• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]mika giggled "yeah well you have other powers as well" mika said as she set minirith down "thank you" shira said to natsuru before looking back to yuki and kissing her quickly before sitting up and turning twoards the food [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah...but i usually fuse my magic into my umbrella so its stronger''

*Yuki kisses Shira back as she turned to the food*

''ooh, my favorite''

*She said as she grabbed one of the sandwiches and started to eat it*

''your welcome you two''

*Natsuru said as he chuckled lightly*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](gahhh so bored can i send like blake or annabel into a group or some thing please)

[/QUOTE]
(Well, Barry is technically alone at the moment while Levi and Scarlet are with Lexi.)

Daniel reaver]mika giggled as she sat there cleaning and examining "yeah it is" she said softly to neo shira nodded as she found the necklace then walked back over getting back into bed and putting it around yukis neck again "i never gave this back" she said softly to yuki as she held a hand to hers and the other one to yukis [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

thana nodded "sure" she said softly to him before kissing back"

@Roman
"Cool, I know a nearby diner, we can go there. Grab something and just have a nice little talk." Hayaelte said rubbing his chin. "Sounds good to me, what about you?"

Mayyflower said:
"Does Lexi have anyone? That can be up here to?" She asks . "She's a strong woman I bet whe will just um be I a coma." She says

(Heck yea xD )
(The perp was obviously Waldo.)

Daniel reaver]daniel blushed a little and hugged back happily loving the day so far @Nonalaka [/QUOTE] She snuggled into him sighing happily. ---------------- Amara smiled and waved at the two before sitting down in the living room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] @Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
It seemed his plan had backfired, as she jolted unsteadily into her cat form, and continued to scamper away in a petite, grey blur. She entered the school, and sneaked into the Cafeteria.

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he appeared in front of her and picked her up "Hello kitty" He said with a smirk

Mayyflower said:
"Does Lexi have anyone? That can be up here to?" She asks . "She's a strong woman I bet whe will just um be I a coma." She says

(Heck yea xD )
"I don't know..." she whispers and hugs herself.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he appeared in front of her and picked her up "Hello kitty" He said with a smirk
"GET OFF ME PERVER- Oh," she stopped squirming. "Hey Will." She nuzzled his neck, before forming into her human body. She lifted her leg and kissed him on the lips. Instantly after, she giggle and blushed. "Sweet as sugar, honey!"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"GET OFF ME PERVER- Oh," she stopped squirming. "Hey Will." She nuzzled his neck, before forming into her human body. She lifted her leg and kissed him on the lips. Instantly after, she giggle and blushed. "Sweet as sugar, honey!"

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little "Holy crap...That was amazing" He said softly looking into her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](can i send one in?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, Barry needs company, he gets lonely easily. Especially in a puddle of blood.)

Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "Alastair, it's impossible for you to go faster than me, it's pretty much a tie." He said, catching up to him again. "I honestly don't think we should keep going anyway, we both know you have a class to sign up for!" Taylor said snickering as he flew.
"Whatever! I'm just signing up to meet cute girls." Alastair laughed as he looked at Taylor."It won't take that long to sign up anyway. Let's just waste some time doing something fun." He said with a grin, flying backwards again.

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't know..." she whispers and hugs herself.
We just gotta have hope" Levi says before the doctor comes in and talks to us. "She's gonna be okay, she just lost a lot of blood she will be in a coma for about a week, but she should wake up" the doctor says to us.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little "Holy crap...That was amazing" He said softly looking into her eyes
She continued to kiss him, deeply, as she pinned him on a wall. It seemed genuine, before she spoke again... "I may or may not need some dinner money?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back