• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns and shuts off the movie, growling a little in frustration* I can not lie to you. So do not lie to me.
Jay laughs and shrugs. "I'm not lying, I'm dodging the question. It's different." He says teasingly as he begins to stand.

Nonalaka said:
Colin watched her walk of and chuckled as he placed his hand in his pockets and waited for her to come back.
Nora smiled and continued talking to the girl as she finally walked up to Colin. She winked at him as she took the girls hands in hers.

LunaCrosby said:
"No its not" he said childishly and dropped a large one on her.
"Ah!" She burst out laughing "fine then" she touched the surface of the watch which made a small wave that moved very quickly towards him before rising up and drenching him.

Rin grabs Toru by the collar and runs through the courtyard, passing a lot of people. "Off too see Lexi." She says before jumping in the air and teleporting to the hospital with Kyle also. @LunaCrosby

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes glace at his and she smiles softly, kissing him once* I just get flustered when you say sweet things to me... it's embarrassing just little
"Sorry, it's just my way of showing how much I appreciate you and how much I love and care about you." Roman said smiling.

Roman's dad poked his head into the room, "Hey, Roman. Roman's girlfriend. I wanted to tell you, this is your house now. I bought a new one and moved all my stuff out earlier." He sighed and smiled, "I'll be leaving now, take care son."

Roman blinked, "I own a house now...." he said sitting up. "Dad-- Oh... He's gone already..." he said looking back at Snow.

Mayyflower said:
Rin grabs Toru by the collar and runs through the courtyard, passing a lot of people. "Off too see Lexi." She says before jumping in the air and teleporting to the hospital with Kyle also. @LunaCrosby
"Holy crap" Toru said going wide eyed then calmed down "scared me" she said and laughed.

Mika just kept on playing with her shadows as she called them having them twirl around her in pretty black spirals

Shira smiled as she finished eating then nuzzled yukis neck softly as she waited for her to finish

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Ah!" She burst out laughing "fine then" she touched the surface of the watch which made a small wave that moved very quickly towards him before rising up and drenching him.
Allen wiped his face "nice" he said and created an even larger ball of water, dropping it on her.

Daniel reaver]Mika just kept on playing with her shadows as she called them having them twirl around her in pretty black spirals Shira smiled as she finished eating then nuzzled yukis neck softly as she waited for her to finish [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then drifted to sleep as she layed on the couch bored*

*Yuki then finished her breakfast and cuddled Shira lovingly*

LunaCrosby said:
"Holy crap" Toru said going wide eyed then calmed down "scared me" she said and laughed.
Rin laughs and sits by Lexi on the bed "Kyle can you speed the process of her coma? Kyle nods and speeds up the time. "There" he says looking at Lexi.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and shrugs. "I'm not lying, I'm dodging the question. It's different." He says teasingly as he begins to stand.
Rain:*watches him and frowns pulling him back down and sits on his lap straddling* I do not like it when people dodge. They should take the challenge full on so answer my question full on. Or I will hurt you again *she begins to raise her hands to put tem on his temple to cause him a massive head ache*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled and continued talking to the girl as she finally walked up to Colin. She winked at him as she took the girls hands in hers.
Colin tilted his head at her 'wait she brought the person here?...ah well, I guess I didn't really explain right...I'm sure I'll get a simple one to work from here' he thought to himself "Ah, hello"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked,"Uh...I saw something moving behind me and I got scared." She said sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head."I sort forgot I....had a tail."
Cam chuckled "Nice job love" He said before kissing the top of her head

Roman said:
"Sorry, it's just my way of showing how much I appreciate you and how much I love and care about you." Roman said smiling.

Roman's dad poked his head into the room, "Hey, Roman. Roman's girlfriend. I wanted to tell you, this is your house now. I bought a new one and moved all my stuff out earlier." He sighed and smiled, "I'll be leaving now, take care son."

Roman blinked, "I own a house now...." he said sitting up. "Dad-- Oh... He's gone already..." he said looking back at Snow.
Snow:*tilts her head a little blinking* Your house? Is this good or bad?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then choose" she said frowning again sadness in her voice "her. Or me" she said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William clenched his hands more making blood spill from them "I don't know?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin laughs and sits by Lexi on the bed "Kyle can you speed the process of her coma? Kyle nods and speeds up the time. "There" he says looking at Lexi.
"Now how long will it be?" She asks and looks around the hospital room, getting the chills.

Mitsu frowned then nodded "ok then" she said as she looked down more tears coming at how he had done all that for her just to baciacly say he is still going to hurt her. 'He chose' she thought as she started to walk away sniffiling just a little

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Rain:*watches him and frowns pulling him back down and sits on his lap straddling* I do not like it when people dodge. They should take the challenge full on so answer my question full on. Or I will hurt you again *she begins to raise her hands to put tem on his temple to cause him a massive head ache*
Jay pushes her hands away. "Okay! I'll tell you, just put your hands down first." He says turning his head away from her hands.

LunaCrosby said:
"Now how long will it be?" She asks and looks around the hospital room, getting the chills.
Kyle shrugged " a couple of mins she should be fine but we should take her back to her dorm so she doesn't know she was in the hospital." He says, Rin stares at him "She can still hear us..." She says staring at him.

Nonalaka said:
Colin tilted his head at her 'wait she brought the person here?...ah well, I guess I didn't really explain right...I'm sure I'll get a simple one to work from here' he thought to himself "Ah, hello"
The girl who was talking to Nora stopped and looked at Colin. She smiled,"Hi. This girl...I mean Nora. Said I should come talk to you for something." She said as Nora stood behind her, rocking on her heels. Can't blame me for not knowing what to do. I don't prank anyone, I seduce them, she thought with a smirk on her face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu frowned then nodded "ok then" she said as she looked down more tears coming at how he had done all that for her just to baciacly say he is still going to hurt her. 'He chose' she thought as she started to walk away sniffiling just a little
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William just stood there looking at the small puddle of blood under him "Someone kill me please" He said looking up

LunaCrosby said:
Allen wiped his face "nice" he said and created an even larger ball of water, dropping it on her.
Just as the water dropped on her, another wave rolled over the top of him from behind this time. She snickered as she loved back a bit.

"That won't help will.... It will just make it worse" she said as she stopped and sat down at another tree a little bit away still not looking at him

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She titled her head and smiled, raising her brow "True... but why would you lie about such a thing" she laughed "Alright....prove it"
((Sorry, been out today))

Ryft gave a smile, holding out his hand, a rune on his palm glowing.

"Grab my hand."

He didn't show it but he was dying inside of excitement.

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head a little blinking* Your house? Is this good or bad?
Roman jumped up happily, bouncing around everywhere. His face...historical.

"That's great! One of the best things every! I don't know what to do first!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back