• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han went wide eyed, Damn it! Damn it! I need another lie... He thought. "I am here because I will take you out somewhere!" He exclaimed. Fuck...
Lily stopped and turned her head, "Uh...I really shouldn't... Nick wouldn't want me to wander to far."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Lily stopped and turned her head, "Uh...I really shouldn't... Nick wouldn't want me to wander to far."
"See? That's the problem with you guys, your scared of the males, us humans have SOME strong females. You don't have to listen to that jackass at the moment, something tells me he's busy anyway." Han said smiling. "So, do you want to go or not? I don't want to waste asking out a beautiful girl for nothing." I get myself into the dumbest shit, don't I?

Daniel reaver]Blake shook his head "I have to much two do sorry" he said as he looked at annabel "don't cause trouble" he said before dissapering as annwbel sighed then appeared behind Barry with her arms around his neck again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry looked back at her and chuckled "you were just waiting to do that this whole time, weren't you?"

Giggling Chev shrugged, "If you stick around long enough then you'll learn to love it." She sighed closing her eyes for a moment.

@morpheusing

(Sorry, my phone...)

Daniel reaver]"Let's go to them!!" Mika cheered as minirith dissapered and she jumped up smiling at neo Shira giggled a little as she ate before holding a fork full of food to yuki "you need to eat too" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"That's what I was gonna do" Annabel said to him "plus I want to see if you actualy succed" she said to him

@Afrobrony
''but i dunno where their at doe...''

''i am eating. i just need this sandwich. it tastes so good''

*Yuki said as she took another bite*

Roman said:
Roman laid back on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, "That was a pretty good idea, I would have never thought of something so smart."
Snow:*she smiles and lays back with him, staring up at the paintings* Thank you, It just came to me I suppose

LunaCrosby said:
"I can see your annoyed, I'll stop talking" he says.
Ilaani darted a look at him before crossing her arms and turned her head away sighing lightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru left the room going back to the living room meeting up with Amara*
''il start up the video games alright?''

''hmm..wonder when the boy and the girl is comin..''

*Yuki cuddled with Shira while she ate her breakfast*

[/QUOTE]
She smiled at him "Alrighty"

Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded before nuzzling the back of his shoulder happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry blushed a bit "you ahh, comfortable back there?" It was obvious that he was a bit nervous.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and lays back with him, staring up at the paintings* Thank you, It just came to me I suppose
Roman nodded, "Ideas like these must come to you naturally, because you're very smart, and you got me out of most of my problems and you just fixed another problem!" He said leaning towards her, and gave her a kiss. "My genius Snow." He said chucking.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani darted a look at him before crossing her arms and turned her head away sighing lightly.

She smiled at him "Alrighty"
*Natsuru then walked over to the TV turning it on and turning on the game console as well*

BlueHawk said:
Jay whistles sarcastically, laughing slightly before speaking softly. "Unfortunately things don't really work out that way here. You pick one person, and you don't posses them by the way, you love them. Treat them right, put them first. Then and only then, when you both love each other, you get married. And if you have 'consorts' or anything like that, you're labeled an asshole." He explains as he walks out to the parking lot.
Rain:*she sighs* I noticed. Things must be hard for Snow, even though she is the good one she was raised like that, with no ideas of loving solely one person. Idiot must be something special for her. *She looks at Jay and smirks a little* Do you follow that human rule? To put someone first? Above your own desires and needs?

LunaCrosby said:
Allen tilted his head when she sighed and contiued to stare.
"......why are you staring like that?" She looked at him with the corner of her eye.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then walked over to the TV turning it on and turning on the game console as well*

[/QUOTE]
Amara swayed back and forth happily where she sat waiting for him to set up the game.

Nonalaka said:
"......why are you staring like that?" She looked at him with the corner of her eye.

Amara swayed back and forth happily where she sat waiting for him to set up the game.
*Natsuru finished setting up the game before giving Amara the game controller*

morpheusing said:
"oh im not leaving til i get what i came for." moreus said with a grin
@Scheani
"Oh dear potato boy, I do hope you have patience. " Chev chuckled.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

(( Anyone free? I have my jackass character, Taylor if anyone wants to interact. )) >_>

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru finished setting up the game before giving Amara the game controller*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, what're we playing?" She asked as she took the controller.

Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded "sorry but I just like to be close to people" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Oh no, uh don't be sorry, I'm not complaining one bit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back