• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him, hearing his slip up before appearing right beside him again, "Its the everything else that causes problems though..., I can teleport and move around and manipulate objects to but..." she frowned "I can't grasp it at all and that does bad things....." the ground shook a bit.
Ryft looked over at Dakota, sympathizing.

"I've done some bad things too. Living weapon and all that."

He gave a small smile in Dakota's direction.

LunaCrosby said:
"Guess your right, but don't drown" he said jokingly.
She rolled her eyes and splashed some water at him "Ill try not to"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](any one open??)

[/QUOTE]
(( *waves arms* I replied and reported xD ))

Mayyflower said:
After Barry covers the cut she hands Lexi over too Scarlet, "I don't know where her room is and we don't have time to take her to our dorms so let's just barge in at someone else's dorm here" she says pointing to the dorm I hope it's not someone I know who lives here. She thinks to herself.
"Levi, I'll teleport me and her to the hospital. I'll come back and get you. But Barry's busy looking for something so I'll get him later." Scarlet says and teleports off.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded.
"Yeah... that sounds nice."

Where ever they went, she just wanted to be with him.
''ok. hmm..here''

*Suzano squats down giving Lumina a piggy back ride as he chuckled a little bit*

''il give a piggy back ride okay? we're gonna run''

Afrobrony said:
@shortyshot8 passed out so she had to carry him stepping on a piece of glass that was removed, but the cut reopened when she was with Hina @Daniel reaver and then she passed out from the loss and sifmght of the blood that was from her opened cut ) (Long story, so there's not much clues to be looked for) xD

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ummmmm.... Lets go play. Or find some one to play with. Or go find bad guys!" She said to Neo excitedly to her.
shira nodded "yeah" she said softly but not making a move to get up asd she was to comftorble with yuki in her arms

@TheRebelliousDragon

''comfortable?''

*Yuki asked as she giggled a bit*

[/QUOTE]

LunaCrosby said:
"Levi, I'll teleport me and her to the dorm. I'll come back and get you. But Barry's busy looking for something so I'll get him later." Scarlet says and teleports off.
Levi nods as she turns her attention to Barry, she is now damped with blood. "Ehhhhhh" she says looking at the blood on her jeans.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods as she turns her attention to Barry, she is now damped with blood. "Ehhhhhh" she says looking at the blood on her jeans.
@Afrobrony

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](sorrryyyyyy)

[/QUOTE]
(( It's OK b0ss forgives you >.> ))

"ok then" mika said to neo as she sat down on the floor minirith appearing across her lap along with a cleaning rag as she started to clean the barrel

shira nodded into yuki "very" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#00b300]''nah...il just stay here. maybe play video games until the rain lifts?''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] She smiled almost giving a sigh of relief that she didn't have to go outside in that weather "Sounds like a perfect plan~" -------------- Euloria looked up at him "h-huh? I don't mind really." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

--------------

She smiled back at him as another small tremor happened and came to a quick stop "I-Its still a bit embarrassing though..."

@Lumina

Lumina said:
Aion looked up, nearly knocking her head into his, and jerked back out of pure reflex.
"W-What??"

When did he get so close???
"Sorry!" He blurted out. "I-I just have no idea what you're looking for..."

He looked around. Things were gradually getting pretty awkward. He was hoping to break out the friend zone once and for all. But it wasn't going anywhere. He looked to Aion's friend, or brother or sister, which an unamused expression. He took a quick brush of his hand to remove the turquoise bangs from his face. Ry smiled - he was GOING to steal a kiss. Definitely. If it was the last thing he did.

He began to become stealthy - he ducked under her face and smiled. "I have a question. Do you like video games?"

daniel smiled more at her "ok then" he said as he pulled away and walked over to the couch siting down on it and gesturing for her to come over

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:

@Afrobrony
(Changed it to hospital BTW)

Scarlet teleported back "tell me when your done looking for whatever' she says and teleports away with Levi.

@Afrobrony

LunaCrosby said:
"If do I'll have to give you CPR" he smirked.
She nudged him before quickly facing the opposite way "S-Shut up, I'd rather just drown thanks" she grumbled.

Daniel reaver]"ok then" mika said to neo as she sat down on the floor minirith appearing across her lap along with a cleaning rag as she started to clean the barrel shira nodded into yuki "very" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''your favorite weapon?''

*Neo said as she smiled a bit*

''alright. im sure they'll check on us eventually''

*Yuki said as she nuzzled her shoulder a bit more*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled more at her "ok then" he said as he pulled away and walked over to the couch siting down on it and gesturing for her to come over
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She looked over at him questioningly before walking over and sitting next to him.

morpheusing said:
"well, your right, i dont like saints and nuns, but kitsunes arent that bad." he said with a grin
@Scheani
"And how many of us have you been with exactly?" Chev raised an eyebrow

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She purred. "We need to go to school now."

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "But first turn back to your Human form I need to show you something" He said slightly blushing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back