• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"maybe not to you but to me its fricen adorable" he said teasingly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"A-ah" Her face just kept becoming a deeper shade of red with everything he did and said.

Daniel reaver]thana giggled as she followed him kissing his cheek when she got out "ok love" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"You'll be the one doing all the realm jumping today? It makes me a little lightheaded as we witnessed yesterday." Hayate said smiling.

Lumina said:
Lumina shook her head.
"Moonlit lake. I wanna know what you wanted to check out."

She was genuinely curious now.
''well...just wanted to check it out. so lets go?''

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah sorry, I did say I'm constantly worrying. Sorry" he says.
She shook her head and chuckled "No need to apologise Superman" she joked as she looked over to him "were you at least having fun before you left?" She asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...just wanted to check it out. so lets go?''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, a warm smile appearing on her face as she walked over and linked an arm around his. Oh god, what was she doing? She never did this. Oh well.

Nonalaka said:
Amara began to prepare everything else, occasionally smiling over at Natsuru.
((I'm just saying everything else cause I forgot what they are making already, my memory is bad lol))
*Natsuru then finished making the scrambled egg sandwiches with ham and cheese and placed 4 of them on a plate*

''well, breakfast is ready''

*He said as he took one and started to eat*

Lumina said:
Aion couldn't help but laugh.
"You're cute."

She said nonchalantly, then looked at him, her head tilted a bit.

"Couldn't help but notice your stares back at the dorms."

She smirked, transforming into her Aries form, a 5' girl with waist length wavy blonde hair, a white summer dress and piercing green eyes. A flower crown hung on her head.

"Can't help but wonder why."

She looked at Ry teasingly, wondering what his reaction would be this time.
Ry stopped, his eyes widened and blinking. She noticed him staring at her. But who could blame him - all these... forms were beautiful. He gawped at her new 'form', fully resisting the urge to just straight-up tell her how beautiful she was right now. He puckered his lips, eyes closing and scrunched. He couldn't even.

"And I wonder why pigs fly," he managed through puckered lips. "This is torture! More than Cat Mario!" He sighed, finally going straight. "W-who are you?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi flicks her wrist and changes into new clothes
Barry nodded his head a couple of times "hmm, nice trick, certainly a time saver if you're in a rush." He walked out of the dorms and back into the courtyard.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You are truly crazy" He said jokingly before slowly drifting off
She woke up at around 12 o' clock. Glancing at William tentatively, she contemplated whether to join him... as a human. She turned to her human form, magically forming in her bunny-stitched nightwear. She climbed into the duvet with him. It was much warmer.

Lumina said:
Ryft nervously took her hand.
"MK80-RYFT. And honestly that's all it was. When they realized I was alive, they coded human intelligence in me, as well as a database of every weapon in existence. Meaning every human weapon. But what they didn't realize was that there's non-humans out there, so there's a unlimited amount of weapons I can turn into!"

He hadn't noticed how loud he was talking, or how excited he was getting.
She giggled at his excitement "I'll just call you ryft then.....So does the person that wields your power ask for a certain weapon they like or does your body automatically scan and fit a weapon it thinks is best?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She woke up at around 12 o' clock. Glancing at William tentatively, she contemplated whether to join him... as a human. She turned to her human form, magically forming in her bunny-stitched nightwear. She climbed into the duvet with him. It was much warmer.

[/QUOTE]
William was still asleep not knowing she was in her Human form as his head was laid back

Lumina said:
Damn. So he had seen it.
"I'm fine. Really. My body just absorbed the bullet, so it's okay. .. it just stings a little, but it's already healing..."

She was trying to prove she was fine, but she felt a pang of pain through her abdomen where the bullet hit. She knew already what it was - its like a blood transfusion of different blood types, if things are different then your body doesn't like it. She figured this would pass soon, her blood-metal was tough and did have a mind of its own. She looked at Kili, masking the pain as much ad possible.

"So, shall we go?"
He looked up a her, trying to see if the injury was more than she was making it out to be. He wanted her to be alright, so when she gave him the encouragement to believe it, he allowed himself to do so.

"Alright. Well, then we should probably get going. More guards are probably on their way from downstairs. What we're looking for is a few floors above us." Kili said, as he directed a smile towards the ceiling. He turned back towards Elyse. "You ready?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed a little kissing her cheek softly "stop it your becoming cuter by the second" he said teasingly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She leaned forward and hid her red face in his chest "mmph" she let out a muffled grunt as she hid her embarrassment.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She sharply whispered into his ear, "Boo."

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes jolted open as he gasped "D-Don't do that you almost gave me a heart attack" He said holding a hand on his chest

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then finished making the scrambled egg sandwiches with ham and cheese and placed 4 of them on a plate*
''well, breakfast is ready''

*He said as he took one and started to eat*

[/QUOTE]
"Yay~" Amara took one as well and took a bite. "Yummy" she chuckled.

Afrobrony said:
Barry nodded his head a couple of times "hmm, nice trick, certainly a time saver if you're in a rush." He walked out of the dorms and back into the courtyard.
Levi smiles "sure is" Levi follows behind

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled resting his chin on her head "your so cute" he wispered to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She pressed into him, gripping the sides of his shirt as she pulled herself closer, clearly still embarrassed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back