• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Ryft gave a small smile.
"I can only turn into weapons, sorry."

He understood what she was trying to say, but he had tried before to turn into something that didn't have the capability of killing something. But it never worked.
"Hmm, Alright" she chuckled "You're odd, but in a good way" she said tilting her head.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smirks "I wasn't scared." She says still walking behind him.
"Oh man, I gotta love your confidence and courage. Whoa," he looks over to see two big guys ganging up on somebody. Barry formed a slingshot in his hand "can you beat up people as well as your sister?"

Rin walks up to Toru "I wonder what happened to that guy we beat up went and if he is still walking around with your name on his arm." She says getting her shoes on @LunaCrosby

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled back as they walked. It had been way too long since she had been outside, and she even felt okay enough to have her wings out in the open for the first time in, well, ever. She was excited and nervous, but having Suzano here helped.
*Suzano then looked to see it was raining as he took Lumina and went under a tree*

(forgot it has been raining)

''ah...its raining. cant go to the lake now haha''

Mayyflower said:
Rin walks up to Toru "I wonder what happened to that guy we beat up went and if he is still walking around with your name on his arm." She says getting her shoes on @LunaCrosby
Toru smiles "he's probably off living his life, though having my name burned onto his arm will cause questions to fire at him" she laughed.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, Alright" she chuckled "You're odd, but in a good way" she said tilting her head.
Ryft smiled a bit.

"Th-thanks. Say... what are your powers?"

He asked, realizing he knew next to nothing about her. He also wanted to know because he was curious what her powers would make him transform into if she was his wielder. Not that would admit he was super interested or anything.

Lumina said:
Aion stood up, her hands on her hips.
"I thought you'd never ask."

She transformed into her Leo form, a beautiful Lion about 1.5 times the size of a normal lion, with beautiful golden and amber fur with hints of auburn. Her striking blue eyes looked at Ry.

"The name is Aion. Goddess of the Zodiac, at your service."

She transformed into her Scorpio form, a girl with dark pink hair in a high ponytail that looked like a scorpion tail, the end curving to a point. She wore a pink tank top and a pink miniskirt, and her blue eyes staring piercingly at Ry. She smirked, crossing her arms, waiting for a response.
How would one react? Ry reacted silently, his hands on his folded legs. His breath quickened. He was talking to a Goddess. Of Zodiac. That was pretty awesome. No, it wasn't PRETTY awesome. It was incredibly cool. But he had to speak.

He looked pale, like curdled milk, and his eyes drops of ice sprinkled with blue. His lips seemed thinner yet they were molded to a curved bracket. He was smiling. But he looked almost dead. (He was dead, but it was besides the point). He didn't do anything. Ry looked at Aion, his weak smile still there. His quivering hand reached towards her hair as she ran his thumb over it.

"Th-that's..." He breathed, throat feeling hollow. His hand dropped, and he seemed more alive. His body turned to her. "Y-you're... a Goddess?" Ry gawped. The Goddess' in video games were beautiful. Aion wasn't an exception. "Wow..."

LunaCrosby said:
"You seem happier" he said and smirked.
She looked at him "I guess, I like the pool a lot so..yeah..." she replied as she looked at the water.

Afrobrony said:
"Oh man, I gotta love your confidence and courage. Whoa," he looks over to see two big guys ganging up on somebody. Barry formed a slingshot in his hand "can you beat up people as well as your sister?"
Levi takes her eye off the dormitory "Go check it out" she says to scarlet then turning her attention to the guys. "Oh I can" she says @LunaCrosby

Afrobrony said:
"Yes we can beat up people." She said and walked up the the gang people shall I suck the life outta them? Or no? Her voice echos through her sisters head.

@Mayyflower

Daniel reaver]Atrio had finished there brekfast then smiled warmly as he set it on two plates then on the table "dinners ready love" Atrio called to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and walked out in a towel and looked at him "aww thats sweet baby" she said and sat down.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him "I guess, I like the pool a lot so..yeah..." she replied as she looked at the water.
Allen nods, some bits of water rising up and making random shapes, which was Allen's doing.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes we can beat up people." She said and walked up the the gang people shall I suck the life outta them? Or no? Her voice echos through her sisters head.
@Mayyflower
Levi's voice echoed Go check out the blood smell. She says to her sister in her mind

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then smiled*
''good''

[/QUOTE]
"I love your cooking!" She said with a giggle.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed slightly "You're kinda cute in this form too" He said quickly
"I'm cute all over," she admitted with a giggle. Her stutter was gone - William had met Summer's friend area. Her outgoing attitude was about to shine.

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

(I missed a couple of things, but I managed to figure everything out.)

"Levi, if you smell blood, then that definitely takes priority over this guys getting ganged up on, he'll survive and we can get back at them later."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru smiles "he's probably off living his life, though having my name burned onto his arm will cause questions to fire at him" she laughed.
Rin lets go though dorm to dorm and just barge in and scare the crap out of people.

Chev looked up to see the boy, "It sucks." She responds her voice flat her hands frozen in midair from their previous waving. "Better yet, whats not wrong with reality??" She pressed.

@morpheusing

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
(I missed a couple of things, but I managed to figure everything out.)

"Levi, if you smell blood, then that definitely takes priority over this guys getting ganged up on, he'll survive and we can get back at them later."
Levi looks at Barry "you sure " she asks

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'm cute all over," she admitted with a giggle. Her stutter was gone - William had met Summer's friend area. Her outgoing attitude was about to shine.

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before looking into her eyes "Do you think we could be.......Friends?" He asked her nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back