• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs as the start to get toward the exit. "There's not much. Some giraffes but that's about it." He says as he choices to make his way to the exit.
Rain:*nods her head as he leads them to the exit and she see's another boy and girl walking but holding hands and smiling at each other. She frowns wrinkling her nose* Why are they in such close proximity like Snow and Idiot even though they are in public?

Annabel giggled "we might serve death but we are not murders" she said as she hugged him from behind comfortingly "if we meant for you to die you would have died a while ago" she said to him as blake sighed "come on annabel stop clinging to the satyr. He might have a pure soul but that doesn't mean you should clung to him" he said to her

@Afrobrony

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods her head as he leads them to the exit and she see's another boy and girl walking but holding hands and smiling at each other. She frowns wrinkling her nose* Why are they in such close proximity like Snow and Idiot even though they are in public?
Jay shrugs his shoulders, looking at the couple that made her ask that. "Cause they like each other, it's what couples do." He says as he walks. "I'm not sure how relationships work in fae, but here you hold hands and what not." He explains.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"Like I'd feel bad about anything someone said about me. I guess I'll go sign up for that class now."
Taylor nodded, "Give me a call when you're done, I'll be around here somewhere. Here's my number." Taylor handed Alastair a piece of paper. "See ya around."

Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled "we might serve death but we are not murders" she said as she hugged him from behind comfortingly "if we meant for you to die you would have died a while ago" she said to him as blake sighed "come on annabel stop clinging to the satyr. He might have a pure soul but that doesn't mean you should clung to him" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
(One time a girl hugged from behind just so she could bite my neck. It was scary.)

He nodded a bit and relaxed "I can believe that." Barry's eyes widened when Blake mentioned that he was a satyr "whoa, that's not something you should know. I try to keep that private. It's why I wear these special shoes that make it look like I have feet instead of hooves."

morpheusing said:
"i am not a whoring patato. sex is in my nature!" he yelled at her. "just a caramel frappe for me." he said to the cashier.
@Scheani
"Stop yelling you wrinkly Totickle." Chev growled, smiling at the cashier, "Separate bills please. The Potato can pay for himself, hes a big whore- I mean boy. Big boy." She waved her hand as though making a silly mistake before placing her cash down on the counter.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Give me a call when you're done, I'll be around here somewhere. Here's my number." Taylor handed Alastair a piece of paper. "See ya around."
Alastair took the piece of paper and looked at it before putting it in his pocket."Thanks man! See ya." With a wave he turned around and headed towards the music room.

LunaCrosby said:
"Then tell me. Why are you upset that I didnt" he says.
"W-Who said I was upset? I wouldn't have moved away if I wanted you to" she replied.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair took the piece of paper and looked at it before putting it in his pocket."Thanks man! See ya." With a wave he turned around and headed towards the music room.
Taylor nodded and flee away.

Daniel reaver]Blake smiled as annabel giggled "don't worry it's fine we know what every one is. It's an advantage of being the servants of death" she said as she clung to him more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Just please don't mention it to anybody, I don't mind that I'm a satyr or anything, I just don't want others to know about it before they know me.'

moreus leaned over the counter and kissed the cashier, not caring the gender, just long enough to get some money out of the tip jar. "this should do." he said as he placed the money on the counter. "could we please stop fighting?" he asked chev

@Scheani

Roman said:
Roman noticed Snow wasn't familiar with the phrase, so he decided to explain it, "When someone says, something is gonna lock their butt, they mean they're gonna have a hard time doing something. Simple as that."
Snow:*she nods slowly* So why will you have a hard time putting these up?

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Sadly I know that..." He said, I have to find a way to distract her for Blair, but how? He asked himself. He used some quick thinking and smiled, "...But I can here to see you."
Lily grabbed him and hid him behind the tree as she looked around, "You REALLY shouldn't be here... Especially for a reason like that! Idiot!" Lily slapped him then looked to the side.

My character locations

Taylor - Pretty much everywhere(Free)

Han - Cemetery(Busy)@KaterinaPetrovaTVD

Roman - Bedroom(Busy) w/ @Jennete

Hayate - Courtyard(Busy) @Daniel reaver

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs his shoulders, looking at the couple that made her ask that. "Cause they like each other, it's what couples do." He says as he walks. "I'm not sure how relationships work in fae, but here you hold hands and what not." He explains.
Rain: In fae we do not date. If you like someone you enjoy them completely and fully until they bore you or you find someone else or if you like both you enjoy all. We do not own or possess or show possession, unless you wish to marry. When you marry it is when your feelings of Lust turn into something else and you do wish to possess. That is what the Fae kings and Queens do, marry but even then they have harems and consorts of their own to enjoy when they please. You enjoy everything in Fae with no restrictions or limitations or boundaries, you kill when you wish, you drink as you like, you do whatever it is that makes your immortal life worth living.

Eyebrows raised Chev chuckled, "Or not, you know, he could go and steal your wages." Grabbing her Cappuccino from the counter she found a small two sided booth, ignoring his pleas of a cease fire.

@morpheusing

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods slowly* So why will you have a hard time putting these up?
Roman looked around the room, "I have a lot of things on the walls and it'll be kind of hard to find some stuff to take down." He explained, scratching his head trying to find someplace to put their paintings.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Lily grabbed him and hid him behind the tree as she looked around, "You REALLY shouldn't be here... Especially for a reason like that! Idiot!" Lily slapped him then looked to the side.
Han sighed, "Why'd you slap me? That was totally unnecessary!" He whispered. "Also, how was it a dumb idea to come see you?!"

Snow:*she smiles and takes one and flies up to the ceiling above the bed, turning like she is facing a wall and she puts them up there, using her finger to heat up the water inside her and melts the wall and painting together, fusing them around so they stay together and then cools it with her water, floating back down and lays back on his bed with him looking up at the pictures and she smiles* There, now we can wake up every morning and see it

Jennete said:
Rain: In fae we do not date. If you like someone you enjoy them completely and fully until they bore you or you find someone else or if you like both you enjoy all. We do not own or possess or show possession, unless you wish to marry. When you marry it is when your feelings of Lust turn into something else and you do wish to possess. That is what the Fae kings and Queens do, marry but even then they have harems and consorts of their own to enjoy when they please. You enjoy everything in Fae with no restrictions or limitations or boundaries, you kill when you wish, you drink as you like, you do whatever it is that makes your immortal life worth living.
Jay whistles sarcastically, laughing slightly before speaking softly. "Unfortunately things don't really work out that way here. You pick one person, and you don't posses them by the way, you love them. Treat them right, put them first. Then and only then, when you both love each other, you get married. And if you have 'consorts' or anything like that, you're labeled an asshole." He explains as he walks out to the parking lot.

Roman said:
Roman looked around the room, "I have a lot of things on the walls and it'll be kind of hard to find some stuff to take down." He explained, scratching his head trying to find someplace to put their paintings.

Han sighed, "Why'd you slap me? That was totally unnecessary!" He whispered. "Also, how was it a dumb idea to come see you?!"
"Maybe it's because your now a wanted fugitive on the witches list! Why are you really here..."

"Oh?" Chev questioned crossing her legs under the table before pulling them up on the seat Indian style, "Leme guess, you were looking for a quick- and easy, fuck." She giggled drinking some of her drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back