cat bed?" She settled on the wood uncomfortably, purring with distaste.

Daniel reaver]"sure" hina said softly to lexi with a smile before standing up then holding out a hand for her to hep her up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Lexi smiles and takes hina's hand and stands up. "Okay let's go"she says before heading in the Direction of the cafe

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "You sir, have just made my best friend list. Lets go mingle bro. It will be a good bonding experience for us." Taylor said laughing.
Alastair laughed and stood up,"I feel honored to make your best friend list. Are we going to be picking up cute girls along the way?" He asked, grabbing his book and tucking it under his arm.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka thought about it for a moment before nodding,"Sure! I walk on the beach sounds really peaceful. Is there one close by?" She asked, taking another bite of her cupcake as she stopped walking.
...♅Akira stopped walking and closed his eyes, using his senses to locate the nearest beach. He soon opened his eyes and looked down at Asuka, replying to her with a smile♅...

“ I believe there's one not too far from here, All we have to do is keep walking this route for another five minutes and we'll reach it. ”

15659038555_25d3ab9434_o.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back