• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well then why did you say it was over if you didn't mean to hurt me. Or are you just that insensetive" she said to william
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William continued to stare into her eyes "It wasn't meant to hurt you I just......." He stopped trying to think of what to say next

(I'm freeing up one of my characters so now I have two open

Nora- Everywhere. She'll pop up anywhere she wants to (Free)

Farah- Cam's house

Alastair- Music Room (Free)

Asuka- Date with Akira

)

Daniel reaver]"Sorry I'm taken I just want some one to hold Onto right now" she said to Barry as if it wasn't a big deal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry muttered to himself "can't tell if that's better or worse." Switching back to his normal speaking voice he said "there any particular reason why you need someone to hold onto?"

shortyshot8 said:
William continued to stare into her eyes "It wasn't meant to hurt you I just......." He stopped trying to think of what to say next
William: I found another girl, sorry. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you have to walk through the map without dying and you must find other batteries cuz your flashlight battery will run out''

[/QUOTE]
"...okay" she said nodding "I guess I can handle that....." she muttered quietly to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
(I'm freeing up one of my characters so now I have two open
Nora- Everywhere. She'll pop up anywhere she wants to (Free)

Farah- Cam's house

Alastair- Music Room (Free)

Asuka- Date with Akira

)
(I want someone to try and steal Nora and see how it plays out)

Roman said:
William: I found another girl, sorry. ))
(I think I hate you xD )

shortyshot8 said:

(I think I hate you xD )
You'd move on in ten minutes... :troll: )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And where would you want to go sweet heart" he asked her softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm....Humans go shopping for fun right? I remember you showed me the mall before" she said putting a finger to her chin.

shortyshot8 said:

(I think I hate you xD )
( xD My character isn't a player like William! He's just freaking everywhere and steals all the chicks xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You just what. How could you not mean to hurt me William." She said to him tears still streaming down her face
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William began to wipe away her tears "I didn't think you would take it this badly.....I'm not used to people caring" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD My character isn't a player like William! He's just freaking everywhere and steals all the chicks xD )
(( That is my Taylor :troll:

"Oh yeah will I care. I care. How could you be so thick headed and not notice when I break my fathers rules just I see you huh" she said agravated at him

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William began to wipe away her tears "I didn't think you would take it this badly.....I'm not used to people caring" He said sadly
So, no one has cared for, William? ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh yeah will I care. I care. How could you be so thick headed and not notice when I break my fathers rules just I see you huh" she said agravated at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked down "N-No I didn't......Why?" He asked himself thinking of why he was such an idiot

Roman said:
So, no one has cared for, William? ))
(I am going to mentally punch you)

Daniel reaver]"When you've lived as long as we have you want to hold some body more and more and the feeling doesn't go away" she said softly to Barry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry nods "I see, there must be more to it than that, though. Maybe things that you regret doing." He focused his charm again to try to get the truth from her. He'd have to take her word for it anyways but this'd increase the chances of getting it.

Mitsu stared at him before turning away a little "well I did. And I cared so much for you. But you where to oblivious to see it" she said softly to him as she turned away more as she hugged her self tighter the tears still running down her cheeks

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down "N-No I didn't......Why?" He asked himself thinking of why he was such an idiot

(I am going to mentally punch you)
(( I figured you we're gonna say that, so I bring you this:

Come-at-me-bro.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at him before turning away a little "well I did. And I cared so much for you. But you where to oblivious to see it" she said softly to him as she turned away more as she hugged her self tighter the tears still running down her cheeks
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William gulped before pulling her to his chest "Just stop please" He said with tears rolling down his face "I don't want you to hate me"

"It hurts bein alone even if you have some one you love. When there away you stil feel so lonely that you just want some one to be close to. Any one. To feel there body heat and hear the heart beat of anther living person" she said as she slightly tightened her arms around his neck

@Afrobrony

Nora whistled as she walked along the sidewalk, not really knowing what to do. "God...it's so boring right now. It's there anyone else to meet....I seem to always be stuck with meeting guys." She laughed as she continued to walk down the road.

@anyone

Daniel reaver]"It hurts bein alone even if you have some one you love. When there away you stil feel so lonely that you just want some one to be close to. Any one. To feel there body heat and hear the heart beat of anther living person" she said as she slightly tightened her arms around his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
He reached back and patted her head "there there, let it all out. I'm your therapist for today. Your therapist that allows physical contact."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back